Hunter Biden is an attorney

Peter Schweizer is mere investigator writer of spam books like Clinton Cash.

Schweizer has been criticized for incorrect reporting and conclusions not supported by facts, including in his second book Friendly Spies. Two Sunday Times reporters trying to follow-up on his reporting discovered that meetings described by Schweizer did not check out, that named sources did not exist or could not be found, and that there was no Paris Sheraton Hotel during the time period when the meetings allegedly took place.[40][41][42] Schweizer admitted he overreached in attacking Hillary Clinton's purported role in approving a Russian uranium deal and falsely claimed that then-Secretary of State Clinton "had veto power" to stop the Russian State Atomic Nuclear Agency (Rosatom) from purchasing Uranium One. During a May 5, 2015, Politico podcast interview, Schweizer admitted that "veto is probably not the best word" and "what I meant by veto power was as we explain the process, you know, if somebody objects it kicks in the special investigation."[43] In a 2015 NBC interview, Schweizer said that Hillary Clinton did not support a nuclear deal with India in 2006 and that she voted for it in 2008, after donations to the Clinton Foundation. PolitiFact rated Schweizer's claims false.[44]
Peter Schweizer - Wikipedia
you know what they say,,

when you cant debunk the message attack the messenger,,,
At least he amounted to something, an attorney. Not like tramp kids or Schweizer.
OH WAIT I forgot getting kicked out of the military for drug use,,

give me a minute and I am sure theres mpre,,

Is there more you want to make, my goodness he has been busy.
OH and lets not forget the 3.5 million dolars he got from that russian chick,,,

Schweizer has been criticized for incorrect reporting and conclusions not supported by facts, including in his second book Friendly Spies. Two Sunday Times reporters trying to follow-up on his reporting discovered that meetings described by Schweizer did not check out, that named sources did not exist or could not be found, and that there was no Paris Sheraton Hotel during the time period when the meetings allegedly took place.[40][41][42] Schweizer admitted he overreached in attacking Hillary Clinton's purported role in approving a Russian uranium deal and falsely claimed that then-Secretary of State Clinton "had veto power" to stop the Russian State Atomic Nuclear Agency (Rosatom) from purchasing Uranium One. During a May 5, 2015, Politico podcast interview, Schweizer admitted that "veto is probably not the best word" and "what I meant by veto power was as we explain the process, you know, if somebody objects it kicks in the special investigation."[43] In a 2015 NBC interview, Schweizer said that Hillary Clinton did not support a nuclear deal with India in 2006 and that she voted for it in 2008, after donations to the Clinton Foundation. PolitiFact rated Schweizer's claims false.[44]
you know what they say,,

At least he amounted to something, an attorney. Not like tramp kids or Schweizer.

OH and theres that 5 million dollar loan he got from communist china that he doesnt have to pay back,,,

you know what they say,,

OH and theres that 5 million dollar loan he got from communist china that he doesnt have to pay back,,,
Prove that tidbit.

Peter Schweizer is a spam book writer, he makes money off of other people.

you know what they say,,

Prove that tidbit.

its already been proven sweetcakes,,

you know what they say,,

Prove that tidbit.

No it hasn't.

you know what they say,,

I dont consider a crack addict that works for the chinese government an accomplishment like you do,,,

and your deflection to trumps kids just means your embarrassed you have to defend hunter,,,

How do you know tramp kids are not smack addicts. You are embarrassing yourself.
What does it matter if they are? The thread is not about them, so why do you insist on talking about them? This follows a long term strategy when defending Biden and anyone around him. Instead of debating the charges on their merits, keep yammering about somebody else, usually TRUMP!.

you know what they say,,

Prove that tidbit.

No it hasn't.

he admitted to it,,

you know what they say,,

Prove that tidbit.

No it hasn't.

he admitted to it,,

No he didn't.

te

you know what they say,,

Prove that tidbit.

No it hasn't.

he admitted to it,,

No he didn't.

yes they did

What we don't know about people and what they done wrong,

The only reason we know every Hunter Biden move is he's been target of a son of a Senator and VP for 8 years, and that is all and there has been made up stuff about him.

te

you know what they say,,

Prove that tidbit.

No it hasn't.

he admitted to it,,

No he didn't.

yes they did

Nope.

you know what they say,,

The thing about Hunter is that he will always be a junkie and an irreverant punk first. That's the way addicts are. They have no loyalties to anything except their habit. Right now China holds a lot of power over both Bidens and they'll use it. It doesn't mean fuck that both Bidens are half assed lawyers. Neither of them have any pride or integrity. If being a lawyer is such a great accolade to boast, how come neither of the Clintons or Obamas can call themselves lawyers any more?

you know what they say,,

pretty much the majority of posters at usmb has seen that about pennyshit. :auiqs.jpg:

you know what they say,,

1607644145442.png

Hunter Biden is also a crackhead.

Forum List

Back