May 1, 2012
Gulf of Mex 26.609, -82.220
ROLMAO she should starve...

Texas Congresswoman on 4-Day Hunger Strike to Protect Sanctuary Cities
"This is a real fear."

News

Michael Horn
tex.jpg

Texas congresswoman Victoria Neave has vowed to undergo a 4-day hunger strike to prevent her state from passing Senate Bill 4, which will prohibit counties, cities, and universities from "enforcing policies that prevent law enforcement agents asking detained persons about their immigration status," according to Jezebel.

Speaking to the Washington Post, Neave said she has placed all her trust in God in hopes that he would pull off a miracle. Since Sunday, she has eaten only a Communion wafer from attending Catholic Mass.

“We know that we don’t have the votes to defeat this bill, the sanctuary cities bill,” Neave told KHOU. “And so I wanted to do something that would help bring attention to how bad this law will impact our families and our state. And so for me, that was doing it spiritually.”

Texas Congresswoman on 4-Day Hunger Strike to Protect Sanctuary Cities

I do not care if she eats or not-------she is probably trying to lose enough weight
to wear a bikini this summer

Unnecessary, since Trump's unconstitutional EO against "sanctuary cities" was completely struck the fuck down.
Yeah, by a judge who bundled $200,000 to Obama's presidential campaign and $30,000 to groups supporting him. The ruling won't stand, however.

anyway, it's a kinda joke------people are not going to be shipped out in batches

anyway, it's a kinda joke------people are not going to be shipped out in batches
That`s for sure. Agent Orange said he would deport 11 million in 2 years which is 480,000 a month. He`s falling behind a little bit. It sure sounded great at his klan rallies!

Any word on how many 'Dreamers' this phony is putting up at her place? I'll bet it's the same number of them Jerry Brown, the entire Democratic and Progressive Party membership, Bernie Sanders,and all the Hollywood 'activists' are putting up in their big houses combined:

Unnecessary, since Trump's unconstitutional EO against "sanctuary cities" was completely struck the fuck down.
Yeah, by a judge who bundled $200,000 to Obama's presidential campaign and $30,000 to groups supporting him. The ruling won't stand, however.

And, Trump will be appointing over 100 Federal Judges, and couple more SC Judges coming up as well.

Unnecessary, since Trump's unconstitutional EO against "sanctuary cities" was completely struck the fuck down. Nobody knew it could be so complicated! :laugh:
I hear there might be a price on their heads, so what will the left do if bounty hunters go after the undocumented criminals...
\

try being REASONABLE_--the fact is that Trump's plan is not EVIL----or HITLERIAN-----and----likely to be used very MODERATELY (thank "G-d") I am of a profession that---NEVER "FINKS" on the undocumented---and I doubt teachers or real social workers will either. I, truly, believe that the ROOTING OUT of the undocumented will be done with DISCRETION---under Trump's direction

I do not care if she eats or not-------she is probably trying to lose enough weight

She will be sneaking out of her district and eating where nobody knows her. Her 'fast' is merely a stunt.

Do you even know what she looks like? I bet she'd look damn good in a bikini, unlike Elizabeth Warren... Disgusting, or most other female politicians who are old hags.

NeaveScott400.png

Do you even know what she looks like? I bet she'd look damn good in a bikini, unlike Elizabeth Warren... Disgusting, or most other female politicians who are old hags.

NeaveScott400.png
[/QU

she's very cute----but that dress is a LITTLE TIGHT

NeaveScott400.png
[/QU

I'm not into large chicks but she has some very nice curves... I would say the dress is fine.

NeaveScott400.png
[/QU

I'm not into large chicks but she has some very nice curves... I would say the dress is fine.[/QUOTE

yes----she is young, pretty and curvy------but the dress is TIGHT-----a lady in her position
would want to present an image more DAINTY on the beach

Texas congresswoman Victoria Neave has vowed to undergo a 4-day hunger strike to prevent her state from passing Senate Bill 4,
Oh please, give me a fucking break!
Seriously, who does she think she's fucking kidding?

Who the hell goes on a hunger strike
for a predetermined length of time?

People fast longer then her 4 day,
who gives a fuck, hunger strike!

New Topics

Forum List

Back