Huckabee Tells Reporters "I'm Fucking Nuts"

And what exactly is wrong with advocating and protecting the sanctity of the family? It's key to our survival as a nation.

I completely agree, Avatar. I wanna protect families too -- every family, including those with two dads or two moms.

I'm just having difficulty seeing how advocating for families is tied to insinuating gay men are running off with all the straight Daddies.
Gay marriage should be outright illegal, period. It is evil!

Judge not lest ye be judged.

Isn't that in the same fucking book?

What piercing analysis, CG.

Thankies for playing....an adult. What will be your next imitation of human life?

You made up a 'quote', Mad..... and you call me a kid? I might be younger than you.... but I sure as hell am not as stupid. You lied. Live with it.

I did not "make up a quote", you dishonest twat -- I lampooned Huckabee. You dun feel up to defending this conservative? Good...his words are indefensible. But let's not play the tired old "gee what if USMB were a newspaper and all the Op titles were headlines" game again.

You look fat in that clown suit.

In case you care.
Defending a conservative makes more sense than defending a idiot liberal.

You made up a 'quote', Mad..... and you call me a kid? I might be younger than you.... but I sure as hell am not as stupid. You lied. Live with it.

I did not "make up a quote", you dishonest twat -- I lampooned Huckabee. You dun feel up to defending this conservative? Good...his words are indefensible. But let's not play the tired old "gee what if USMB were a newspaper and all the Op titles were headlines" game again.

You look fat in that clown suit.

In case you care.
Defending a conservative makes more sense than defending a idiot liberal.

Yeah you tell her! I think she a idiot liberal too!

I completely agree, Avatar. I wanna protect families too -- every family, including those with two dads or two moms.

I'm just having difficulty seeing how advocating for families is tied to insinuating gay men are running off with all the straight Daddies.

I am not judging, just stating facts.

Huckabee is certifiably nuts. But let's go back.

To all the conservatives trying to deflect or derail by saying that the title of the thread isn't factually true...I say get a life and a sense of humor. If you read that and REALLY thought there was a chance he actually said that...you're not only retarded...you're in the slow class IN the retarded school.

To all the conservatives trying to deflect or derail by saying "what's wrong with defending the sanctity of marriage"...get your head out of your ass. He's blaming gay men for $300 billion dollars in financial problems? That doesnt even pass the sniff test. It's outrageously insane bullshit drivel.

How the FUCK are we supposed to talk about real issues of fiscal concern when idiots like this muddy social and fiscal issues that have no call being put together?

To all the conservatives trying to deflect or derail by saying that the title of the thread isn't factually true...I say get a life and a sense of humor. If you read that and REALLY thought there was a chance he actually said that...you're not only retarded...you're in the slow class IN the retarded school

So you're saying we should have known it was a lie since it was posted by Madeline?

Personally, I do have a sense of humor. But before the left gives this advice, you need to apply it to yourself first. The funniest thing about liberals trying to hyperbole their own positions is their positions are already hyperbole so no one can tell. Then when it's not true you say to have a "sense of humor." All the while you have none at all on yourself. I personally don't appreciate people who "tease" and have no sense of humor about themselves. It doesn't offend me, I just don't think it's funny. A sense of humor starts with having a sense of humor about yourself. It's not a valid exception to a sense of humor.

To all the conservatives trying to deflect or derail by saying that the title of the thread isn't factually true...I say get a life and a sense of humor. If you read that and REALLY thought there was a chance he actually said that...you're not only retarded...you're in the slow class IN the retarded school

So you're saying we should have known it was a lie since it was posted by Madeline?

Funny. :clap2:

To be clear, my post said that you should have known he didnt say that because the title was obvious ON ITS FACE.

But you knew that and were being humorous, no? :lol:

Explain please. What is evil about my marriage?
Read the Bible.

6e16833ddbhurrrjpg.jpg

And what exactly is wrong with advocating and protecting the sanctity of the family? It's key to our survival as a nation.

The sanctity of my marriage doesn't count, Avatar?

unless youve married a member of the opposite sex, who is of age, and not related to you, then you aren't married.

You can try to change the definition of marriage all you want. It won't change reality. You're just lying to yourself if you pretend otherwise. But then imitating the real order of things is what it's all about isn't it?

unless youve married a member of the opposite sex, who is of age, and not related to you, then you aren't married.

You can try to change the definition of marriage all you want. It won't change reality. You're just lying to yourself if you pretend otherwise. But then imitating the real order of things is what it's all about isn't it?
:lol: Apropos of nothing, I just want to chime in and say you are the most sanctimonious asshole I've ever run across...and that is saying something.

Actually, I am married. We have a marriage license. And we fill state taxes as a married couple. We refi'd our house as a married couple. We present ourselves to the world as a married couple.

I don't denigrate YOUR marriage...why do you feel the NEED to denigrate mine?

Likely Republican presidential candidate Mike Huckabee mauled President Obama's decision to halt the Justice Department's legal defenses of DOMA at a roundtable lunch with reporters on Wednesday. In defense of his position, he claimed a public mandate for the controversial Clinton-era law, and linked same sex marriage to the failure of heterosexual marriages.

Nonetheless, Huckabee opposes gay marriage on the grounds that, according to him, it destroys traditional families.

"There is a quantified impact of broken families," Huckabee said. "[There is a] $300 billion dad deficit in America every year...that's the amount of money that we spend as taxpayers to pick up the pieces because dads are derelict in their duties."

Huckabee Slams Obama On DOMA, Implies Link Between Gay Marriage And Broken Homes | TPMDC

Man, those gays are powerful, eh, Huckabee?

What a fucking retard this guy is. "Socially conservative" must be codespeak for "insane".
He is right, it is you on the left that are nuts. Stop ruining america and the normal family.

Which families are "normal"?

Who shall decide? You?

Actually, IMEURU, the Bible says nothing whatsoever about gay marriage. It does not even condemn gay sex....that is a Big Fat Lie perpetrated by homophobes.

There is no such thing as sanctity of marriage in same sex marriage, it is a sin.

Says who? A book?

Eye roll.
Eye roll all you want, the truth is the truth. Not just a book, the word of God. Dney it if you will, still the truth, period. Gay is evil.

You are a biblical moron, American First. What a shame you have to hear that bad news from a Deist like myself.

Sucks to be you today, eh?

Forum List

Back