Huckabee is lying about Clemmons' criminal history, and his age

Yurt, CLICK ON THE HYPERLINKS IN THE ARTICLE. They take you directly to the original news articles from the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette from when Clemmons was arrested.

They clearly say he was 17.

Look up Clemmons birth date. February 6, 1972. That means in May-June 1989, HE WAS 17.

Or should we take the word of the cop killer?

And again, Clemmons would still be in jail without Huckabee's commutation. Call me an idiot all you want, but you're just being ignorant to the facts. Take your blinders off and look them up for yourself.

No one is blaming Huckabee for what Clemmons did. People are justifiably blaming Huckabee for letting Clemmons out of prison. If not for the commutation, Clemmons would not have been eligible for parole until 2015.

Again, read the article I linked to. THOSE ARE THE FACTS.

Clemmons was born in February 1972. Most of his crimes happened after April 1989. Do the math. He was 17. The Seattle paper got it wrong.

Also, click on the hyperlinks inside the article, which link to several newspaper clippings at the time, from Arkansas papers, which clearly identify Clemmons as being 17.

They also show the extent of Huckabee's lies about Clemmons' numerous offenses.

So Huckabee commuting the sentence to 47 years FORCED parole board to parole Clemmons? Check,, and susequently FORCED all other entities including the State of Washington to overlook what was CURRENTLY happening with Clemmons criminial record? The State of Washington was forced. to tun a blind eye to Clemmons eight felonies? Check.. Okay we got it.. We get where you are coming from. The land of stupid and boxed in ideology. Yep!

Yurt, CLICK ON THE HYPERLINKS IN THE ARTICLE. They take you directly to the original news articles from the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette from when Clemmons was arrested.

They clearly say he was 17.

Look up Clemmons birth date. February 6, 1972. That means in May-June 1989, HE WAS 17.

Or should we take the word of the cop killer?

And again, Clemmons would still be in jail without Huckabee's commutation. Call me an idiot all you want, but you're just being ignorant to the facts. Take your blinders off and look them up for yourself.

look up intervening cause and get back to me....

huckabee is blameless.....you lied when you said huckabee released him....he didnt, the board did....clemons additional crimes after his 1st release should have meant a longer sentence, but obviously the board that released him the first time screwed up again and released him a second time....

the links say he started his crime spree at 16....so you lied

Last edited:
No, genius. He beat up and robbed a 7th grader when he was 16. Every other crime, the one's Huckabee talks about, happened when he was 17.

There's lots of blame to go around in this one, but the facts remain, Clemmons would still be behind bars if not for Huckabee's original commutation.

BTW, Clemmons was only one of 1,103 felons granted clemency by Huckabee, including 12 murderers. There's a pattern there.

You also might want to look up the case of Wayne Dumond, who was also freed by Huckabee after he pressured the parole board.

well shit...i mean if his mom hadn't given birth to him the cops wouldn't be dead....his mom has their blood on her hands....

you want to play this stupid game of going all the way back, deal with your own screwed up logic

There, 16-year-old Maurice Clemmons embarked on a seven-month crime spree. He robbed a woman in a hotel parking lot, punching her in the face. He burglarized the home of a state trooper. He got arrested and expelled for bringing a pistol to his high school. Years later, Clemmons would write from prison that he "fell in with the wrong crowd" and "wanted to fit in and be accepted." He described his youth in rhyme: a "16-year-old misguided fool, whose own life he was unable to rule."

At 17, Clemmons was sentenced to 108 years in prison. To Clemmons' family, the sentence was outrageous. He was staring down time that seemed more suited to rape or murder.

Local News | A path to murder: The story of Maurice Clemmons | Seattle Times Newspaper

In other words Anakin, your partisan hack job has just been proven to be bunk!

Now, apologize to the Huckster and crawl away before the hole you dig caves in on you completely!

Good job Yurt!

Mike

The point I'm making is that the good preacher Mike Huckabee is lying about Clemmons, and the media is letting him get away with it.

Clinton is a scumbag and everyone knows it.

So is Huckabee, but people are blinded by his snakeoil sales. The blood of 4 cops and 2 dead Missouri women are on Huckabee's hands.

I don't think Clinton is even close to huck on this one. Clinton did not cause those four cops to get killed.

I wonder if Huck went to those funerals or went to the grieving families homes to console them or to explain how he let this guy go.

There, 16-year-old Maurice Clemmons embarked on a seven-month crime spree. He robbed a woman in a hotel parking lot, punching her in the face. He burglarized the home of a state trooper. He got arrested and expelled for bringing a pistol to his high school. Years later, Clemmons would write from prison that he "fell in with the wrong crowd" and "wanted to fit in and be accepted." He described his youth in rhyme: a "16-year-old misguided fool, whose own life he was unable to rule."

At 17, Clemmons was sentenced to 108 years in prison. To Clemmons' family, the sentence was outrageous. He was staring down time that seemed more suited to rape or murder.

Local News | A path to murder: The story of Maurice Clemmons | Seattle Times Newspaper

In other words Anakin, your partisan hack job has just been proven to be bunk!

Now, apologize to the Huckster and crawl away before the hole you dig caves in on you completely!

Good job Yurt!

Mike

Mike, the Seattle Times is wrong. How many times do I have to explain it? The proof is right here. He was 16 for his first crime, beating up and robbing a 7th grader.

He was 17 when he committed his numerous other felonies.

http://showtime.arkansasonline.com/e2/news/documents/2009/12/01/clemmons.PDF

no link huh....

and it is lie that huckabee released him....he could have stayed in prison another 47 years if the parole board had not released him....they also released him a SECOND time after he went back to prison....

He commuted that sentence and had he not done that he would not have been eligible for parole. This has killed any chance he would have for running for POTUS in 2012.Remember Willy Horton and Michael Dukakis, the repubs ran adds 24/7 on Willie Horton and Dukakis didn't have a snow ball's chance in hell after that. I hope Huckabee stands down and does not even attempt to run after this.

no link huh....

and it is lie that huckabee released him....he could have stayed in prison another 47 years if the parole board had not released him....they also released him a SECOND time after he went back to prison....

He commuted that sentence and had he not done that he would not have been eligible for parole. This has killed any chance he would have for running for POTUS in 2012.Remember Willy Horton and Michael Dukakis, the repubs ran adds 24/7 on Willie Horton and Dukakis didn't have a snow ball's chance in hell after that. I hope Huckabee stands down and does not even attempt to run after this.

what if he would have been sentenced to death for his crimes, but huckabee, like his decision to commute an unjust sentence of 108 years for a minor, decides to commute his sentence and he then repeats history.....would you decry him commuted an unjust sentence then?

and while we are going back and back in time to blame someone....why don't you blame his mother for giving birth to him, raising him the way she did....its all her fault, without her huckabee would never had to commute his sentence...

I heard Ol Huck applied for a job as a greeter at Lowes, but was denied. They look at records it seems and they wont accept murderer's.

Good for them. Maybe Home depot? Maybe there will be work for him at Home Depot's parking lot? Run Huck Run.

Palin/Huck 2012!

Forum List

Back