Boeing Whistleblower: Production Line Has “Enormous Volume Of Defects” Bolts On MAX 9 Weren’t Installed

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Fly those friendly DEI skies!

No wonder the FAA has basically taken over Boeing. I’m confident Buttigieg will reign in control and make our skies safe to fly once again.

Right after he’s done focusing on racist roads and making sure the alphabet cult are supreme leaders of the universe.

Good article. Notice the mentions of Boeing outsourcing?

The takeaway appears to be that outsourced plane components have so many problems when they show up at the production line that Boeing’s quality control staff can’t keep up with them all.

I'd bet many employees aren't certified A&P mechanics. You don't have to be an A&P to work on an aircraft. Boeing does though.

No wonder the FAA has basically taken over Boeing. I’m confident Buttigieg will reign in control and make our skies safe to fly once again.

Right after he’s done focusing on racist roads and making sure the alphabet cult are supreme leaders of the universe.

DEI has nothing to do with it.
It's called quality control issues in manufacturing.
Just like what's going on at Airbus.

Jeez, you right wingers must really be nervous about not having ANYTHING to offer the American voter come November. :auiqs.jpg:
This is the third or fourth thread I've seen started on this subject.

There was a lot at stake for Boeing and America with the Max 9. This sounds like it could be sabotage.

Anyway, I'm a proud survivor of flying on one of those things, the day before they were grounded.

I just watched Mayday last night where the pilot was angry one cockpit dash instrument wasn't working on an airforce jet but the engineer OKed it anyway, then it crashed because not only hadn't the Defense Dept cleared using that airport, but it only had one of the two needed devices for locking onto the planes landing position, one is needed to tell the plane the heading for the airport and the other is needed to tell them if they overshot the airport (bad weather). This forced the pilots to constantly try to switch back and forth using the one for both all the while dealing with everything else.

Then the final kicker: the map they had to guide them had the wrong minimum safe flying level which was 700 feet lower than it should have been. They flew right into a mountain.

Jeez, you right wingers must really be nervous about not having ANYTHING to offer the American voter come November. :auiqs.jpg:
DEI is all about putting talent on the back burner for job requirements.

Good article. Notice the mentions of Boeing outsourcing?

The takeaway appears to be that outsourced plane components have so many problems when they show up at the production line that Boeing’s quality control staff can’t keep up with them all.

I'd bet many employees aren't certified A&P mechanics. You don't have to be an A&P to work on an aircraft. Boeing does though.
Boeing forces its suppliers to model Boeing initiatives.

DEI being one of them.

When you stop concentrating on your core business activities to focus on bullshit, bad things happen.

Like quality control issues don't go back...decades. Ok. :rolleyes:

And yet we are seeing things like this crop up recently in many different industries, and more importantly in government.

Prosecutors more worried about the criminals as victims than the victims as victims, governments and universities more worried about what a person is than what they have or can accomplish.

Maybe blindness is part of diversity.
It may not sound good, however there are many disabled people working in key areas and a good percentage may not be that good and get away with it. In fact, their negligence may mess up other people with legal issues. police, etc.

DEI being one of them.
Oh without a doubt. My concern is the people employed by outside vendors.....Like I said, you don't have to have an A&P license for a lot of things. Note the person claimed all kinds of QA problems.

Boeing's problems are well documented. They are putting "shareholder value" and the bonuses that come with that over safety.

If we were serious about safety being the most important aspect of air flight, there would have been criminal charges over the crashes of the Max.

DEI being one of them.
The Boeing management in Charleston were all from Missouri.

The new leadership didn’t understand processes,” Barnett told Corporate Crime Reporter in an interview in 2019. (See — John Barnett on Why He Won’t Fly on a Boeing 787 Dreamliner, (Corporate Crime Reporter, November 29, 2019). “They brought them in from other areas of the company. The new leadership team – from my director down – they all came from St. Louis, Missouri. They said they were all buddies there.”

“That entire team came down. They were from the military side. My impression was their mindset was – we are going to do it the way we want to do it. Their motto at the time was – we are in Charleston and we can do anything we want.”

“They started pressuring us to not document defects, to work outside the procedures, to allow defective material to be installed without being corrected. They started bypassing procedures and not maintaining configurement control of airplanes, not maintaining control of non conforming parts – they just wanted to get the planes pushed out the door and make the cash register ring.”

Forum List

Back