Hungry…for logic. The Global Warming Hoax

When people say "global warming hoax", they are essentially saying "I'm a scientifically illiterate idiot"

We have millions of them in the United States, so they have plenty of support from each other.

So why was the dope raving about China?

Because he couldn't talk about the science.
China is the No 1 contributor of real air pollution

The kind that kills people through lung disease

But that real problem has been largely solved in the US which leaves the lib eco warriors without an issue

Hence the “discovery” of CO2 as the new boogyman

When people say "global warming hoax", they are essentially saying "I'm a scientifically illiterate idiot"

We have millions of them in the United States, so they have plenty of support from each other.
Thats what you have been brainwashed to believe

BTW: give credit where credit is due

Smog and real air pollution was a problem that the lib crazies embraced first

And they deserve credit for that

Just another example of the broken clock theory

Most of the climate cultists don't even know there is no scientific consensus on man made global warming.
The only "consensus" is between the researchers whose sole source of income is from the govt paying them to push lies & propaganda on the ignorant cultists.

Most of the climate cultists don't even know there is no scientific consensus on man made global warming.
The only "consensus" is between the researchers whose sole source of income is from the govt paying them to push lies & propaganda on the ignorant cultists.

Well said

CO2 climate change hysteria fills the climate change researchers rice bowl

Man Made Climate Change is a doomsday cult.

climatechangecultistsfoooolonthehiiilll.png

I predict that the earth will be destroyed.
We only have 5 billion more years to prepare for it.

90 million years ago the antarctic was a rainforest as we found fossilized plant and animal remains under the ice.

Have had 5 ice ages with warming periods in between.

The hottest the earth has ever been for overall temperature was 600 million years ago.

An entire continent was flooded over.

The list goes on and on and on of how chaotic earth is with seismic activity so great it broke apart land masses, total reversal of the poles, world wide droughts, world wide storms, world wide fires, total depletion and regain of the ozone layer, mass extinctions and so on.

You can be a contrarian and pretend like the earth is static and never changes and that somehow man has caused suddenly the earth to upheave itself if you want just so you can disagree for a cheap sense of self satisfaction but you're still wrong at the end of the day.

We conquered nature enough to provide warm homes in winter and cool houses in summer and these power-hungry psychotic egomaniacs are going to destroy it all. Except for themselves.

If you ever want to have a real scientific discussion using real data, let me know. There are so many scientific problems with the AGW theory!

Forum List

Back