Huge mysterious explosion in north China

The Jews did it! It was an inside job! The CIA secretly painted thermite explosive paint on the walls! The video of the explosion is a fake! It was a controlled explosion! The owner of the plant was recorded saying "go ahead, blow it up!"

LOL Roudy! :biggrin:

The Jews did it! It was an inside job! The CIA secretly painted thermite explosive paint on the walls! The video of the explosion is a fake! It was a controlled explosion! The owner of the plant was recorded saying "go ahead, blow it up!"

LOL Roudy! :biggrin:

I'm not kidding! Can't you see those videos are all fakes?!

No mystery to it. The bankers are furious that china devalued their currency a couple days back and ordered our military to drop a nuke. Check out the video at the end of this article

Explosion in Tianjin China

What the hell is a "dangerous goods wharehouse"? Sounds like code for WMD manufacturing and storage depot. Anyhow, kudos to the joint CIA / Mossad operation on making it look like it was an "accident".

On tour with a theatre company in the 80s
All I saw was cities can't comment on the country side
Has it gotten better or worse in 30 years?
Does it truly occur to you that it actually might have gotten better?
Not the point.
Thanks for playing.
I thought you were talking about American cities. My error, for which I apologize for the silly sarcasm.
Maybe you should learn to think before you speak?

23 laser guided missiles are exploded. The real numbers of dead is much more high than Chinese govt has said.

I still think this was an inside handjob joint operation of CIA and Moosad using thermite paint and controlled demolition.

Did any Chinese Jews show up for work that day?

There ya go!

I still think this was an inside handjob joint operation of CIA and Moosad using thermite paint and controlled demolition.

There ya go!

could have just used lime and water

There ya go!

Without rum, vodka, or tequila? Besmellah!

:)

lime, as in limestone powder. with water it make a super hot combo to ignite almost anything

There ya go!

Without rum, vodka, or tequila? Besmellah!

:)

lime, as in limestone powder. with water it make a super hot combo to ignite almost anything

Sorry, need to catch up with the latest in Mossad explosive technology.

:blowup:

There has been some criticism of the fire fighters who first arrived on scene. Apparently, pouring water on whatever chemicals were burning just made matters worse. Unfortunately, those fire fighters lost their lives. The government is also apparently not releasing all info about the incident (which is par for the course with the CCP).

As soon as the Chinese release what the nature of the chemicals were that exploded, then things will become clearer. The spy agencies already know, but for some reason nobody is talking.

As soon as the Chinese release what the nature of the chemicals were that exploded,....

I wouldn't hold my breath on that one.

It was obviously a disguised WMD manufacturing plant. Western spy agencies knew it by analyzing The chemicals that came out of the plumes of smoke. But there is no need for them to let the Chinese know that they know.

Forum List

Back