Hundreds of Events Planned for Friday's 'General Strike'

Here come the Indivisibles..........hope the entire right wing is preparing for the worst Summer in GOP political history

Source: MSN/NBC News

Tens of thousands of people across the United States are expected to skip work and attend rallies and marches Friday as part of a "general strike" to "get our democracy back."

Strike4Democracy, one of the groups organizing the nationwide event, which is called the "#F17 General Strike," said more than 100 public protests are expected. Event pages on Facebook indicate the potential for high participation: Nearly 20,000 people have responded to the page for a New York City march alone.

lol...an excuse to take the day off, and just coincidentally gives them a three day weekend, can't imagine what the real incentive for them to do that is.

I believe that would make it a 4 day weekend

what, not a big George Washington fan?
I'm retired, big fat private pension, [get to keep most of it now as well] so holidays are more of a chore now than anything else...so no, not a big fan of most anymore...Christmas still warms the heart of this atheist though...but getting back to the slackers, do your job guys, it's the only way you'll get to live like I do.

Last edited:
Here come the Indivisibles..........hope the entire right wing is preparing for the worst Summer in GOP political history

Tens of thousands of people across the United States are expected to skip work and attend rallies and marches Friday as part of a "general strike" to "get our democracy back."

Strike4Democracy, one of the groups organizing the nationwide event, which is called the "#F17 General Strike," said more than 100 public protests are expected. Event pages on Facebook indicate the potential for high participation: Nearly 20,000 people have responded to the page for a New York City march alone.

How is that asnine insanity supposed to bother the GOP?
I,m pretty sure I'm just gonna snigger and make fun of you dimwits

Were gong to fuck you people up. Your fucking strike would have meaning if you struck without pay, whitch most employees get when they are off.

Last edited:

When is all this going to happen sac? Do ya think the media will be hailing this glorious event? do you think it will be described with superlatives? so far there is nothing where I live. My wife is in the city [NYC] today, I'll ask her what happened while she was there and I'll bet it differs from the media accounts.

How is that asnine insanity supposed to bother the GOP?
I,m pretty sure I'm just gonna snigger and make fun of you dimwits
Yeah, but lets not kill it in the womb, lets have fun with it.

DOWN WITH CHEETOLINI!

I can see the signs now, in the hundreds of thousands as patriotic, concerned citizens take to the streets, well aware America is already great and don't need no stinkin con man trust fund flim flam manbaby soiling the WH sheets with orange hair gel

DOWN WITH CHEETOLINI!

I can see the signs now, in the hundreds of thousands as patriotic, concerned citizens take to the streets, well aware America is already great and don't need no stinkin con man trust fund flim flam manbaby soiling the WH sheets with orange hair gel

I think you should start another thread, two is simply not enough.

DOWN WITH CHEETOLINI!

That doesn't sound anything like a rant or meltdown, no, really, it doesn't....Sac, You forgot to say "you're not winning trump, we are"...lol

lol...an excuse to take the day off, and just coincidentally gives them a three day weekend, can't imagine what the real incentive for them to do that is.

I believe that would make it a 4 day weekend

what, not a big George Washington fan?
Only government workers and the bank get that off.

Forum List

Back