Huckabee Tells Reporters "I'm Fucking Nuts"

And what exactly is wrong with advocating and protecting the sanctity of the family? It's key to our survival as a nation.

The sanctity of my marriage doesn't count, Avatar?

B.O....DUH !....C'Ya,

Damn rights it doesn't count.

Here is the OBVIOUS fer ya:

You're a LEZBO, B.O.

You may think that being a fucking QUEER allows you to change the millenia-old definition of "marriage"......but that just ain't so.

And what exactly is wrong with advocating and protecting the sanctity of the family? It's key to our survival as a nation.

The sanctity of my marriage doesn't count, Avatar?

B.O....DUH !....C'Ya,

Damn rights it doesn't count.

Here is the OBVIOUS fer ya:

You're a LEZBO, B.O.

You may think that being a fucking QUEER allows you to change the millenia-old definition of "marriage"......but that just ain't so.

What millenia-old definition of marriage would that be, gautama? King David and Jonathan? A man, his wife, his concubines and his slaves? Women and their concubines?

Pray enlighten us, you horse's ass.

I missed the part where Huckabee said "I'm fucking nuts"....

Must be that newfangled liberal journalism...

Never mind....

Don't blame liberal journalism for Maddie's lies. Quoting someone as saying something they did not say is something even tabloid journalists don't do.... they might take their words out of context, but they don't make a quote up.

Conclusion.... Maddie is fucking nuts.

Likely Republican presidential candidate Mike Huckabee mauled President Obama's decision to halt the Justice Department's legal defenses of DOMA at a roundtable lunch with reporters on Wednesday. In defense of his position, he claimed a public mandate for the controversial Clinton-era law, and linked same sex marriage to the failure of heterosexual marriages.

Nonetheless, Huckabee opposes gay marriage on the grounds that, according to him, it destroys traditional families.

"There is a quantified impact of broken families," Huckabee said. "[There is a] $300 billion dad deficit in America every year...that's the amount of money that we spend as taxpayers to pick up the pieces because dads are derelict in their duties."

Huckabee Slams Obama On DOMA, Implies Link Between Gay Marriage And Broken Homes | TPMDC

Man, those gays are powerful, eh, Huckabee?

What a fucking retard this guy is. "Socially conservative" must be codespeak for "insane".

Up to your usual lies I see, go ahead show us the statement from him saying he was nuts. Or is truth just convenient when it supports your liberal position? Remind us again how you REALLY are a Republican.

Never mind....

Don't blame liberal journalism for Maddie's lies. Quoting someone as saying something they did not say is something even tabloid journalists don't do.... they might take their words out of context, but they don't make a quote up.

What piercing analysis, CG.

Thankies for playing....an adult. What will be your next imitation of human life?

Never mind....

Thankies for playing....an adult. What will be your next imitation of human life?

You made up a 'quote', Mad..... and you call me a kid? I might be younger than you.... but I sure as hell am not as stupid. You lied. Live with it.

Huckabee is probably another self loathing Gay man. His swagger when he's playing the guitar is pretty gay.

You made up a 'quote', Mad..... and you call me a kid? I might be younger than you.... but I sure as hell am not as stupid. You lied. Live with it.

I did not "make up a quote", you dishonest twat -- I lampooned Huckabee. You dun feel up to defending this conservative? Good...his words are indefensible. But let's not play the tired old "gee what if USMB were a newspaper and all the Op titles were headlines" game again.

You look fat in that clown suit.

In case you care.

Please explain to me how a same sex couple living down the street and wanting to marry hurts the sanctity of your marriage. :eusa_whistle:

Huckabee is probably another self loathing Gay man. His swagger when he's playing the guitar is pretty gay.

"Probably"..... you're 'probably' an idiot. And I have more evidence to support that than you to for your idiocy.

I did not "make up a quote", you dishonest twat -- I lampooned Huckabee. You dun feel up to defending this conservative? Good...his words are indefensible. But let's not play the tired old "gee what if USMB were a newspaper and all the Op titles were headlines" game again.

In case you care.

friday-damn.jpg

In case you care.

Your quote, you live with the lie. Your title 'Huckabee tells reporters "I'm fucking nuts"'. Now, you provide the quote where he actually said that, or you are a liar. Either is fine.

In case you care.

Madeline, Madeline, Madeline......when will you lerarn that these Neo-Cons have no sense of humor and lampooning goes right over their heads? :tongue:

In case you care.

Your quote, you live with the lie. Your title 'Huckabee tells reporters "I'm fucking nuts"'. Now, you provide the quote where he actually said that, or you are a liar. Either is fine.

You sound like those idiotic "birthers". :lol:

Sweet thread title, BTW, Maddie ... sums up Huckabee's comments quite succinctly.

In case you care.

What Huckabee actually said is quoted in the Op and in the link, dumbass.

And BTW, not even gautama thinks a serious contender for the GOP POTUS ticket would address reporters by saying "I'm Fucking Nuts", so today, you win the most ridiculous thing said on USMB award.

And it ain't even 8:00 am yet. Imagine that.

large-marge-trophy.JPG

Forum List

Back