Hundreds of bees drop dead around 5G towers in California

Bees are having all kinds of problems. We lose the bees, we're dead meat as a species.

KEEP TELLING YOURSELF THAT.

How would you suggest pollination be continued in such a case?
Bats, flies, hummingbirds, and countless other creatures also pollinate plants...
Great, you have a orchard & depend on solitary insects, bats, etc to pollinate it.

Honey bees are unique in that they live in huge colonies that get transported to crops during their bloom to pollinate.

Agriculture needs honey bees but are killing them at the same time.

OPINION (Daily Star) – Bizaree footage showing hundreds of bees dead on the floor surrounding what appeared to be two 5G towers has gone viral. The superfast broadband has sparked controversy since rolling out this year, with health experts claiming it could have serious side effects on humans. And there are now claims online that bees could also be affected after a video went viral. The clip – taken in Sierra Madre, California – shows the lifeless bodies of the bees lying on the ground.
Hundreds of bees drop dead around ‘5G towers’ in California

When your a super stupid fk you argue how good 5G is beause you know it all the warning of shit like this came before the same assholes laughed and called others name until they witnessed those they love ggetting sick then it wasn't a mother fk joke any more !!!! Yeah that means you stupid asses reading this who can't figure out reality yet !

5G TOWERS HAVE NOT BEEN TESTED AROUND OR NEAR HUMANS FOR ANY LENGTH OF TIME!!!!

SINCE PUTTING 5G UP IN SWEDEN PPL ARE GETTING VERY SICK!!

NO YOU WILL NOT HEAR THIS ON MSM BECAUSE THEIR MONEY MEANS MORE THAN YOUR HEALTH YOU STUPID ASS !! LIVE IN REALITY!! WHILE YOU CAN STILL BREATHE IDIOTS!
But did those bees have cancer?
I demand an autopsy.

Ramazzini Study on Radiofrequency Cell Phone Radiation: The World’s Largest Animal Study on Cell Tower Radiation Confirms Cancer Link
Facebook
Twitter
World’s Largest Animal Study on Cell Tower Radiation Confirms Cancer Link
Scientists call on the World Health Organization International Agency for Research on Cancer to re-evaluate the carcinogenicity of cell phone radiation after the Ramazzini Institute and US government studies report finding the same unusual cancers.

Watch Dr. Belpoggi describe the results of the study.

Listen to to the March 22, 2018 press conference below.

Link to the Ramazzini Institute Study

Question and Answer on the Ramazzini Study

One page Compari,...............................
Ramazzini Study on Radiofrequency Cell Phone Radiation: The World’s Largest Animal Study on Cell Tower Radiation Confirms Cancer Link - Environmental Health Trust

WHEN UR AN IDIOT AND U DON'T KNOW IT CLAP UR HANDS LOL...

WHEN YOUR A GAWD DAM MORON WHO HAS NO INFORMATION YOU WILL THINK 5 G IS THE GREATEST IN SPITE OF ALL THE WARNINGS AND PROOF PUT BEFORE OUR GOV. AND MORONS THAT'S YOU WHO LOVE IT DUMB ASSES LMFAO!!!

upload_2019-8-2_13-32-13.png

Ramazzini Study on Radiofrequency Cell Phone Radiation: The World’s Largest Animal Study on Cell Tower Radiation Confirms Cancer Link - Environmental Health Trust

Scientists call on the World Health Organization International Agency for Research on Cancer to re-evaluate the carcinogenicity of cell phone radiation after the Ramazzini Institute and US government studies report finding the same unusual cancers.

Watch Dr. Belpoggi describe the results of the study.

Listen to to the March 22, 2018 press conference below.

COMING FROM THE SAME STUPID FKS WHO THINK ROBOTS ARE RACIST BECAUSE THEY ARE PAINTED WHITE.......

The transmission frequencies & wave lengths sre very different with the 5G. They don't travel as far & it means a lot more antenna although smaller.

I have read other sources that talk about inadequate testing.

And if it dies interrupt the navigation of birds & insects, it could finish that job that pesticides, agriculture started & wipe them all out.

On
OPINION (Daily Star) – Bizaree footage showing hundreds of bees dead on the floor surrounding what appeared to be two 5G towers has gone viral. The superfast broadband has sparked controversy since rolling out this year, with health experts claiming it could have serious side effects on humans. And there are now claims online that bees could also be affected after a video went viral. The clip – taken in Sierra Madre, California – shows the lifeless bodies of the bees lying on the ground.

When your a super stupid fk you argue how good 5G is beause you know it all the warning of shit like this came before the same assholes laughed and called others name until they witnessed those they love ggetting sick then it wasn't a mother fk joke any more !!!! Yeah that means you stupid asses reading this who can't figure out reality yet !

NO YOU WILL NOT HEAR THIS ON MSM BECAUSE THEIR MONEY MEANS MORE THAN YOUR HEALTH YOU STUPID ASS !! LIVE IN REALITY!! WHILE YOU CAN STILL BREATHE IDIOTS!

Gee I wonder if it has anything to do with the fact that both cellphone towers and beehives are scattered up and down beside highways and freeways. Anyone that's driven the
Golden State freeway, I5 in the spring when they are usingbthe bees to pollinate the groves knows what I'm talking about. I typically kill thousands of bees on just one trip, then kills a few more thousand on the trip back. You'd think they'd have better smarts than to do something that stupid. I guess convience is more important than keeping their bees alive. They locate the hives up and down both sides within 100' of the freeway. DUH! Dried bee bodies are a PITA to clean off too.

To be concerned about all pollinators whether or not they are indigenous, how might these 5G frequencies be killing them?

Pulses are described around timepoint 11:12 in this video:

On

Gee I wonder if it has anything to do with the fact that both cellphone towers and beehives are scattered up and down beside highways and freeways. Anyone that's driven the
Golden State freeway, I5 in the spring when they are usingbthe bees to pollinate the groves knows what I'm talking about. I typically kill thousands of bees on just one trip, then kills a few more thousand on the trip back. You'd think they'd have better smarts than to do something that stupid. I guess convience is more important than keeping their bees alive. They locate the hives up and down both sides within 100' of the freeway. DUH! Dried bee bodies are a PITA to clean off too.
They bring in bees in late May/early June for the wild blueberry bloom. A lot of places, there are barrens (that's what we call wild blueberry fields) on both sides of the road, and I spend a lot of time putting my windows up and down when I'm driving that time of year, since they have always put the hives near the road so the bees will work on both sides of the road. I noticed this year, there are NO hives near the road. 'Bout time they figured out that their placement was at least part of the reason the bees were getting killed in droves.
Poor things.

The first chemical clue for a link to colony collapse is from the BP oil spill: tetralins are found in Louisiana crude but not in Alaska crude.

8-OH-DPAT
8-OH-DPAT - Wikipedia
'....8-hydroxy-2-(di-n-propylamino)tetralin....5HT receptor.'

In a Russian study, 8-OH-DPAT affected the search function of mice. Since there are mouse models of Alzheimer's, one possibility for colony collapse in honeybees is that they forget to return to the hive (as also in Alzheimer's), which would link to the chemistry of the Russian study.

8-OH-DPAT / 5HT2 Honeybee Receptors
Function and distribution of 5-HT2 receptors in the honeybee (Apis mellifera). - PubMed - NCBI

2016 China
Selective 5-HT7 Receptor Activation May Enhance Synaptic Plasticity Through N-methyl-D-aspartate (NMDA) Receptor Activity in the Visual Cortex. - PubMed - NCBI

Everybody should try this experiment. Don't use your cellphone for a week. Take the battery out of it. And right down in a your daily logs how you are feeling during that week. Then go back and start using your phone and write in your log how you are feeling. You will be more energized the week you didn't used your phone. but you will feel sluggish during the week using the phone.

Smartphone Causing Your Headache - Cell Phone Radiation Induced Headaches

As far as we know, the URL is correctly transcribed. Retrieving the webpage states: 'since these towers create much higher electromagnetic waves than those emitted by mobile phones....the bees did not return to the relaxed mode even after thirteen minutes from turning the jammer off.'

Yes, take them for health concerns...and also because China's control of 5G is a national security threat.

The transmission frequencies & wave lengths sre very different with the 5G. They don't travel as far & it means a lot more antenna although smaller.

I have read other sources that talk about inadequate testing.

And if it dies interrupt the navigation of birds & insects, it could finish that job that pesticides, agriculture started & wipe them all out.
Lol
Take bees and buzz off

Forum List

Back