Hunter Biden Got 3.5$ Million From Russian Billionairre

More Lies and Misinformation

This took place eight years ago and Hunter Biden didn’t get the money.

If you send money to an investment firm, they invest it.
They don’t get to keep the money for themselves

This is also unverified. It was part of a REPUBLICAN report that was co-authored by Ron Johnson.

Same Conspiracy Theory you guys have been trying to sell for six years.
Trump tried for four years to find something illegal
He even extorted Ukraine to try to get something on Biden …..he got impeached for it
That's OK, now the people of Ukraine is feeling Biden's corruption.

If I murder someone 30 years ago, I am still a murderer in God's eyes. The Bidens are corrupt Oligarchs who made their fortunes in Bribes and Extortion.

We know where Biden's money came from as he has released his tax returns. Trump has not. What is Trump hiding?

We know where Biden's money came from as he has released his tax returns. Trump has not. What is Trump hiding?
Tax returns tell you nothing except what that individual has claimed as their earnings.

Have Joe show us his Offshore Accounts where he hides the money Putin and Xi gave him, and then we'll talk.

Prove that it happened for starters. The Russians have been backing Trump. He is their asset.
Why didn't Putin Write Trump a Dirty Dossier on Hillary then? Obama, Clinton and Biden paid Putin $13 Million for a Fake lying Dirty Dossier on Trump, not the other way around, Dotard.

No one has been harder on Putin that Trump, and he was able to negotiate with him on a position of strength. In fact, Putin did not invade any country under Trump's administration.

So your Russian Asset Horseshit has been debunked.

In fact Clinton, Obama, Biden and Pelosi spent Millions of our taxpayer's dollars trying to prove this very myth you are perpetrating.

Maybe you should ask Hillary why Putin gave her $145 Million shortly before selling him 20% of our Uranium instead.

We know where Biden got his money as he has released his tax returns. Trump has not. What is Trump hiding?

That is a old tired story.
Criminals typically don’t put their I’ll gotten gains on their tax forms, Dumbass.

Let's start HERE

Hunter Biden is private citizen

No one is saying there was anything corrupt or illegal about this deal

Hunter Biden resigned from Burisma in 2019. He hasn't received anything for 3 years. Quit lying.
Paid millions for a no-show job. The Crackhead admitted he got the gig because of his last name.

Uncle Jojo is the most corrupt President in history.
Biden may be the most incompetent President this country ever had but dat boy sure knows how to shake down foreign countries so he can get filthy rich.

Biden has sold out his country to everybody and their little Brown Dog.

These Moon Bats that voted for him and then ignored the fact he stole the election are absolute idiots.

Biden may be the most incompetent President this country ever had but dat boy sure knows how to shake down foreign countries so he can get filthy rich.

Biden has sold out his country to everybody and their little Brown Dog.

These Moon Bats that voted for him and then ignored the fact he stole the election are absolute idiots.
Wait

You mean Trumpers don’t like Biden or Obama or any Dem President?

That’s shocking huh?

Uncle Jojo is the most corrupt President in history.
I didn't see any evidence in the article to prove the money was taken personally by Biden. Lots of reference to an investment company. Surely other boards members would have clicked to it.
Looks dodgy to me but I'm surprised you took advice from the nyt, a most hated republican news source.
How convenient.

I didn't see any evidence in the article to prove the money was taken personally by Biden. Lots of reference to an investment company. Surely other boards members would have clicked to it.
Looks dodgy to me but I'm surprised you took advice from the nyt, a most hated republican news source.
How convenient.

In Joey you trust.
How convienent.

How convenient.
And again...this is the right wing whipping boy HUNTER Biden (distinct from Joe)...a private citizen

Kinda like when they went after Billy Carter

Forum List

Back