Huge mysterious explosion in north China

Daniyel

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2014
LA
Explosion in Tianjin China

Reports of hundreds of injured, possibly in a toxic materials factory..Some report this is caused by a gas station explosion (earlier explosion on the beggining of the video) Number of deceased is unknown.

Last edited:
Hmmm
A few weeks ago or so there was a mysterious explosion at a beach in the U.S., New York perhaps.
I don't know if they ever figured out what it was.

Urban areas and specifically densely populated countries are always at a very high risk, India, China, Thailand are standing on a very high risk due to that, same for large metropolises like New York but the difference is the local wealth which affects the people per mile result in more people involved when these tragic incidents occur.

Hmmm
A few weeks ago or so there was a mysterious explosion at a beach in the U.S., New York perhaps.
I don't know if they ever figured out what it was.
Rhode Island.

aww china , good place for an exploision , probably wouldn't hurt to have lots more explosions !! Same goes for air borne pollution , smog . China is a good place to park the smog seen in some satellite photos . I wonder how long the massive Chinese dams are going to holdup ??

aww china , good place for an exploision , probably wouldn't hurt to have lots more explosions !! Same goes for air borne pollution , smog . China is a good place to park the smog seen in some satellite photos . I wonder how long the massive Chinese dams are going to holdup ??
There's a guy in China right now saying exactly the same thing about the US.

yeah , but no explosions in my neck of the USA woods Daws !! In fact its pretty cool in my neck of the woods Daws .

Thanks g5.
Yes, RI.
I've never know copper wire to do that before. I'm not an electrician. But I'm a technician, and have wired houses before.

PBS reports the Chinese explosion was the equivalent of 21 tons of TNT.
Other sources say it was toxic material.

Not good.

I saw video of it. The explosion made quite a shock-wave, but didn't break the glass in the window the video was shot through.

Forum List

Back