Humiliation, fasting, and prayer

Evil does not exist in and of itself, stupid. Evil is the absence of good.
You have no proof of that.
Evil like darkness and cold exist as the absence of something else. Which means that evil, darkness and cold are not extant.

You can’t comprehend this because you lack the ability to reason.
You lack the ability to show some real proof.
I just provided it for you. But thank you for proving my point that you can not comprehend it.
Got a scientific link to evil being the absence of good? Or is it just fartsmoke?
Do you have one that says it isn’t?

You have no proof of that.
Evil like darkness and cold exist as the absence of something else. Which means that evil, darkness and cold are not extant.

I just provided it for you. But thank you for proving my point that you can not comprehend it.
Got a scientific link to evil being the absence of good? Or is it just fartsmoke?
You also don't know how real proof works. Please get yourself a clue.

God created existence. What we do with it is up to us.
So the baby is our fault.
You misspelled no one’s fault.

But then again you believe handicaps are evil.
Go back and look at that baby picture again and then tell me why god let's that happen. If you can't, then shut the fuck up.
Is it your expectation that God will perform magic to eliminate everything which makes you uncomfortable?
You should be shutting the fuck up.
Why? Because even you know your expectation that God should perform magic to eliminate everything which makes you uncomfortable is illogical?

Works both ways. Where is yours, dummy?

So the baby is our fault.

Go back and look at that baby picture again and then tell me why god let's that happen. If you can't, then shut the fuck up.
Is it your expectation that God will perform magic to eliminate everything which makes you uncomfortable?
Why? Because even you know your expectation that God should perform magic to eliminate everything which makes you uncomfortable is illogical?
I never said that. Now stfu.

How can you disprove something that has no proof? What is there to disprove?

The same way you prove that darkness is the absence of light. You really are stupid.

You never didn’t say it either, dummy.

The same way you prove that darkness is the absence of light. You really are stupid.
Darkness can be called the absence of light if you link that to a real scientific paper or site that says so, otherwise, it's your opinion. Same thing with good and evil. You can't just say they are.

That's retarded. Like you.

Darkness can be called the absence of light if you link that to a real scientific paper or site that says so, otherwise, it's your opinion. Same thing with good and evil. You can't just say they are.
Link to one that says it’s not, dummy. :lol:

And being retarded is evil?

No such thing. Now you know. Retard.

Well, you're not doing the world any good.

No such thing. Now you know. Retard.
Of course there isn't. Everyone knows that darkness is the absence of light. Only a dumb ass would need a scientific paper before she would believe it. Just like everyone knows that cold is the absence of heat. Same for evil. No one does evil for the sake of evil. Besides, most things you say are evil aren't evil in and of themselves.

Well, you're not doing the world any good.
I'm beating you.

There are believers today like William Layne Craig who do not believe Genesis and make up their own interpretation like theistic evolution. However, that's not God's word.
Something to consider: There are believers of Genesis who do not believe it is a literal account. For example, while the story is told with Adam being a single character, there are clues throughout Genesis that this was done for the sake of the story. Adam means man. Could it be that Adam was the first tribe/nation of man, and this nation lasted 930 years. Tribes began breaking off from Adam--The Tribe of Abel was massacred by the Tribe of Cain, and that tribe existed for 730 years.

There are other interesting interpretations as well. Long ago, Rabbis noted that what does not happen now, could not have happened then. Talking snake? Ever picture a particularly enticing cookie practically begging to be eaten? Could Eve had seen the snake approaching the fruit without fear? Non-literalists do not insist that any of Genesis happened this way, only suggest the possibility.

God's word is straight and we run into problems with human interpretation. The truth is stranger than fiction. One of the things that I had to get over was ancient humans being able to live close to 1000 years. God created Adam and Eve perfect to live forever. Their sin changed all of that as you know. The second change happened after Noah's Flood. The earth was bombarded with gamma rays and Noah's descendants could not live as long anymore. The max became around 120 years. Since we live in a world of entropy, we continue to decline. This is why we can procreate with our next of kin anymore.

There are parts in the Bible where we have to interpret what a day means such as prophecy. In Genesis, a day is a literal twenty-four hours.

Forum List

Back