African migrant hunger strike response to Israel's expulsion

SobieskiSavedEurope

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2017
Putnam Lake, NY raised, Pawling, NY resident.
Wow, and to think so many Jewish Americans go nuts supporting immigration to the U.S.A, and open borders.

But, when Israel deports immigrants it's kosher.

African migrants start hunger strike over Israel expulsion

AFP
96dfa9fa2b57933886246a0c1ae940744b53cf84.jpg

A file picture taken on February 7, 2018 shows African migrants demonstrating with white paint on their faces, outside the embassy of Rwanda in the Israeli city of Herzliya

Hundreds of African migrants launched a hunger strike to protest Israel’s implementation of its controversial policy to expel or indefinitely imprison them, a spokesman for the group said Wednesday.
Israel has resolved to expel thousands of Eritreans and Sudanese who entered illegally over the years, giving them an ultimatum to leave or risk being imprisoned indefinitely.

As the migrants could face danger or imprisonment if returned to their homelands, Israel is offering to relocate them to an unnamed third country, which the migrants and aid workers say is Rwanda or Uganda.

Authorities on Tuesday transferred seven Africans from the Holot detention centre to a nearby prison, prompting the 750 men held in Holot to launch a hunger strike that evening, said Abdat Ishmael, an Eritrean held at the southern Israel open facility.

Looks like the rabid antisemite is still blithering on about supposed wrongs done by the sovereign nation of Israel.

So now you're saying Israel doesn't have the right to expel illegal immigrants ?

Looks like the rabid antisemite is still blithering on about supposed wrongs done by the sovereign nation of Israel.

So now you're saying Israel doesn't have the right to expel illegal immigrants ?

With no jobs skills, no employment prospects and no ambition, he spends his state welfare benefits on cheap vodka and stolen WiFi.

• Banned

With no jobs skills, no employment prospects and no ambition, he spends his state welfare benefits on cheap vodka and stolen WiFi.

Projecting moron, thinks he knows everything, but knows nothing.

I come from a household worth 1.4 million, and am between jobs right now, I began to despise my Italian bosses, so I quit.

Italians, Jews basically the same people, greedy, materialistic, unfriendly, fussy, feral,and just plain unpleasant.

I come from a household worth 1.4 million, and am between jobs right now, I began to despise my Italian bosses, so I quit.

Italians, Jews basically the same people, greedy, materialistic, unfriendly, fussy, feral,and just plain unpleasant.

Yeah, but it clearly wasn't YOUR household, as I said, mumsies basement at best. More likely the X boyfriend who's just to afraid of your hateful ways to through your bum ass out.

So you are unemployed and living in a basement, writing hate speech about Jews, Italians, Americans and formerly from a wealthy family.

Do go on

Wow, and to think so many Jewish Americans go nuts supporting immigration to the U.S.A, and open borders.

AFP

A file picture taken on February 7, 2018 shows African migrants demonstrating with white paint on their faces, outside the embassy of Rwanda in the Israeli city of Herzliya

Hundreds of African migrants launched a hunger strike to protest Israel’s implementation of its controversial policy to expel or indefinitely imprison them, a spokesman for the group said Wednesday.
Israel has resolved to expel thousands of Eritreans and Sudanese who entered illegally over the years, giving them an ultimatum to leave or risk being imprisoned indefinitely.

As the migrants could face danger or imprisonment if returned to their homelands, Israel is offering to relocate them to an unnamed third country, which the migrants and aid workers say is Rwanda or Uganda.

Authorities on Tuesday transferred seven Africans from the Holot detention centre to a nearby prison, prompting the 750 men held in Holot to launch a hunger strike that evening, said Abdat Ishmael, an Eritrean held at the southern Israel open facility.
I don’t get your sudden concern for immigrants...you have repeatedly stated you dislike them. Shouldn’t you be applauding this?

:113::113:

AFP

Look at the bright side; If they starvre Israel won’t have to get rid of them.

:11_2_1043:

You are just an ignorant Pollack you is out of work with the Archie Bunker, Louis Farrakhan and Hitler mentality. No wonder you’re so full of hate

AFP

I don’t get your sudden concern for immigrants...you have repeatedly stated you dislike them. Shouldn’t you be applauding this?

I don't get this Jewish sudden concern for being against migrants, considering that 2,000 Jewish American Rabbis have sent a letter calling Trump to accept refugees.

Yeah, but it clearly wasn't YOUR household, as I said, mumsies basement at best. More likely the X boyfriend who's just to afraid of your hateful ways to through your bum ass out.

So you are unemployed and living in a basement, writing hate speech about Jews, Italians, Americans and formerly from a wealthy family.

Do go on

Do go on

Jews are clearly very nasty people, I've always found this both online, and in person.

You are just an ignorant Pollack you is out of work with the Archie Bunker, Louis Farrakhan and Hitler mentality. No wonder you’re so full of hate

Zionists are ignorant, therefor you are ignorant.

I agree that Israel's assisting those immigrants to leave is an unpleasant matter.

But Israel has NO choice.

Like all countries, it has immigration rules. And Israel is a very small nation.

Those immigrants violated those rules.

So (unlike the United States), Israel has decided that its immigration laws must be respected.

Israel has been very kind in offering the immigrants a cash incentive to leave and -- I have just learned in this thread -- it even has arranged for those immigrants to find a home in a friendly African country.

What more can Israel do?

(I can understand why those immigrants want to stay in democratic Israel instead of being forced to live in an African country. Maybe Israel can find them refuge in Europe or the United States. Many Europeans and Americans say that they welcome more immigrants.)

Polish people are Antisemetic, ignorant, and hate those who are far more accomplished then they are. Therefore you are Antisemetic. Full of Hate, unaccomplished, and unemployed.

Polish people are Antisemetic, ignorant, and hate those who are far more accomplished then they are. Therefore you are Antisemetic. Full of Hate, unaccomplished, and unemployed.

Jews don't even get why they're hated in this World.

Jews are actually some of the most stupid people I've ever seen.

And that coming from a guy who lives in his mumsies basement

And that coming from a guy who lives in his mumsies basement

Here's exhibit #1 of how stupid, and primitive Jews are.

Forum List

Back