HUGE NEWS: Democrats have surpassed Republican registrants in Orange County for the 1st time ever!

hey issa...why dont you go and give your standard answer to all those homeless people in the state,see what they tell you...tell them how lucky they are to be there...
You mean the Americans that come from all over the US because of the weather ? Or the veterans that get no help because the US has to give billions to Israel and others? Or the mentally I'll that the US failed ? Or the poor that the US worh the help of the cons refuse to help and call them leeches ?
yes those people....go down to their encampments and tell them how lucky they are to be homeless living in a tent in the 6th largest economy in the world....and then you can explain to them why they are getting no help from that rich State....
5th largest. And they do get help here more than any other red state and especially ially from rich coastal cities like SM where I live.
sure they do....thats why they are still living in tents...quit looking at the positive stuff about the state and open your eyes and start seeing the negative aspects of the state...you might learn something.....
Most came from useless red areas. You are making fun of your poor American citizens now?
im making fun of them by pointing out something you wont acknowledge?..if anyone is treating them like useless people its you....quit acting like the people you bad mouth daily here and start realizing that California has more problems than you want to admit.........you just cant admit that the State has a lot of problems...all you see is the good living in that rich coastal city you live in.....people like you issa are part of Californias problem.....but dont worry Sacramento has the same attitude....

yes those people....go down to their encampments and tell them how lucky they are to be homeless living in a tent in the 6th largest economy in the world....and then you can explain to them why they are getting no help from that rich State....
5th largest. And they do get help here more than any other red state and especially ially from rich coastal cities like SM where I live.

Is all that help why you have human waste running in the streets of SFO and LA? Is that help why rats are taking over those cities and spreading all kinds of diseases?
Huh? 20 years here I have never seen a rat stop listening to fauxnews.
you said you live in a rich coastal city....try going to were it aint so good...maybe you should stop listening to whoever you are listening to...
Red flyover states and areas? No thank you.
im talking about your state dipshit....like i said....people like you are part of the states problem....

Many will tell you that Trump isn’t even a true Republican

That's because he isn't. He never has been. He has leaned left his ENTIRE LIFE. He is first and foremost a pragmatist after that if something helps him achieve his goal he will use it.
The name RINO actually fits Trump. If the left was smart they would take advantage of his fence straddling but they aren't smart enough to break out of their tunnel vision

sure they do....thats why they are still living in tents...quit looking at the positive stuff about the state and open your eyes and start seeing the negative aspects of the state...you might learn something.....
DC and new york have tons more homeless than CA, which only ranks 5th place.
Ben Carson wants to raise rents on the poor.

California has 4.7 million registered republicans.
what does that have to do with what i said?....pay attention,talking about the homeless in California not NY or DC....and how did Republicans get in to the story?...
Because when you live in a glass house you shouldn't throw bricks
take your own advice ed....im acknowledging the poor and homeless in California something you and issa just cant seem to grasp....

what does that have to do with what i said?....pay attention,talking about the homeless in California not NY or DC....and how did Republicans get in to the story?...
take your own advice ed....im acknowledging the poor and homeless in California something you and issa just cant seem to grasp....
But why pick on Cal ? Why not pick on the states mostly red I bet, that they all came from?

But why pick on Cal ? Why not pick on the states mostly red I bet, that they all came from?
because i lived there for 50 years....i dont know jack shit about the other 49 outside of what i hear....California i experienced....and experience "trumps" hearsay...

because i lived there for 50 years....i dont know jack shit about the other 49 outside of what i hear....California i experienced....and experience "trumps" hearsay...
I have 3 close friends that love where they are in Cal Blaming Cal for not taking care of all those coming there is like blaming America for not taking care of all that come here

I know jack shit ,,He's a friend of mine and I've been out of NY many times visiting other states Surprised you haven't

I have 3 close friends that love where they are in Cal Blaming Cal for not taking care of all those coming there is like blaming America for not taking care of all that come here
i was commenting on what issa said.....his standard answer is the state is no 5 in the world economically and has lots of wealth...so i asked him if that was so, how come they have an awful lot of people living in tents on the sidewalks,why dont they use that wealth and take care of the vets and US citizens that are there at least....his answer in one of the posts is that i am somehow making fun of homeless people,how i dont know....and if your friends live along the coast and are working,i am sure they love living there...

I know jack shit ,,He's a friend of mine and I've been out of NY many times visiting other states Surprised you haven't
spending a few days somewhere makes you an expert on life there?.....you have to actually live somewhere ed for a period of time to know what is what....

i was commenting on what issa said.....his standard answer is the state is no 5 in the world economically and has lots of wealth...so i asked him if that was so, how come they have an awful lot of people living in tents on the sidewalks,why dont they use that wealth and take care of the vets and US citizens that are there at least....his answer in one of the posts is that i am somehow making fun of homeless people,how i dont know....and if your friends live along the coast and are working,i am sure they love living there...
i was commenting on what issa said.....his standard answer is the state is no 5 in the world economically and has lots of wealth...so i asked him if that was so

It is so, Mr. 50 yrs.

California's economy is now the 5th-biggest in the world, and has overtaken the United Kingdom

A year late and short.

Dupe.

Republicans are scared of losing. THEY'RE SHAKING IN THEIR BOOOOOOTS!
WTH? Are you talking about Cali? It's been awhile since a republican has won the electoral votes in Cali.
Or....are you just trolling your own thread, basquet?

i meant losing the presidential election. the energy is with the left!
Well, just keep telling yourself that if it helps you sleep at night.
I just remember how Hillary was a lock on the presidency in 2016.
i just think if the Dems nominate someone dynamic and energetic who can match Trump's energy like Kathleen Sebelius or Joe Lieberman, they would win easily!

you mean Joe who they kicked out?

and? california unfortunately is becoming a shithole. people are shutting down their businesses cause homeless are passed out in front of their doors. or worse. the sad part is this is now common and not a one off. millions are spent to address the issue but it continues to grow and be a huge problem.

but hey - dems are in control now!!! yay. accelerate the fall.

i was commenting on what issa said.....his standard answer is the state is no 5 in the world economically and has lots of wealth...so i asked him if that was so

It is so, Mr. 50 yrs.

California's economy is now the 5th-biggest in the world, and has overtaken the United Kingdom

A year late and short.

Dupe.
not arguing that was i?....i was saying if they have so much wealth why are they not helping all those homeless vets and US citizens?....and i also answered that by saying that the attitude out of Sacramento is if you live in the wealthy areas you get taken care of...if not?.....oh well....

Forum List

Back