Huckabee Tells Reporters "I'm Fucking Nuts"

I did not "make up a quote", you dishonest twat -- I lampooned Huckabee. You dun feel up to defending this conservative? Good...his words are indefensible. But let's not play the tired old "gee what if USMB were a newspaper and all the Op titles were headlines" game again.

You look fat in that clown suit.

In case you care.

Your quote, you live with the lie. Your title 'Huckabee tells reporters "I'm fucking nuts"'. Now, you provide the quote where he actually said that, or you are a liar. Either is fine.

What Huckabee actually said is quoted in the Op and in the link, dumbass.

And BTW, not even gautama thinks a serious contender for the GOP POTUS ticket would address reporters by saying "I'm Fucking Nuts", so today, you win the most ridiculous thing said on USMB award.

And it ain't even 8:00 am yet. Imagine that.

In other words.... you lied. Ok.

Your quote, you live with the lie. Your title 'Huckabee tells reporters "I'm fucking nuts"'. Now, you provide the quote where he actually said that, or you are a liar. Either is fine.

And BTW, not even gautama thinks a serious contender for the GOP POTUS ticket would address reporters by saying "I'm Fucking Nuts", so today, you win the most ridiculous thing said on USMB award.

i don't know, hon. i read what he said and it was pretty insane. linking gay marriage with the failure of heterosexual marriage?

that's pretty p'nuts. i mean, what are guys doing, finding out they can marry other men and dumping their wives?

if it doesn't qualify for insane, it qualifies for abject stupidity.

Last edited:
Likely Republican presidential candidate Mike Huckabee mauled President Obama's decision to halt the Justice Department's legal defenses of DOMA at a roundtable lunch with reporters on Wednesday. In defense of his position, he claimed a public mandate for the controversial Clinton-era law, and linked same sex marriage to the failure of heterosexual marriages.

Nonetheless, Huckabee opposes gay marriage on the grounds that, according to him, it destroys traditional families.

"There is a quantified impact of broken families," Huckabee said. "[There is a] $300 billion dad deficit in America every year...that's the amount of money that we spend as taxpayers to pick up the pieces because dads are derelict in their duties."

Huckabee Slams Obama On DOMA, Implies Link Between Gay Marriage And Broken Homes | TPMDC

Man, those gays are powerful, eh, Huckabee?

What a fucking retard this guy is. "Socially conservative" must be codespeak for "insane".

What the fuck has legal gay marriage got to do with derelict fathers?

There is also a weekly prize.......as you know.

i don't know, hon. i read what he said and it was pretty insane. linking gay marriage with the failure of heterosexual marriage?

that's pretty p'nuts. i mean, what are guys doing, finding out they can marry other men and dump their wives?

"Derp" works for me.

[What a fucking retard this guy is. "Socially conservative" must be codespeak for "insane".[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

It's codespeak for 'being on the wrong side of history'.

Social conservatives always lose on the issues. Ten, or maybe twenty years at the most from now, mainstream conservatives won't even be fighting against gay marriage.

And what exactly is wrong with advocating and protecting the sanctity of the family? It's key to our survival as a nation.

The sanctity of my marriage doesn't count, Avatar?

B.O....DUH !....C'Ya,

Damn rights it doesn't count.

Here is the OBVIOUS fer ya:

You're a LEZBO, B.O.

You may think that being a fucking QUEER allows you to change the millenia-old definition of "marriage"......but that just ain't so.

I think posts like yours should be stickies....or museum pieces...like old KKK sheets.

I did not "make up a quote", you dishonest twat -- I lampooned Huckabee. You dun feel up to defending this conservative? Good...his words are indefensible. But let's not play the tired old "gee what if USMB were a newspaper and all the Op titles were headlines" game again.

You look fat in that clown suit.

In case you care.

large-marge-trophy.JPG

And yet if any one else were to make a similar thread title about one of your hero's you would be demanding a LINK, over and over. Go figure.

that's pretty p'nuts. i mean, what are guys doing, finding out they can marry other men and dump their wives?

Believe it or not, the Concerned Women of America put forth the serious argument a few years ago that gay marriage should be kept illegal because it was the ONLY THING keeping women from leaving their husbands in droves to go marry each other.

B.O....DUH !....C'Ya,

You're a LEZBO, B.O.

You may think that being a fucking QUEER allows you to change the millenia-old definition of "marriage"......but that just ain't so.

I think posts like yours should be stickies....or museum pieces...like old KKK sheets.

i think gaytrauma protests too much.

you know he puts on fishnet stockings and mascara as soon as no one's looking.

Believe it or not, the Concerned Women of America put forth the serious argument a few years ago that gay marriage should be kept illegal because it was the ONLY THING keeping women from leaving their husbands in droves to go marry each other.

for real?

heh... maybe in their cases. :cuckoo:

And what exactly is wrong with advocating and protecting the sanctity of the family? It's key to our survival as a nation.

B.O....DUH !....C'Ya,

You're a LEZBO, B.O.

You really don't help yourself with this kind of offensive stupidity.

I'm "anti-gay marriage" because I define marriage by the definition of the Catholic Church. Having said that, I am not anti-gay.... in fact, I absolutely support their fight to have the same rights and responsibilities as everyone else.

See, you can make a legitimate argument for a case against gay-marriage, without behaving like a homophobic asshole.

large-marge-trophy.JPG

And yet if any one else were to make a similar thread title about one of your hero's you would be demanding a LINK, over and over. Go figure.

Prove it, RGS.

CG has never pwned me.

Thus, the clown suit and the petulance, as I have pwned her over and over and over.

But then, she makes it so fucking easy.

Well, now, they do say once you go fem, you forget about men........

Likely Republican presidential candidate Mike Huckabee mauled President Obama's decision to halt the Justice Department's legal defenses of DOMA at a roundtable lunch with reporters on Wednesday. In defense of his position, he claimed a public mandate for the controversial Clinton-era law, and linked same sex marriage to the failure of heterosexual marriages.

Nonetheless, Huckabee opposes gay marriage on the grounds that, according to him, it destroys traditional families.

"There is a quantified impact of broken families," Huckabee said. "[There is a] $300 billion dad deficit in America every year...that's the amount of money that we spend as taxpayers to pick up the pieces because dads are derelict in their duties."

Huckabee Slams Obama On DOMA, Implies Link Between Gay Marriage And Broken Homes | TPMDC

Man, those gays are powerful, eh, Huckabee?

What a fucking retard this guy is. "Socially conservative" must be codespeak for "insane".

What the fuck has legal gay marriage got to do with derelict fathers?

that's where the fucking nuts enter the picture.

I want everyone who's married on this board to say these out loud.

"2 gay people who love each other anyways having a ceremony makes me love my wife less."

"2 gay people having a certain piece of paper makes my wedding a waste of time."

Say those out loud, and come back in here and tell me you don't feel like an idiot.

Forum List

Back