Huckabee is for real

What about him letting High Risk Sex Offenders out of Prison so they can rape and murder again? How about raising taxes moe then Bill Clinton ever dreamed of doing. Also what about his wanting to give Illegals Scholarships over American Citizens. This guy is bad news any way you look at it.

I agree that the Iowa Republicans must have overlooked Huckabee's record in Arkansas to think he's the best candidate in the bunch. I lost interest in his candidacy some time ago. Critics of Romney's religion have been around for awhile now, but not one of the Republican presidential candidates played the religion card until Huckabee decided to play it, while pretending otherwise, of course.

I agree that the Iowa Republicans must have overlooked Huckabee's record in Arkansas to think he's the best candidate in the bunch. I lost interest in his candidacy some time ago. Critics of Romney's religion have been around for awhile now, but not one of the Republican presidential candidates played the religion card until Huckabee decided to play it, while pretending otherwise, of course.

Agree with the rest of you - on the three-legged stool of Strong Families, Strong Economy, and Strong Defense, Mike Huckabee only has the Strong Families-social conservative leg to stand on…but he's standing on it very well. Playing the religion card while appearing not to play it is pretty slick…I wonder if all governors from Arkansas come that way?

Poll: Huckabee Takes Big Lead in Iowa

By The Associated Press – Friday, December 5, 2007 6:54 PM EST

THE RACE: The presidential race for Republicans, Democrats in Iowa
___
THE NUMBERS - REPUBLICANS
Mike Huckabee, 39 percent
Mitt Romney, 17 percent
Fred Thompson, 10 percent
Rudy Giuliani, 9 percent
Ron Paul, 8 percent
John McCain, 6 percent
___
THE NUMBERS - DEMOCRATS
Barack Obama, 35 percent
Hillary Rodham Clinton, 29 percent
John Edwards, 18 percent
Bill Richardson, 9 percent
___
OF INTEREST:
While Huckabee has roared into a share of the lead with Romney in other Iowa polls, this Newsweek survey was the first to show the former Arkansas governor with such a dramatic margin. Among GOP evangelicals in the new poll, Huckabee leads Romney by 47 percent to 14 percent, though the two are even among non-evangelical Republicans. In the Democratic race, Clinton is seen as the stronger leader with the proper experience to be president, Obama as the more likeable and likelier to bring about needed change.
___
The telephone poll was conducted on Dec. 5 and 6. It included 275 likely Republican caucus goers, for whom the margin of sampling error was plus or minus 7 percentage points. It also included 395 likely Democratic caucus goers, for whom the margin of sampling error was plus or minus 6 percentage points.

http://www.newsvine.com/_news/2007/12/07/1149146-poll-huckabee-takes-big-lead-in-iowa

If you think throwing a book is worse than burning down churches, then there's not much anybody can do to help you except :eusa_pray:

Show me a SINGLE example of pagans burning down a SINGLE christian church in the united states.

I DARE you.

Indeed, no one needs your help.

:cool:

As wacky as I see Huckabee at least he is honest - I love his policy of arming everyone so when the black helicopters come all you conservatives will be ready. :rofl:

I am not convinced he is honest. In fact, I think he may be the slickest and most dishonest of the bunch. He is just able to pull it off while maintaining the nice guy image.

I'm just wondering if anyone else sees something wrong with the concept of an evangelical preacher being president.

I dont see anything wrong with a preacher being President.

But I do see a problem with Huckabee's record. He reminds me alot of Jimmy Carter.

Forum List

Back