HUGE NEWS: Democrats have surpassed Republican registrants in Orange County for the 1st time ever!

5th largest. And they do get help here more than any other red state and especially ially from rich coastal cities like SM where I live.

Is all that help why you have human waste running in the streets of SFO and LA? Is that help why rats are taking over those cities and spreading all kinds of diseases?
Huh? 20 years here I have never seen a rat stop listening to fauxnews.
Why do you muzzies like goats so much? Are your women really that ugly?!
You u hillbillies like kidnapping little kids ? And go on mass shootings ?

Muzzies don't? Pulease
Nah you guys got the upper hand on that one. I live in both worlds...kids are frightened to be alone on the streets not in the Muslim world they are living like kids should live. You guys are sick.

Is all that help why you have human waste running in the streets of SFO and LA? Is that help why rats are taking over those cities and spreading all kinds of diseases?

Muzzies don't? Pulease
Nah you guys got the upper hand on that one. I live in both worlds...kids are frightened to be alone on the streets not in the Muslim world they are living like kids should live. You guys are sick.

You're a bigot. Fact...now dry up

So what about your proclivity for goats instead of muzzie women?
So you why you like kidnapping and raping little kids? Too ugly to get a woman....why you guys like to shoot up schools, markets, place of work...?

Oh those pesky facts always getting in your way. Do better.

“Race and ethnicity are an important factor in identified sexual abuse. African American children have almost twice the risk of sexual abuse than white children. Children of Hispanic ethnicity have a slightly greater risk than non-Hispanic white children."
https://www.d2l.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/all_statistics_20150619.pdf

1565040845735.jpg

So what about your proclivity for goats instead of muzzie women?
So you why you like kidnapping and raping little kids? Too ugly to get a woman....why you guys like to shoot up schools, markets, place of work...?

Oh those pesky facts always getting in your way. Do better.

“Race and ethnicity are an important factor in identified sexual abuse. African American children have almost twice the risk of sexual abuse than white children. Children of Hispanic ethnicity have a slightly greater risk than non-Hispanic white children."
https://www.d2l.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/all_statistics_20150619.pdf

1565040845735.jpg
Naaah all muslims are terrorists, I'm just following that logic. Most kids kidnapping rapists I see on TV are whites, most mass shooters are white.

Republicans won't win Cali anyway. They're all leaving due to political mismanagement and over taxation.

California is slowly imploding...give it time
Pohahahahaha I wish it was true, so I dont have to get stuck in traffic, handymen are busy, ap are the plumbers, restaurants, you name it. All states I have been too look like dead zones compared to California. Except NYC and few other blue major cities.
California GDP growth outpaced the national one, and its ranked 5th in the world by economy size. In other words without California the US will look like Russia.
hey issa...why dont you go and give your standard answer to all those homeless people in the state,see what they tell you...tell them how lucky they are to be there...
You mean the Americans that come from all over the US because of the weather ? Or the veterans that get no help because the US has to give billions to Israel and others? Or the mentally I'll that the US failed ? Or the poor that the US worh the help of the cons refuse to help and call them leeches ?
yes those people....go down to their encampments and tell them how lucky they are to be homeless living in a tent in the 6th largest economy in the world....and then you can explain to them why they are getting no help from that rich State....
5th largest. And they do get help here more than any other red state and especially ially from rich coastal cities like SM where I live.
sure they do....thats why they are still living in tents...quit looking at the positive stuff about the state and open your eyes and start seeing the negative aspects of the state...you might learn something.....

Most importantly Spend our efforts getting Dems out to vote rather than try to turn dotards minds

hey issa...why dont you go and give your standard answer to all those homeless people in the state,see what they tell you...tell them how lucky they are to be there...
You mean the Americans that come from all over the US because of the weather ? Or the veterans that get no help because the US has to give billions to Israel and others? Or the mentally I'll that the US failed ? Or the poor that the US worh the help of the cons refuse to help and call them leeches ?
yes those people....go down to their encampments and tell them how lucky they are to be homeless living in a tent in the 6th largest economy in the world....and then you can explain to them why they are getting no help from that rich State....

you said you live in a rich coastal city....try going to were it aint so good...maybe you should stop listening to whoever you are listening to...

Pohahahahaha I wish it was true, so I dont have to get stuck in traffic, handymen are busy, ap are the plumbers, restaurants, you name it. All states I have been too look like dead zones compared to California. Except NYC and few other blue major cities.
California GDP growth outpaced the national one, and its ranked 5th in the world by economy size. In other words without California the US will look like Russia.
sure they do....thats why they are still living in tents...quit looking at the positive stuff about the state and open your eyes and start seeing the negative aspects of the state...you might learn something.....
DC and new york have tons more homeless than CA, which only ranks 5th place.
Ben Carson wants to raise rents on the poor.

California has 4.7 million registered republicans.

you said you live in a rich coastal city....try going to were it aint so good...maybe you should stop listening to whoever you are listening to...
Yeah I'm gonna stop listening to all those farmers in fly over red states who are going bankrupt because of the moron in our WH

That's another joke trump pulled on America A doctor in charge of housing That's almost as bad as putting Kurshner and his kids into responsible jobs they are ill equipped for

The California Democrats are driving out the vital middle class taxpayers.
CA is now #1 in poverty, debt and homelessness.
But CA is a great state to be a third world moocher.
So many people are leaving the Bay Area, a U-Haul shortage is jacking up prices
California is the wealthiest state in the nation

You must have confused them with Red State Mississippi
Then why is shit and piss running in the streets and rats rats rats fucking everywhere? Do Californians have no pride?

Why are Republicans so obsessed with shit and rats these days?
Rats are democrats pets, shit and piss are the materials for their mud Pies!

LOL.......WTF?

Most came from useless red areas. You are making fun of your poor American citizens now?

Red flyover states and areas? No thank you.

The California Democrats are driving out the vital middle class taxpayers.
CA is now #1 in poverty, debt and homelessness.
But CA is a great state to be a third world moocher.
So many people are leaving the Bay Area, a U-Haul shortage is jacking up prices
California is the wealthiest state in the nation

You must have confused them with Red State Mississippi
Then why is shit and piss running in the streets and rats rats rats fucking everywhere? Do Californians have no pride?

Why are Republicans so obsessed with shit and rats these days?

LOL.......WTF?
That's the best repubs have Low brow dotards

what does that have to do with what i said?....pay attention,talking about the homeless in California not NY or DC....and how did Republicans get in to the story?...

Yeah I'm gonna stop listening to all those farmers in fly over red states who are going bankrupt because of the moron in our WH
you must be replying to the wrong poster ed....i was talking about California.....not the fly over states....???

what does that have to do with what i said?....pay attention,talking about the homeless in California not NY or DC....and how did Republicans get in to the story?...
Because when you live in a glass house you shouldn't throw bricks

you must be replying to the wrong poster ed....i was talking about California.....not the fly over states....???
Sorry I'll stay out of the thread

Forum List

Back