African migrant hunger strike response to Israel's expulsion

:11_2_1043:You are just an ignorant Pollack you is out of work with the Archie Bunker, Louis Farrakhan and Hitler mentality. No wonder you’re so full of hate

Zionists are ignorant, therefor you are ignorant.

Polish people are Antisemetic, ignorant, and hate those who are far more accomplished then they are. Therefore you are Antisemetic. Full of Hate, unaccomplished, and unemployed.

Jews don't even get why they're hated in this World.

Jews are actually some of the most stupid people I've ever seen.

And that coming from a guy who lives in his mumsies basement

Here's exhibit #1 of how stupid, and primitive Jews are.

Wrong again Numb Nuts. I'm not Jewish.

Polish people are Antisemetic, ignorant, and hate those who are far more accomplished then they are. Therefore you are Antisemetic. Full of Hate, unaccomplished, and unemployed.

And that coming from a guy who lives in his mumsies basement

Here's exhibit #1 of how stupid, and primitive Jews are.

Wrong again Numb Nuts. I'm not Jewish.

You're a lot more stupid than I thought then, anyone who's not Jewish, and goes nuts defending Jews must be retarded.

:11_2_1043:
With no jobs skills, no employment prospects and no ambition, he spends his state welfare benefits on cheap vodka and stolen WiFi.

Projecting moron, thinks he knows everything, but knows nothing.

I come from a household worth 1.4 million, and am between jobs right now, I began to despise my Italian bosses, so I quit.

Italians, Jews basically the same people, greedy, materialistic, unfriendly, fussy, feral,and just plain unpleasant.

You are just an ignorant Pollack you is out of work with the Archie Bunker, Louis Farrakhan and Hitler mentality. No wonder you’re so full of hate

You make it pretty clear why people are obsessed with Jews.

Scientists at the Weizmann Institute raised miniature brains
The study's findings will help to understand diseases associated with poor brain development, including microcephalopathy, epilepsy and schizophrenia

Personal request from an Israeli - please keep posting.:bye1:

:11_2_1043:
Projecting moron, thinks he knows everything, but knows nothing.

I come from a household worth 1.4 million, and am between jobs right now, I began to despise my Italian bosses, so I quit.

Italians, Jews basically the same people, greedy, materialistic, unfriendly, fussy, feral,and just plain unpleasant.

You are just an ignorant Pollack you is out of work with the Archie Bunker, Louis Farrakhan and Hitler mentality. No wonder you’re so full of hate

You make it pretty clear why people are obsessed with Jews.

Scientists at the Weizmann Institute raised miniature brains
The study's findings will help to understand diseases associated with poor brain development, including microcephalopathy, epilepsy and schizophrenia

Personal request from an Israeli - please keep posting.:bye1:

Yet, most Jews can't even figure out who did the Holocaust.

Even African Americans know that it was Germans.

Jews have something very, very wrong with them, and deserve to be treated like trash.

I think we can all see who's not very smart. The rabid antisemitic hate speech is hard to miss. Something else that's hard to miss is your inability to see the tribal rights issue. The Judaic people are the native peoples of Judea dating back at least to the early to mid bronze age.

Your pally terrorist buddies belong to a group invented by a fat Egyptian in about 1967. Prior to that they were Jordanian of mixed former nationality, prior to that Syrians of mixed nationality and so on. But never was there a nation or tribe known as palestinian, until the fat Egyptian came along that is

I think we can all see who's not very smart. The rabid antisemitic hate speech is hard to miss. Something else that's hard to miss is your inability to see the tribal rights issue. The Judaic people are the native peoples of Judea dating back at least to the early to mid bronze age.

Your pally terrorist buddies belong to a group invented by a fat Egyptian in about 1967. Prior to that they were Jordanian of mixed former nationality, prior to that Syrians of mixed nationality and so on. But never was there a nation or tribe known as palestinian, until the fat Egyptian came along that is

The 1517 census said that only 1.7% of Israel / Palestine was Jewish, the 1918 census said that only 8.1% of Israel / Palestine was Jewish.

Obviously after over 400 years of having a majority presence in the land, they clearly owe Israelis nothing, and Israel clearly displaced, and stole land from Arabs.

Why are Zionists so stupid?

Zionists are simpletons, no doubt.

The 1517 census said that only 1.7% of Israel / Palestine was Jewish, the 1918 census said that only 8.1% of Israel / Palestine was Jewish.

Obviously after over 400 years of having a majority presence in the land, they clearly owe Israelis nothing, and Israel clearly displaced, and stole land from Arabs.

Not bright enough to refute any of the facts presented and ignoring the data which clearly shows your census numbers are a reflection of the pogroms intended to rid Judea of its native Judaic inhabitants and NOT a reflection of the fact that these same Judaic people were represented within Judea since at least the early to mid bronze age; is hardly a viable argument.

My guess is there's a radon build up down in mummies basement and that's why you've gotten more and more prone to hateful outbursts and erratic behavior over the years.

I can just picture you looking up radon right now LMAO

Simpletons?

Jews had already established a vibrant civilization on that land 1500 years before Poland appeared on the maps. The Mayans by that time established a precise astronomical system.
Centuries after Africans established their own kingdoms, You (Poles) were still worshiping trees.

Last edited:

Not bright enough to refute any of the facts presented and ignoring the data which clearly shows your census numbers are a reflection of the pogroms intended to rid Judea of its native Judaic inhabitants and NOT a reflection of the fact that these same Judaic people were represented within Judea since at least the early to mid bronze age; is hardly a viable argument.

My guess is there's a radon build up down in mummies basement and that's why you've gotten more and more prone to hateful outbursts and erratic behavior over the years.

Why do Jewish immigrants from Europe, have the right to displace the Arab majority?

Simpletons?

Jews had already established a vibrant civilization on that land 1500 years before Poland appeared on the maps. The Mayans by that time established a precise astronomical system.
Centuries after Africans established their own kingdoms, You (Poles) were still worshiping trees.

A few smart Jews, doesn't change anything.

I personally find most African people to be smarter than Jews, at least they place the blame for the Holocaust on Germans, not Poles like most Jews do.

Why do Jewish immigrants from Europe, have the right to displace the Arab majority?

It's the mark of a real simpleton to simply abandon one failed argument after another and just keep recycling the same old nonsensical questions over and over again.

A brighter person would stick with the subject and learn something rather than refuse to admit error and move on to the next, repetitive failed argument

It's the mark of a real simpleton to simply abandon one failed argument after another and just keep recycling the same old nonsensical questions over and over again.

A brighter person would stick with the subject and learn something rather than refuse to admit error and move on to the next, repetitive failed argument

The only failed arguments are your own.

I don't get why Zionists don't actually get that they're very dumb, very manipulative, and very primitive people?

I don't get why Zionists don't actually get that they're very dumb, very manipulative, and very primitive people?
Please stop making a caricature of the Polish people, I'm sure they deserve better representation.
Hope You rebuild that self confidence.

Please stop making a caricature of the Polish people, I'm sure they deserve better representation.

Zionism is a caricature of Jewish evil, stop being a bestial brute.

Zionism is a caricature of Jewish evil, stop being a bestial brute.

You should pay Russians for all the lands You've stolen.

But better tell me how many African or Syrian work migrants are welcomed in Poland,
or do You only prefer the fellow West Ukrainian Benedera's?

Last edited:
Obviously after over 400 years of having a majority presence in the land, they clearly owe <snip> nothing, ...

How many years does it take with a majority presence on the land before this happens -- that they own the land and owe displaced peoples nothing? Is 100 years enough?

Since our OP is considered with African work- migrants

Africans in Poland and diversity

"Hello G.

thanks for the message. U know any groups in Warsaw to help blacks?

also, anywhere to work as english teacher? i learned some in Africa.

I hope Poland becomes diverse like France or something. I think the EU will help :)

Cheers"

For the same reason the Arabs had the right to displace the prior peoples through colonization, invasion and conquest?

This is 2018, most people no longer see land theft, oppression, and mass murder of a majority population of the land as acceptable.

Since our OP is considered with African work- migrants

"Hello G.

thanks for the message. U know any groups in Warsaw to help blacks?

also, anywhere to work as english teacher? i learned some in Africa.

I hope Poland becomes diverse like France or something. I think the EU will help :)

Cheers"

Why don't the 2,000 Jewish America Rabbis who wrote a letter calling for Trump to accept refugees, go write a letter to Israel to accept refugees?

Jews just seem to think that refugees are for the Goyim.

Forum List

Back