Hundreds of Events Planned for Friday's 'General Strike'

JohnnyApplesack

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2011
Here come the Indivisibles..........hope the entire right wing is preparing for the worst Summer in GOP political history

Source: MSN/NBC News

Tens of thousands of people across the United States are expected to skip work and attend rallies and marches Friday as part of a "general strike" to "get our democracy back."

Strike4Democracy, one of the groups organizing the nationwide event, which is called the "#F17 General Strike," said more than 100 public protests are expected. Event pages on Facebook indicate the potential for high participation: Nearly 20,000 people have responded to the page for a New York City march alone.

Here come the Indivisibles..........hope the entire right wing is preparing for the worst Summer in GOP political history

Tens of thousands of people across the United States are expected to skip work and attend rallies and marches Friday as part of a "general strike" to "get our democracy back."

Strike4Democracy, one of the groups organizing the nationwide event, which is called the "#F17 General Strike," said more than 100 public protests are expected. Event pages on Facebook indicate the potential for high participation: Nearly 20,000 people have responded to the page for a New York City march alone.

OH THE HUMANITY! How will I get my taco for lunch?

The shear ignorance and stupidity of the general public allowing themselves to be used as tools never ceases to amaze me.

I was thinking rush hour traffic would be lighter, but then it occurred to me it's mainly Republicans going to work.

The shear ignorance and stupidity of the general public allowing themselves to be used as tools never ceases to amaze me.

That's exactly what happens when we cooperate and participate in this system. The power structure is long overdue for a perturbation.

Yo, who can afford to miss a day of work, after the Obama Economy!!! Only the pussies who still live with Mom and Dad!!!

"GTP"
USA-USA-USA
bugsflagdp.gif

lol...an excuse to take the day off, and just coincidentally gives them a three day weekend, can't imagine what the real incentive for them to do that is.

lol...an excuse to take the day off, and just coincidentally gives them a three day weekend, can't imagine what the real incentive for them to do that is.

I believe that would make it a 4 day weekend

what, not a big George Washington fan?

Forum List

Back