Hunt the Boeing 9/11 Conspiracy!!

I have a better one, since this has been explained several millions times.

Tell us what kind of missile causes that kind of damage?

I dont know dipshit, I am just posting to see others thoughts. I am not convinced this was some grand conspiracy. man you are simple minded.

I. Am. A. Obamabot. I. Refuse. To Acknowledge. That. Islamic.Terrorists. Attacked. on. 9/11. I. Am. Afraid. To. Deal. With. People. Who. Want. To. Cut. My. Head. Off. It. Is. Easier. Claim. A. Vast. Government. Conspiracy. I. Am. Delusional.
I. Do. Not. Care. About. All. The. Witnesses. To. An. Airliner. Crashing. Into. The. Pentagon.
Bush. Lied. People. Died. Abu Graib. WMD. Jews. Fire. Cannot. Melt. Steel. OJ. Was. Innocent.

This. Man. Is. A. Liar. And. A. Jewish. Bush. Conspirator:

[youtube]DVUh6iflAYU[/youtube]

I. Am. A. Obamabot. I. Refuse. To Acknowledge. That. Islamic.Terrorists. Attacked. on. 9/11. I. Am. Afraid. To. Deal. With. People. Who. Want. To. Cut. My. Head. Off. It. Is. Easier. Claim. A. Vast. Government. Conspiracy. I. Am. Delusional.
I. Do. Not. Care. About. All. The. Witnesses. To. An. Airliner. Crashing. Into. The. Pentagon.
Bush. Lied. People. Died. Abu Graib. WMD. Jews. Fire. Cannot. Melt. Steel. OJ. Was. Innocent.

This. Man. Is. A. Liar. And. A. Jewish. Bush. Conspirator:

[youtube]DVUh6iflAYU[/youtube]

spoken like a true queer.

spoken like a true queer.

So all the people that SAW the plane were liars? But lets go further shall we? If the plane did not, in fact, hit the Pentagon, where did it go? Where did the crew and passengers go? Why did those people talking on cell phones from the plane suddenly stop after the plane did not hit the pentagon?

There is no known missile that could cause the damage seen at the pentagon.

So all the people that SAW the plane were liars? But lets go further shall we? If the plane did not, in fact, hit the Pentagon, where did it go? Where did the crew and passengers go? Why did those people talking on cell phones from the plane suddenly stop after the plane did not hit the pentagon?

There is no known missile that could cause the damage seen at the pentagon.

Fair enough, like I said I dont know 100% what could have happened. That is why I posted it in the "conspiracy theories" section. It is just a theory held by some, not fact. I understand that.

It would take a few missles to do the damage inflicted on the pentagon that the Plane did.

The side of the Pentagon had just gotten renovated and had reinforced concrete installed for protection, with blast prrof windows etc...

Probably saved a lot of lives

Lettered debris

db_Pentagon_Debris_91.jpg

Fuselage, bottom left corner of the building, with the letter C.

db_Pentagon_Debris_110.jpg

Compressor

db_Pentagon_Exhibit1.jpg

More

757 Wreckage
http://rense.com/general32/phot.htm

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4q35xHzjxB0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4q35xHzjxB0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

It would take a few missles to do the damage inflicted on the pentagon that the Plane did.

The side of the Pentagon had just gotten renovated and had reinforced concrete installed for protection, with blast prrof windows etc...

Probably saved a lot of lives

1. and you know what about missile capability ?

Col. George Nelson, MBA, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Former U.S. Air Force aircraft accident investigator and airplane parts authority. Graduate, U.S. Air Force War College. 34-year Air Force career.

Licensed commercial pilot. Licensed airframe and powerplant mechanic.
Essay: "In all my years of direct and indirect participation, I never witnessed nor even heard of an aircraft loss, where the wreckage was accessible, that prevented investigators from finding enough hard evidence to positively identify the make, model, and specific registration number of the aircraft -- and in most cases the precise cause of the accident. ...

The government alleges that four wide-body airliners crashed on the morning of September 11 2001, resulting in the deaths of more than 3,000 human beings, yet not one piece of hard aircraft evidence has been produced in an attempt to positively identify any of the four aircraft. On the contrary, it seems only that all potential evidence was deliberately kept hidden from public view. …

With all the evidence readily available at the Pentagon crash site, any unbiased rational investigator could only conclude that a Boeing 757 did not fly into the Pentagon as alleged. Similarly, with all the evidence available at the Pennsylvania crash site, it was most doubtful that a passenger airliner caused the obvious hole in the ground and certainly not the Boeing 757 as alleged. …

As painful and heartbreaking as was the loss of innocent lives and the lingering health problems of thousands more, a most troublesome and nightmarish probability remains that so many Americans appear to be involved in the most heinous conspiracy in our country's history." Physics911, by Scientific Panel Investigating Nine-Eleven, 9/11/2001

Lt. Col. Karen U. Kwiatkowski, PhD, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Former Political-Military Affairs Officer in the Office of the Secretary of Defense. Also served on the staff of the Director of the National Security Agency. 20-year Air Force career. Member adjunct faculty, Political Science Department, James Madison University. Instructor, University of Maryland University College and American Public University System. Author of African Crisis Response Initiative: Past Present and Future (2000) and Expeditionary Air Operations in Africa: Challenges and Solutions (2001).
Contributor to 9/11 and American Empire: Intellectuals Speak Out 8/23/06: Account of Lt. Col. Karen Kwiatkowski, Pentagon employee and eyewitness to the events at the Pentagon on 9/11. "I believe the Commission failed to deeply examine the topic at hand, failed to apply scientific rigor to its assessment of events leading up to and including 9/11, failed to produce a believable and unbiased summary of what happened, failed to fully examine why it happened, and even failed to include a set of unanswered questions for future research. ...

Major Douglas Rokke, PhD, U.S. Army (ret) – Former Director U.S. Army Depleted Uranium Project. 30-year Army career.

Article 8/19/05: Regarding the impact at the Pentagon on 9/11/2001 "When you look at the whole thing, especially the crash site void of airplane parts, the size of the hole left in the building and the fact the projectile's impact penetrated numerous concrete walls, it looks like the work of a missile. And when you look at the damage, it was obviously a missile." Jeff Rense Program

Editor's note: For more information on the impact at the Pentagon, see General Stubblebine, Colonel Nelson, Commander Muga, Lt. Col. Kwiatkowski, Lt. Col. Latas, Capt. Wittenberg, Capt. Davis, Barbara Honegger, April Gallop, Colonel Bunel, and Steve DeChiaro.

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

It is as a scientist that I have the most trouble with the official government conspiracy theory, mainly because it does not satisfy the rules of probability or physics. The collapses of the World Trade Center buildings clearly violate the laws of probability and physics. ...

There was a dearth of visible debris on the relatively unmarked [Pentagon] lawn, where I stood only minutes after the impact. Beyond this strange absence of airliner debris, there was no sign of the kind of damage to the Pentagon structure one would expect from the impact of a large airliner. This visible evidence or lack thereof may also have been apparent to the secretary of defense [Donald Rumsfeld], who in an unfortunate slip of the tongue referred to the aircraft that slammed into the Pentagon as a "missile". ...

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4q35xHzjxB0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4q35xHzjxB0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

This still begs the question though. Why won't the govt. release video, much like this one, showing a plane hitting the pentagon?

All they would need to do is show a video like this, and it would put the conspiracy to rest. At least the pentagon angle, anyway.

I'd love to see a video showing how a plane could crash into dirt and disappear, too. This video you posted certainly does explain a lot about what may have happened to the pentagon plane, but it definitely doesn't explain the plane in Pennsylvania disappearing as well.

Hi BK and Retired Guy:

No Boeing Jetliner hit the Pentagon on 9/11 or any other day. We know that by the many photographs taken between the ‘two attacks’ (my thread) starting at 9:31:39 AM ‘and’ the E-ring roof collapse at 10:15 AM.

NoWayBaby.jpg

The distance between the top of those cable spools to the bottom of the intact second-story concrete slab is maybe six or seven feet. We have a solid line of ‘intact windows’ (damage schematic) on the third floor ‘and’ your 100-ton Jetliner is almost fifty feet tall (pic). Besides, eyewitnesses saw a much smaller plane hit the Pentagon on 9/11:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=schV0rKCRwA"]Don Wright Eyewitness[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYpy4chsyVM"]Michael Kelly Eyewitness[/ame]

This kind of damage was done by a missile manufactured by Raytheon (story = like one of these). Many people fail to realize that many Raytheon employees were among the ‘murdered’ victims (story) assigned seats on Jetliner flights that were canceled (story).

Portland.indimedia.org

"The two witnesses say that separate military contractor teams--***working independently at different times***--refitted Douglas A-3 Sky Warriors with updated missiles, [THEN OTHER TEAMS REFITTED SKY WARRIORS WITH] Raytheon's Global Hawk unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) remote control systems [the CYCLOPS SYSTEM, AN E-HIJACKING INFRASTRUCTURE TECH EQUALLY IN ALL BOEING 757/767s ALREADY that NORAD centrally can e-hijack, override pilots, & guide in real time],...—a total makeover, seemingly for an operation more important [and secret] than use as a simple missile testing platform...for Hughes-Raytheon. [Raytheon/TRW owned by Blackstone, private financial corp., CEO, Peter Peterson (of NYC Fed. Reserve); Blackstone buys full WTC7 mortgage through in-house mil. contractor Raytheon/TRW mere months before 9-11 while other Raytheonites refit Sky Warriors as Global Hawks.
Blackstone buying the WTC-7 mortgage ‘and’ retrofitting these decommissioned military Jets draws a direct connection between these ‘two’ related Inside Jobs (Pentagon attack and WTC-7 Implosion), but only for somebody who has actually conducted a thorough investigation on ALL of these 9/11 attacks.

I dont know dipshit, I am just posting to see others thoughts. I am not convinced this was some grand conspiracy. man you are simple minded.

You can say that again; at least three times . . .

GL,

Terral

This still begs the question though. Why won't the govt. release video, much like this one, showing a plane hitting the pentagon?

All they would need to do is show a video like this, and it would put the conspiracy to rest. At least the pentagon angle, anyway.

I'd love to see a video showing how a plane could crash into dirt and disappear, too. This video you posted certainly does explain a lot about what may have happened to the pentagon plane, but it definitely doesn't explain the plane in Pennsylvania disappearing as well.
the simple answer

it doesnt exist
the only cameras pointed at the pentagon on 9/11 BEFORE the crash were a few low grade security cams

Hi DiveCon:

Nobody on earth can possibly be this stupid, unless they are playing stupid on purpose for some reason.

the simple answer. it doesnt exist. the only cameras pointed at the pentagon on 9/11 BEFORE the crash were a few low grade security cams

Somebody please explain why anybody on earth comes to the USMessageBoard Website and particularly the &#8220;Conspiracy Theories&#8221; Forum to convince people that &#8220;NO CONSPIRACY EXISTS!!!&#8221;??? Anyone trying to offer 911Truth &#8216;answers&#8217; saying that the Pentagon has &#8216;low-grade security cameras,&#8217; as AN EXCUSE for the Department of Defense and FBI withholding evidence, is either put here by the DoD (this guy appears far too stupid), or he is a Loyal Bushie DUPE without one brain in his head.

First of all, this critical side of the Pentagon including the Heliport Building and Helicopter Pad includes 84 Closed Circuit Television (CCTV) Cameras and the FBI has acknowledged possession of the evidence (story). The reason that the FBI/DoD is withholding the evidence is because the video images in NO WAY begin to match the Bush/Obama Administration/FBI/CIA/NSA Official Cover Story. The time stamp data on the 'real' CCTV images show that the Pentagon was first attacked at 9:31:39 AM (upper pic = FAA Timeline) and not the Official Cover Story LIE of either 9:38 AM (ACAAR* = Page 200) or 9:43 AM (CNN/Gov&#8217;t Timeline). Since We The People have been given &#8216;three different&#8217; AA77 crash times, then OBVIOUSLY somebody is LYING like DiveConJob is lying his ass off using as few words as possible &#8211; as usual.

Let me remind everyone here that I have thousands and thousands of hours invested in running my own 911Truth Investigations and far more than half of that time has been spent sifting through all the evidence for this Pentagon case. I know for A FACT that the DoD field operatives selling Official Cover Story LIES on these public forums are scared to death that the General Public will wake up to the reality that the Pentagon was first attacked at 9:31:39 AM and not 9:38 AM and definitely not 9:43 AM. In fact, the Arlington County After Action Report* has been &#8216;keyword sanitized&#8217; to exclude terms like &#8220;explosions&#8221; (like the bogus 911Commission Report) and the times of 9:31 AM and 9:32 AM. The time stamp data on the two released Pentagon CCTV Secuirity Videos have been altered to show the day &#8216;after&#8217; 9/11, using &#8216;different&#8217; times, to deliberately hide the fact that the Pentagon was attacked at 9:31:39 AM when the two Pentagon clocks stopped (pic). Now let us address DiveBomb&#8217;s fantasy statement saying:

the simple answer. it doesnt exist. the only cameras pointed at the pentagon on 9/11 BEFORE the crash were a few low grade security cams

Anyone offering you the &#8216;simple answer&#8217; for this Pentagon Case is either running diversion for the Official Cover Story LIE, or a DUPE without one brain in his head and without one idea about what he is talking about. There is no murder case on God&#8217;s Green Earth with more Counterintelligence/Disinformation Rabbit Holes, diverting attention AWAY from &#8216;the&#8217; Truth, than this 9/11 Pentagon Case. There is no simple answer to solving this case, which should be apparent to everyone, because the world has created so many theories using the same evidence. The Pentagon CCTV Fiasco began in 2002 when these five frames were leaked to the public (story*).

pentani.gif

These five frames represent the all of the Pentagon frames from the 84 CCTV security cameras installed on this one side of the Pentagon. Note the &#8216;time stamp&#8217; data (from the 'story*' link above) has been altered to say "Sep. 12, 2001, 17:37:19," which should be 5:37 PM in the late afternoon, but we know for a fact that the Pentagon was attacked on the morning of Sept. 11, 2001 between 9:30 AM and 9:43 AM, even according to all the Official Timelines. The DoD refused to release the evidence showing what really hit the Pentagon, until a Judicial Watch lawsuit launched in October of 2004 sees &#8216;two&#8217; CCTV video clips released on May 16, 2006.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L75Gga92WO8"]YouTube - Judicial Watch September 11 Pentagon Video -- 1 of 2[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAaP4Z3zls8"]YouTube - Judicial Watch September 11 Pentagon Video -- 2 of 2[/ame]

The FBI/DoD Suppression of CCTV footage and related evidence is described here. However, right now we are going to look at the evidence from these two sets of released CCTV Pentagon Security images to show that DiveCon is nothing more than a DoD Conman squatting here at USMessageBoard.com and running diversion for the Official Cover Story LIE. We begin at this 911Research Webpage showing the details of only &#8216;two&#8217; of the eighty-four DoD Videos:

911Research

Open up the 911reasearch Webpage to see two columns of images running side-by-side down the page. The images on the left that include the two square columns and traffic cones are from Camera #1 (video 2 above), while the images on the right were taken by Camera #2 (video 1 above). The very first mental note that you must make, in preparation to review this evidence, is to realize that we are looking through a wide-angle lens for both cameras, which you can verify by the sloping roofline of the Pentagon itself. The second mental note to paste on the inside of your mind is the fact that the events of these images are taking place at 9:31 AM on the morning of 9/11/2001. To prove that DiveCon is definitely wrong about his &#8216;few low-grade security cameras&#8217; claim, we need only look at the very first image from the right-side column of pictures originating from Camera #2.

v24jpg.png

Everybody train your eyes on the object entering the frame on the very right-hand side of the Camera #2 image on the far right. This is the clearest image of what actually hit the Pentagon on 9/11 at precisely 9:31:39 AM in the initial attack that injured April Gallop and her son (my blog). I use a clip from the very right-hand side of that picture for the illustration on the blackboard for this revealing diagram explained thoroughly in that blog entry:

a1-Frame1a.jpg

Now focus your attention on the little clip inside the blackboard to realize that you &#8216;can&#8217; see the flying object very clearly from this CCTV location. Now I want you to try and figure out the distance between Security Camera #2 and the flying object on final approach and about to strike the Pentagon. Any clues? :0) First of all, an overview of this side of the Pentagon looks like this (pic). Note that the Camera #1 and Camera #2 locations are on the left beyond the corner of the Pentagon looking south to pickup and record these images. The Pentagon wall is exactly 921.6 feet long (link) and the missile struck at the Column Line (CL) 14 location from the south at a 45 degree angle like this (pic). We can use Google Earth to tell us the precise distance between these two points:

cctvdistance694.jpg

The distance from Camera #2 to the approaching missile is exactly 694.61 feet &#8216;and&#8217; we can still see the image VERY CLEARLY. The Official Cover Story says AA77 crashed into the Pentagon going 530 miles per hour, but this image contains an object flying just FIVE FEET OFF THE GROUND; so obviously this is no 100-ton Jetliner. In fact, all of the evidence from my ongoing Pentagon Investigation says that this missile went hypersonic to cover the final one-third of a mile in under a half second, which means this flying object is traveling even faster than the claims for AA77 at over 500 miles per hour. If the most well-defended military installation on the planet has only &#8216;low-quality CCTV capability&#8217; (nonsense), then someone explain how we &#8216;can&#8217; see the missile on final approach with such clarity in the first place? No sir. The only way to see any flying object some 700 feet away in ANY CCTV image is for the camera and film to be of very &#8216;high quality&#8217; like you should expect at the Pentagon. You can decide for yourself if DiveConMan is a DoD field operative hiding in plain sight, OR if he is a Loyal Bushie DUPE without a brain in his head; but either way this cartoon character is selling Loyal Bushie LIES around here to beat the band . . .

Now that we are here outside the Pentagon on 9/11, then allow me to share more information pointing directly to this DoD/FBI/CIA Inside-job attack. Let&#8217;s go back and revisit the two columns of CCTV frames on the 911Research Website here:

911Research

This time I want you to run through all the images from both columns all the way down the page and record in your mind what these images really show.

1. Frame -1 shows our missile on final approach in Camera #2.

2. Frame 0 sows the missile impacting the E-Ring wall at CL-14 on the 45-degree angle from the south at exactly 9:31:39 AM on 9/11.

3. Frame 2 shows the fireball rising up above the E-ring roof and turning into a black smoke plume by the time we reach Frame 9.

4. The remaining frames down to Frame 30 show NO FIRE AT ALL.

Right here we are looking at the first critical moments when Terry Cohen (video) runs to the impact hole to see &#8216;just smoke&#8217; and Lloyd England&#8217;s taxi cab was struck by Pole #1. The time is between 9:31:39 AM (moment of impact) and 9:36:27 AM when the &#8216;second attack&#8217; took place exactly 4 minutes and 48 seconds later. The wounded DoD Jet that launched this missile was forced over the E-ring wall during the 9:31 AM attack run explained in my Pentagon OP (here). The DoD Jet made the wide turn to the north (seen by the C-130 pilot and others), until returning to this same exact location to strike the E-ring wall between CL-11 and CL-15 in the second failed attempt to bring the E-ring roof down &#8216;and&#8217; simulate a real Jetliner crash; which transformed the &#8216;no fire&#8217; situation into this:

afterplane.jpg

See the problem? :0) You can see Lloyd England in the lower left-hand corner of the picture, as he just experienced the &#8216;big boom&#8217; from his account explained here (story). This &#8216;second attack&#8217; marks &#8216;the event&#8217; that the Official Cover Story wants to present as &#8216;the attack&#8217; on the Pentagon, as if the first missile strike never happened! The DoD/FBI/CIA retards running around these public forums use every trick in the book to HIDE &#8216;the&#8217; 911Truth that the Pentagon was really attacked at 9:31:39 AM, because their Counterintelligence/Disinformation Handbook (ACAAR), and all of their counterintelligence/disinformation training, DOES NOT prepare them to address the &#8220;9:32 AM&#8221; first attack/explosion (my thread); because, again, the &#8216;times&#8217; of 9:31 and 9:32 AM have been sanitized out of their Official Documentation entirely!

Once you make the 9:32 AM first explosion/attack connection (Barbara Honegger&#8217;s famous paper), then you begin to realize that we have been looking at &#8216;two attacks&#8217; all along &#8216;and&#8217; the Inside-job bad guys &#8216;controlled&#8217; events related to &#8216;two sets&#8217; of explosions that cannot possibly be connected to A SINGLE AA77 JETLINER CRASH. That means the FBI has no 'lawful' jurisdiction over this Pentagon case at all and that the State of Virginia needs to launch a &#8216;real&#8217; investigation of the &#8216;first&#8217; 9:31 AM explosion that was NEVER investigated by the FBI, DoD, CIA or anybody else.

My thread explaining our fantastic opportunity to break all of these related 9/11 cases from evidence of this 9:31:39 AM first attack is here for those among you actually searching for &#8216;the&#8217; 911Truth.

GL,

[FONT=&quot]Terral[/FONT]

Last edited:
If what you claim is true, the conspirators are so powerful that you are wasting your time "exposing" them. They cannot be touched.

Hi Dill:

If what you claim is true, the conspirators are so powerful that you are wasting your time "exposing" them. They cannot be touched.

Hardly. All of the bad guys are going into the lake of fire 'and' all of their little helpers too. The '911Truth' is being presented all over the internet 'and' the little helpers assisting the DoD field ops (from Octoldit&#8217;s new thread here) are cutting their own throats by spreading Loyal Bushie LIES. Those among you wanting to join in their fate can begin regurgitating the same LIES, because the Lord God will not have any little helpers to get away; not even one . . .

For example: Israel saw very much the very same thing in the days of Elijah (from 1Kings 18) when the prophets of Baal and the prophets of Asherah (1Kings 18:19) were deceiving the people and outnumbered God's prophet by 850 to 1. Why should Elijah even try to convince Israel of anything amid such a lopsided situation? :0) Elijah was one 'man sent from God' with 'the truth' standing against the entire nation of Israel &#8216;and&#8217; their 450 prophets of Baal &#8216;and&#8217; their 400 prophets of Asherah in a contest that lasted two full days and Elijah mocked his 850 combatants every step of the way (1Kings 18:27) in front of all the people. In the end, the people woke-the-hell-up and realized that Elijah had 'the truth' and serves the Only True God, and these other cartoon characters were all LIARS.

The men of Israel seized the 850 false prophets (conspirators) with two strong men on each arm and brought them all down to the brook at Kishon (1Kings 18:40) and Elijah chopped off all 850 heads in one day. The greatest to the very least among these Loyal Bushie Inside-job LIARS (your conspirators) will suffer a far worse fate than these 850 souls . . .

There is a missing element, that the bad guys fail to include in their Global Domination Plans, who is &#8216;coming&#8217; to restore &#8216;all things&#8217; (Matt. 17:10-11) and he is &#8216;the prophet&#8217; of Acts 3:22-23 and the same guy who will carve off 850 bad guy heads, or 8500 bad guys heads, in one day without blinking a single eyelash. These Inside-job Bad Guys are all DOOMED like the 850 false prophets above - but like those beheaded trolls and deluded fools - these bad guys will be the very last ones to realize their fate, until two strong men have them by each arm on their march to the brook Kishon . . . Watch and see . . . :0)

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Fucking retard. Make shit up and then present it as evidence. Why aren't there TWO holes then? If as you claim a missile struck first and a jet later in ANOTHER spot, where is the second HOLE? And where did all the fire from your supposed missile strike come from and then go to?

thats what cracks me up about the 9/11 apologists who blindly accept the official version.That they dont care that the govt withholds information not releasing critical evidence that being the video.With over 84 cameras there,anybody would know that there is tons of footage that was caught on tape with the alleged airliner coming into the building.Just show the video like the one YOU posted, and like you said,it would put it all to rest.When all they will release is just two pics of a fire explosion against the wall,that doesnt prove anything and neither does airline parts that could easily have been planted.some which look very suspecious.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back