Huh, that is surprising. 13 of the 20 worst school massacres in other countries?

So let me get this...

A RW supporter puts up a argument that having 5 out of the top 9 most deadly gun massacres is a good thing.

The US population is 4.4 percent of the world population.

So way to go....

Thing is the RWers come out for every massacre that is is not guns but this and that... I want to know one thing:

Whats you number?

How many people have to did before you say guns might be the problem. The statistics comparison between US and EU makes it obvious what the problem is. You just need to tell how many dead kids does it need?

Any more gun control would not have helped in any of those... Criminals are criminals because of what they do.
They committ crimes they do not do things like legally buy guns. Why buy a gun that can be traced back to the criminal when it is easier, faster and cheaper to steal guns.

Universal background checks mean nothing, will do nothing. They just make do gooders feel better but, accomplishing nothing.

Read what you just wrote, Clementine, and then check the numbers.

We have the top three and five of the top nine. And less population than those others combined.

The numbers don't work for you. And when you add it all up with China, Brazil, and Japan as well, it all goes to shit for you. And TheOwl is just wacky about it. Got his feathers plucked.
I have to agree with Jack, I don't see how this supports the conservative stance against gun control.

Seriously? Shooting after shooting with gunmen unchallenged killing scores of people and no one shooting back makes you think gun control is working?

What percentage of gun violence is done in this country by the so called "assault weapon"??

Very little, because there is no difference between a so called "assault" weapon and any other firearm.

So let me get this...

A RW supporter puts up a argument that having 5 out of the top 9 most deadly gun massacres is a good thing.

So way to go....

Thing is the RWers come out for every massacre that is is not guns but this and that... I want to know one thing:

Whats you number?

How many people have to did before you say guns might be the problem. The statistics comparison between US and EU makes it obvious what the problem is. You just need to tell how many dead kids does it need?

How many people have to die before you say not allowing people to shoot back might be the problem?

Any more gun control would not have helped in any of those... Criminals are criminals because of what they do.
They committ crimes they do not do things like legally buy guns. Why buy a gun that can be traced back to the criminal when it is easier, faster and cheaper to steal guns.

Universal background checks mean nothing, will do nothing. They just make do gooders feel better but, accomplishing nothing.

How do you explain that gun crime and gun homicides are far lower in other 1st world countries?

This is not small margin, this huge differences...

Screen-Shot-2015-10-03-at-1.17.21-PM-1024x604.jpg

Of the 20 Deadliest School Killings in World History, Just How Many are in the United States?
How many of those countries have strict gun control I wonder.

Note how a lot of those figures are one-offs. Japan, Finland, Azerbaijan, Brazil, Canada...in the US it's time and time again....

So let me get this...

So way to go....

Whats you number?

How many people have to die before you say not allowing people to shoot back might be the problem?

So you want to give people guns now?

The straight fact is that a gun in house is more likely to shoot a family member than an intruder.

So your solution is to arm more people.

So let me get this...

So way to go....

Whats you number?

The straight fact is that a gun in house is more likely to shoot a family member than an intruder.

Strawman, I said nothing about wanting to "give people guns." Where do you people come up with this shit?

So let me get this...

So way to go....

Whats you number?

Strawman, I said nothing about wanting to "give people guns." Where do you people come up with this shit?

This is your direct quote
"How many people have to die before you say not allowing people to shoot back might be the problem?"

Are you saying they can't shoot back today?

An unarmed person in a progressive school seems to have good chance of being a victim....

Buy more guns and ammo...

So let me get this...

So way to go....

Whats you number?

This is your direct quote
"How many people have to die before you say not allowing people to shoot back might be the problem?"

Are you saying they can't shoot back today?

What do Sandy Hook, The Washington Navy yard, Columbine, Aurora, Oregon, Virginia Tech and others have in common? Two things:

1) They were gun free zones

2) Everyone followed that rule but the criminal

What do you learn from that, Grasshopper?

If that knucklehead obama would quite threatening the country with new gun regulations every week there would be a lot less guns sold
The more he threatens, the more the nut cases are acting out
but, then maybe obama intentionally pushes buttons so he can use his bully pulpit to play the blame game.

Forum List

Back