Hunger Strikes Escalate 12 Detainees On Hunger Strike

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am reading this, from yesterday, February 9, 2013, on the Facebook Free Samer Issawi Campaign Page.

"Update: Palestinian hunger striker Samer Issawi has rejected an Israeli offer of deportation in exchange for his release from prison, saying : "We are fighting for the return of Palestinian refugees not to increase their numbers." (Day 230) of his hunger strike, Victory or Death.

Via: Shireen Issawi"

The Free Samer Issawi Campaign | Facebook

Israel has a long history of deportations of Palestinians, acts that The Fourth Geneva Convention ideintifies as war crimes.

Sherri

So let the terrorist starve.

No way we will let him, or any of his friends, forsake our children

Funny, but I have yet to hear you call out the evil carried out by the Palestinians....In fact, all we hear from you on the matter......IS SILENCE!

Seriously, you're a whacked in the the head, hypocritical fuckin' lunatic, who has a lot of nerve invoking the name of Jesus in your twisted support of terrorist scum.

You aer the one who would have been whipping the slaves and burning to death babies, in past Holocausts.

No thanks, I do not want anything to do with your ilk!
Nooooo, I would have been battling alonside the north, and putting as many rounds down range as possible against the Nazi fucks, the way I did against middle eastern terrorist fucks.

And, fact of the matter is, you non-christian whackjob....I had the distinct pleasure of training alongside elements of the IDF, who are some of the most professional, and proficient foreign warriors I trained alongside.... I would have been honored to fight alongside them if the need had ever arisen, you slapdick clown.

Thank you!:clap2:

No thanks---I have listened to thousands of stories told by
prisoners ----and wasted hundreds of thousands of hours
CAREFULLY and meticulously investigating their flamboyantly
described "symptoms" such a waste---they endanger
real injured persons by taking up time and resources with their
idiot lies. I have also faced off against idiot lawyers advocating for filthy liars ----and idiot lawyers trying to
insist really injured people ARE THE LIARS

I have no ability to give Humanity to those who lack it! What is sad about that is they miss out by not having compassion for the hurting of others, they are the losers here! And I am blessed to have this opportunity to know of the suffering of these prisoners, to see the Injustices imposed on them, to have the opportunity to care about their plight and to speak about all of this. I am blessed by knowing them. I was listening to a blind prisoner detained and tortured for years. I was listening to a woman prisoner tortured through her love for a cat. Sadism belongs to Occupiers in Occupations, they know all about that. Sadism, the Zionist way of life exposed through these stories of prisoners and their unlawful detentions!

I have no ability to give Humanity to those who lack it! What is sad about that is they miss out by not having compassion for the hurting of others, they are the losers here! And I am blessed to have this opportunity to know of the suffering of these prisoners, to see the Injustices imposed on them, to have the opportunity to care about their plight and to speak about all of this. I am blessed by knowing them. I was listening to a blind prisoner detained and tortured for years. I was listening to a woman prisoner tortured through her love for a cat. Sadism belongs to Occupiers in Occupations, they know all about that. Sadism, the Zionist way of life exposed through these stories of prisoners and their unlawful detentions!

The above filth from an "ISA RESPECTER" whose very own kith and
kin have comitted the OVERWHELMING MAJORITY of genocides--
including murder by OBSCENE TORTURE/MUTILATION in the name
of allah, isa and the rapist whose ass she licks. -----in the ENTIRE
HISTORY OF THE HUMAN SPECIES ON PLANET EARTH

SADIST DOGS AND SLUTS ALL-----from their cheering at mass
torture executions to their tossing infants into the flames
of the AUTO DE FE all the way to their wigging their stinking
asses and ULULATING for joy when their brothers slit
the throats of infants----IN HONOR OF allah, isa and the rapist

it works so hard to give "get out of jail free passes for its
fellow sadists ----so they can murder for the DELIGHT of
their ass licking slutty fans

You aer the one who would have been whipping the slaves and burning to death babies, in past Holocausts.

No thanks, I do not want anything to do with your ilk!
Nooooo, I would have been battling alonside the north, and putting as many rounds down range as possible against the Nazi fucks, the way I did against middle eastern terrorist fucks.

And, fact of the matter is, you non-christian whackjob....I had the distinct pleasure of training alongside elements of the IDF, who are some of the most professional, and proficient foreign warriors I trained alongside.... I would have been honored to fight alongside them if the need had ever arisen, you slapdick clown.

Did you all go out and shoot little arab kids throwing rocks? Was it fun?
No, we didn't, fuckstain.....And, I can't even begin to count in pounds, the amount of candy we handed out to both Iraqi and Afghani children along the way......Reese's pieces, Snickers bars, and Twix seemed to be their favorites, btw....Dumbass!

No, we didn't, fuckstain.....And, I can't even begin to count in pounds, the amount of candy we handed out to both Iraqi and Afghani children along the way......Reese's pieces, Snickers bars, and Twix seemed to be their favorites, btw....Dumbass!

One million lives lost, was the candy really worth the loss of 1 million lives?

One million lives lost, was the candy really worth the loss of 1 million lives?
Wouldn't it be nice if those Muslims didn't hate to see democracies in their countries so that they wouldn't have murdered so many of their fellow Muslims? I wonder if Frau Sherri, being a woman herself, ever fears for what is going to happen to the women when our troops leave Afghanistan.

Afghan women worry: Who will protect our rights after the U.S. is gone? ? MSNBC

"Breaking News: The 'Israeli' Ofer Court sets a hearing on 21/03/2013 to consider the request of the military persecution to sentence Samer Issawi for 30 years in prison. Samer might decide to boycott the hearings of the racist Ofer Military Court and will continue his open hunger strike. He has been on hunger strike for 231 consecutive days despite his critical health condition at Kaplan hospital.

Sherri

that is about the kind of senence that disgusting criminal would have gotten in a
US court-----he was convicted of several episodes of attempted murder using
fire arms and also harboring a cache of weapons with intention of using them in
terrorist actions---

"Breaking News: The 'Israeli' Ofer Court sets a hearing on 21/03/2013 to consider the request of the military persecution to sentence Samer Issawi for 30 years in prison. Samer might decide to boycott the hearings of the racist Ofer Military Court and will continue his open hunger strike. He has been on hunger strike for 231 consecutive days despite his critical health condition at Kaplan hospital.

Sherri
"Alas! Poor Samer, I knew him well."
~~Peabody

Sherri
Do you mean to tell us, Frau Sherri, that you haven't set up a Facebook page to free Asia Bibi, that Christian woman who has been held so long in a Pakistani prison for allegedly committing blasphemy? I would think a "good Christian woman" like you would be concerned enough about her to set up a Facebook page or at least some petition to get her freed. Perhaps you are also posting on other forums about her and we just are not aware of it. Is that the case?

So it was a secret plot to destroy their teeth and their ability to feed themselves? Or you just didn't know any better? :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back