Texas Congresswoman on 4-Day Hunger Strike to Protect Sanctuary Cities

Unnecessary, since Trump's unconstitutional EO against "sanctuary cities" was completely struck the fuck down. Nobody knew it could be so complicated! :laugh:
I hear there might be a price on their heads, so what will the left do if bounty hunters go after the undocumented criminals...
I bet after listening for 10 minutes, you'd realize it's not so easy :rofl:

Unnecessary, since Trump's unconstitutional EO against "sanctuary cities" was completely struck the fuck down. Nobody knew it could be so complicated! :laugh:
Why do you want a foreign invasion and cultural usurpation? Why and how is that a good thing? Have you even ever considered that?
:cuckoo:
You don't understand the question? It's not that complicated.
All 3 questions were dumb as fuck

Why do you want a foreign invasion and cultural usurpation? Why and how is that a good thing? Have you even ever considered that?
If they're so dumb, what's that say about your inability to answer?

ROLMAO she should starve...

"This is a real fear."

News

Michael Horn
tex.jpg

Texas congresswoman Victoria Neave has vowed to undergo a 4-day hunger strike to prevent her state from passing Senate Bill 4, which will prohibit counties, cities, and universities from "enforcing policies that prevent law enforcement agents asking detained persons about their immigration status," according to Jezebel.

Speaking to the Washington Post, Neave said she has placed all her trust in God in hopes that he would pull off a miracle. Since Sunday, she has eaten only a Communion wafer from attending Catholic Mass.

“We know that we don’t have the votes to defeat this bill, the sanctuary cities bill,” Neave told KHOU. “And so I wanted to do something that would help bring attention to how bad this law will impact our families and our state. And so for me, that was doing it spiritually.”

We all know where sanctuary came from? Christian times.
I'm sure our brave white boys have walked 2000 miles to escape horrible conditions. And immigrants have lower crime rates than our 30000 murders and 100000 rapes per year. Maybe we should import more to lower crime and increase IQ

Which liberal college did you get your foul mouth from again?

I hear there might be a price on their heads, so what will the left do if bounty hunters go after the undocumented criminals...
I thought you were over there battling hand to hand with ISIS. oh no? Just whining ?

A four day fast is nothing. I went 7 days after my dog died. I just had no appetite for awhile. BUT the Republicans should take a lesson from the Israeli playbook and have a BBQ going non stop. And they can do it up in Texas.

There should be a bounty but there won't be. The cartels should put a bounty on pot pushers.

There should be a bounty but there won't be. The cartels should put a bounty on pot pushers.
why would they put a bounty on some of their own people?...

"This is a real fear."

News

Michael Horn
tex.jpg

Texas congresswoman Victoria Neave has vowed to undergo a 4-day hunger strike to prevent her state from passing Senate Bill 4, which will prohibit counties, cities, and universities from "enforcing policies that prevent law enforcement agents asking detained persons about their immigration status," according to Jezebel.

Speaking to the Washington Post, Neave said she has placed all her trust in God in hopes that he would pull off a miracle. Since Sunday, she has eaten only a Communion wafer from attending Catholic Mass.

“We know that we don’t have the votes to defeat this bill, the sanctuary cities bill,” Neave told KHOU. “And so I wanted to do something that would help bring attention to how bad this law will impact our families and our state. And so for me, that was doing it spiritually.”

We all know where sanctuary came from? Christian times.
I'm sure our brave white boys have walked 2000 miles to escape horrible conditions. And immigrants have lower crime rates than our 30000 murders and 100000 rapes per year. Maybe we should import more to lower crime and increase IQ
Oh look another imbecilic libtart/troll...
04334c953b8e18acd192594ec0f5f7d8.jpg

"This is a real fear."

News

Michael Horn
tex.jpg

Dumb bitch................ she's the only dumbass who will pay for it. She deserves whatever these Sheeple are eating themselves alive. That's how fkn stupid they are.

"This is a real fear."

News

Michael Horn
tex.jpg

She should stop.
The spending bill does not cut off a dime for Sanctuary Cities, Planned Parenthood, PBS….it doesn’t fund the border wall one thin dime either.

Trump negotiated beautifully!!!!

"This is a real fear."

News

Michael Horn
tex.jpg

She should stop.
The spending bill does not cut off a dime for Sanctuary Cities, Planned Parenthood, PBS….it doesn’t fund the border wall one thin dime either.

Trump negotiated beautifully!!!!
You ssob it's only good till Sept, then you'll get TRUMPED, plus look at the bright side he's got 8 long years to fuck the left. I hear the wall might be privately funded...

Forum List

Back