Nominee for Treasury Secretary - gee, I feel bad for the lives of the people I ruined

R

rdean

I'm watching this interview.

Seems an 80 years old woman was foreclosed on. The reason given, she wasn't living in the home yet they served papers to the woman who was in the home she wasn't living in. His answer, well some mistakes were made and I feel bad about that.

There was a married couple who applied for their mortgage re-organization program. Instead, they received a foreclosure notice. How could that happen. He said that once again, business isn't perfect and some slipped between the cracks.

Asked why he opened offices in the Cayman Islands and other places overseas he said it was to help pensions. So why didn't they invest here? He said he was sorry that he gave too much information too early.
Yes, that really was his answer. He said these are complicated issues.

The Senator said let's make it simple. The only reason to create fake offshore companies is to avoid paying taxes. It may be legal, but it's something we need to fix.

The nominee said yea, well, we didn't create jobs, we only protected assets.

Learning a lot I didn't know about before.

Not only did this guy help cause the market crash but he wants repeal all the new regulations that block him from doing it again, and Trump just put him in charge of the treasury. I guess republicans think the great depression is when "america was great"

Not only did this guy help cause the market crash but he wants repeal all the new regulations that block him from doing it again, and Trump just put him in charge of the treasury. I guess republicans think the great depression is when "america was great"

Not only did this guy help cause the market crash

How did he do that?

How did he do that?
your probably not smart enough to understand..... that's why you voted for trump remember?....because your stupid

How did he do that?
your probably not smart enough to understand..... that's why you voted for trump remember?....because your stupid

I'm smart enough to recognize your bullshit claim.
Thanks for not answering the question.

How did he do that?

your welcome stranger

How did he do that?

your welcome stranger

No problem.
Keep on lyin'.

How did he do that?

Is this a serious question?

How did he do that?

Help out the purplebird if you can.

How did he do that?

So you don't know

How did he do that?

Let's start with the basics. You are aware that our country had a financial crisis peaking around 2008? Yes?

How did he do that?

Let's start with the basics. You are aware that our country had a financial crisis peaking around 2008? Yes?
Caused by Democrats refusal to rein in Fanny and Freddy and the Housing market, yes.

How did he do that?

And what was the cause? Spell it out........

How did he do that?

Caused by Democrats refusal to rein in Fanny and Freddy and the Housing market, yes.

Cute story, but seriously.

How did he do that?

One step at a time. Be patient.

How did he do that?

you're...

just saying

How did he do that?

One step at a time. Be patient.

Quick, google up your proof. LOL!

How did he do that?

And you are aware that while multiple causes can be blamed the consensus is that risky subprime loans combined with lax regulations created a bubble that caught up to us as a country?

Forum List

Back