Huh, that is surprising. 13 of the 20 worst school massacres in other countries?

This is interesting...If You Look at This Chart of Top 10 Nations in the World for Mass Shootings - One Thing Jumps Out

Screenshot-6_18_2015-9_43_12-PM.jpg

Makes sense to account for population, doncha think?

We can be proud of our 38 massacres

A tribute to our second amendment

Its got less to do with the second amendment, and more to do with why people have the mentality to go out and hurt people randomly in the US.

It is part of our gun culture

There is a certain romance in going out and slaughtering people.

The U.S. doesn’t rank No. 1. At 0.15 mass shooting fatalities per 100,000 people, the U.S. had a lower rate than Norway (1.3 per 100,000), Finland (0.34 per 100,000) and Switzerland (1.7 per 100,000).

This is interesting...If You Look at This Chart of Top 10 Nations in the World for Mass Shootings - One Thing Jumps Out

Its got less to do with the second amendment, and more to do with why people have the mentality to go out and hurt people randomly in the US.

NO!!!

It's the guns fault.

These people would never have harmed a soul if the gun hadn't talked them into it.

The U.S. doesn’t rank No. 1. At 0.15 mass shooting fatalities per 100,000 people, the U.S. had a lower rate than Norway (1.3 per 100,000), Finland (0.34 per 100,000) and Switzerland (1.7 per 100,000).
Link, since we know you will lie.

I guess if you don't classify the unborn as people, I could see where you could come to that conclusion.

Read what you just wrote, Clementine, and then check the numbers.

We have the top three and five of the top nine. And less population than those others combined.

The numbers don't work for you. And when you add it all up with China, Brazil, and Japan as well, it all goes to shit for you. And TheOwl is just wacky about it. Got his feathers plucked.
I have to agree with Jack, I don't see how this supports the conservative stance against gun control.

I guess if you don't classify the unborn as people, I could see where you could come to that conclusion.
<sob>. But.....but....What about ABORTION? <sob>

<sob>. But.....but....What about ABORTION? <sob>
Thinking Error: Minimizing

Read what you just wrote, Clementine, and then check the numbers.

We have the top three and five of the top nine. And less population than those others combined.

The numbers don't work for you. And when you add it all up with China, Brazil, and Japan as well, it all goes to shit for you. And TheOwl is just wacky about it. Got his feathers plucked.
You rationalize for purely political reasons. You disgust me

-- or as I call it, "sensory feedback". It's exactly the sort of thing a typical video game gives you points for. And the lesson is learned and incorporated like Pavlov's dog.

I find it curious that barry wants to suck the congress in on this, when for the most part he avoids congress like kryptonite
He otta just sign an exec order banning firearms

Forum List

Back