Hundreds of bees drop dead around 5G towers in California

One would compare the 5-HT links between bee and human brains.

Promnesic 5-HT 7 Receptor / Alzheimer's
Effects of 5-HT-7 receptor ligands on memory and cognition. - PubMed - NCBI

From the article in post #37, The Effect of Cell Phone Radiations on the Life Cycle of Honeybees, there are only 2G and 3G bands:

'The 10-minute delay is due to the time needed for the bees to realize the presence of an intruder: the electromagnetic waves. The intense buzzing sounds are considered an alarm to inform the colony that something abnormal is present....2G bands available in Lebanon are GSM 900 with 890-915 MHz uplink band....while the 3G bands are UTMS 900 with 880-915 MHz uplink band....honeybees use a constant range of frequencies between 300-500 Hz....mobile phone in its standby mode doe not affect honeybees since the signals transmitted by honeybees are identical, between 400-500 Hz....After keeping a mobile for a period of one month next to the hive, and by making a 15-minute call each day, it was realized that the number of bees inside the hive decreased; the beekeeper estimated that 80% of the bees were lost.'

OP's original article has the video but the reader immediately gets molested by a gray-screening page when they click on the Full Story. The video at youtube with the same title begins with a "Christ Is Near Have No Fear" screen before the moderator presents the dead bee video proper, at timepoint 1:45. The entire video is shabby as a documentary. Is this the only source available to the prisoners? Who else is documenting this phenomenon?

Cows are not pollinated by bees.

Do you know how much of humanity's food need is met by plants? How much food shortage and starvation would there be just in the first year? I hope you're rich as fuck, because the cost of food will be through the roof. Also how long do you think a diet that consists of only meat is sustainable? We need the pollinators.

Do you know how much of humanity's food need is met by plants? How much food shortage and starvation would there be just in the first year? I hope you're rich as fuck, because the cost of food will be through the roof. Also how long do you think a diet that consists of only meat is sustainable? We need the pollinators.

It was a fucking joke, dumbass!

I get some incredibly stupid responses on this forum. It's not always easy to tell when it's just sarcasm.

I get some incredibly stupid responses on this forum. It's not always easy to tell when it's just sarcasm.

That's because you are a dumbass!

I just wasn't sure whether or not you were capable of saying something like that and being serious. I've learned not to underestimate how ignorant some people can be. Oh, and I think people that constantly resort to name calling tend to be the ones lacking brains.

I just wasn't sure whether or not you were capable of saying something like that and being serious. I've learned not to underestimate how ignorant some people are. Oh, and I think the ones that constantly resort to name calling tend to be the ones lacking brains.

I prefer to insult people in such a way there is no doubt they are being insulted. It's a character flaw to always tell the truth, bit it is one I have had to learn to live with.

I just wasn't sure whether or not you were capable of saying something like that and being serious. I've learned not to underestimate how ignorant some people are. Oh, and I think the ones that constantly resort to name calling tend to be the ones lacking brains.

I prefer to insult people

I noticed. That's what I'm talking about. After you quickly run out of substance you start insulting people.

I prefer to insult people

I noticed. That's what I'm talking about. After you quickly run out of substance you start insulting people.

I provide a great deal of substance. The fact you do not realize that is because you are a dumbass!

The bees in the suspicious christ video, above, could have come from the grill of a car or truck, the stigma "enviro-whacko" is usually doled out by uniformed, less educated individuals. We have already posted scientific studies. Where is the credible videos that have documented this phenomenon?

Russia is smarter than the U.S.: it will reserve 5G only for military purposes.

Forum List

Back