Hundreds of Canadians Storm Washington to Protest Trump

Nobody cares what Canadians think.

Even Canadians.

If there is a more irrelevant People on this Planet, I can't imagine who it would be

Hundreds of Canadians to Storm Washington DC to Protest Trump

They are PISSED at how his election has caused a border security problem for them, and they want to ensure we keep our crappy, subversive liberal celebrities.

:lmao:

(NO, this is NOT what this article is about - this was a JOKE!)

First off.......do they have their passports in order? :badgrin:

Then.....I did see on GMA this am that Shark Tank judge Kevin O'Leary will be running against Trudeau. What was kinda funny about the interview was that he was using Trumps success & message to run. He was saying he is not a politician, but reality star celebrity and bringing change to the stale political climate. So I can see why Canadians might be pissed to storm Washington, thinking if they can help ruin Trumps Presidency in some way.......it might stop the same type of change in Canada. :dunno:

Maybe they should stay in Canada and protest their own Trump.

Canadian reality TV star of Share Tank Kevin O'Leary, a multimillionaire announced this week that he is running to become the next Prime Minister of Canada. He's a conservative who has vowed to unwind everything their nutjob liberal prime minister has done. He said Canadians won't even remember the libwit after his first 100 days. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

His nickname on the show, Mr. Wonderful. His favorite line, "You are dead to me loser".

Last edited:
Dear Canada,
Just as your elections are none of our business, our elections are none of your business. So, mind your own business and make sure the radical Muslims you are importing stay in your country. If you let them in and they head south to commit crimes against us, we are going to sue you.

New Topics

Forum List

Back