Huge liberal journalist crushes liberal media over Russian hoax.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Just annihilates the media and exposes the deliberate lies for the deliberate lies they are.

Last edited:
It's really good to see that there are a handful of journalists who still conduct themselves as true journalists. You won't find any on network news shows unless they are guests. Lara Logan is another one who is excellent.

"Stopped Clock Named CNN's Most Accurate Reporter
March 27th, 2019
article-3928-1.jpg

ATLANTA, GA—CNN has given a special award to the clock hanging in one of its studios, naming it the news station’s most accurate reporter. The clock, which has been stuck showing the time to be 1:11 for the past three years, was found to surpass every other CNN reporter in how often it got the news exactly right.

“The wall clock is an inspiration to us all,” said CNN president Jeffrey Zucker. “Now, it doesn’t always get things right---but nobody is perfect. Still, twice a day, that clock absolutely nails the facts. That’s way better than anyone else we have.”

Not everyone was happy that the clock received this recognition. Some reporters, who wish to remain anonymous, say the clock sets an unrealistic standard for news accuracy. "
Stopped Clock Named CNN's Most Accurate Reporter

"Stopped Clock Named CNN's Most Accurate Reporter
March 27th, 2019
article-3928-1.jpg

ATLANTA, GA—CNN has given a special award to the clock hanging in one of its studios, naming it the news station’s most accurate reporter. The clock, which has been stuck showing the time to be 1:11 for the past three years, was found to surpass every other CNN reporter in how often it got the news exactly right.

“The wall clock is an inspiration to us all,” said CNN president Jeffrey Zucker. “Now, it doesn’t always get things right---but nobody is perfect. Still, twice a day, that clock absolutely nails the facts. That’s way better than anyone else we have.”

Not everyone was happy that the clock received this recognition. Some reporters, who wish to remain anonymous, say the clock sets an unrealistic standard for news accuracy. "
Stopped Clock Named CNN's Most Accurate Reporter
Holy shit

I am loving the collapse of the libtarded lying media in all its forms.

The Tards here had their heads filled with shit about Trump...

Tards will be Tards…..

Tards will be Tards…..

I wonder if they ever really believed any of it....well...maybe 5% of 'em did.
The rest are simply liars who care for nothing except their side winning.

Tards will be Tards…..

I wonder if they ever really believed any of it....well...maybe 5% of 'em did.
The rest are simply liars who care for nothing except their side winning.

I know its hard to believe the Tards are that Stupid......

But it can't be ruled out...…..

I think we’re finally seeing the collapse of the Democratic Party.

Thank you President Trump!!!

I wish.

But unless we wrest control of the schools from them, they will keep turning out witless voters.
Unfortunately, I don't see how that can happen.

I wish.

But unless we wrest control of the schools from them, they will keep turning out witless voters.
I’ve always been an optimist.
I’d like to think we can get back to respecting this country, and feeling some pride for being an American citizen. The most generous people on earth.

I wish.

I’ve always been an optimist.
I’d like to think we can get back to respecting this country, and feeling some pride for being an American citizen. The most generous people on earth.

I hope you're right, but what about all the illegals here.....and they vote.

Greenwald and others were blackballed from appearing on any of the cable "news" shows, because they asked probing questions and demanded proof of the accusations they were all making.

An interesting guy.

I read his book
“With Liberty and Justice for Some; How the Law Is Used to Destroy Equality and Protect the Powerful”

News doesn’t just happen–people need to appreciate that news comes from people digging it up and that journalism is a noble thing, and we’ve got to cheer for it when it succeeds.

I yearn for real journalism. It happens so infrequently these days.

They don't even proofread anymore. :eek:

News doesn’t just happen–people need to appreciate that news comes from people digging it up and that journalism is a noble thing, and we’ve got to cheer for it when it succeeds.

I sure hope this is tongue-in-cheek

mueller-madness-bracket-winner-ed.jpg
nope

In that case you have much to learn.

Begin with a new vocabulary word for you ....
Amanuensis
A person whose employment is to write what another dictates, or to copy what another has written.

We have no journalists.....we have scribes who copy what the DNC tells them to.

"WikiLeaks: Politico Reporter Offered Clinton Camp Chance to Edit Story
Glenn Thrush says 'I have become a hack' in offering Podesta chance to censor his article
by Edmund Kozak | Updated 17 Oct 2016 at 8:03 PM

·

The latest trove of emails released by WikiLeaks Monday proves even further collusion between large, ostensibly mainstream media outlets and the Democratic Party.

In an astonishing email, Politico chief White House political correspondent and senior staff writer Glenn Thrush ran his latest article by Hillary Clinton campaign Chairman John Podesta to make sure nothing offended the Clinton henchman."
WikiLeaks: Politico Reporter Offered Clinton Camp Chance to Edit Story | LifeZette

Wise up.

Forum List

Back