Huckabee is for real

I guess when no other argument works just insist that secularism is dogma.

automotivator6.jpg

It doesn't bother me that a religious person runs for president. What bothers me is the 04 example where dogma is twisted into some kind of specific political endorsement... As if jebus himself wears a GOP t shirt. As if the bible is the last word on social issues. Funny that you bring up Romney; IT'S NOT THE LEFT WHO SINKS HIS POLITICAL ASPIRATIONS. THAT, SIR, IS THE SOLE REACTION OF RIGHT WING EVANGELICALS WHO ILLUSTRATE THE UTILITY OF A SEPARATION OF CHURCH AND STATE BY THE VERY WITNESS OF THEIR REFUSAL TO VOTE FOR WHO THEY SEE AS A CULTIST DESPITE HIS PLATFORM.

but.. hey.. when in doubt, insist that boo scary evil boogeyman leftists are the ones showing us why the separation is necessary.

I guess when no other argument works just insist that secularism is dogma.

automotivator6.jpg

It doesn't bother me that a religious person runs for president. What bothers me is the 04 example where dogma is twisted into some kind of specific political endorsement... As if jebus himself wears a GOP t shirt. As if the bible is the last word on social issues. Funny that you bring up Romney; IT'S NOT THE LEFT WHO SINKS HIS POLITICAL ASPIRATIONS. THAT, SIR, IS THE SOLE REACTION OF RIGHT WING EVANGELICALS WHO ILLUSTRATE THE UTILITY OF A SEPARATION OF CHURCH AND STATE BY THE VERY WITNESS OF THEIR REFUSAL TO VOTE FOR WHO THEY SEE AS A CULTIST DESPITE HIS PLATFORM.

but.. hey.. when in doubt, insist that boo scary evil boogeyman leftists are the ones showing us why the separation is necessary.
The separation of a man from his religious expression is necessary in order to run for office? Why? So men can have sex in the streets without compunction? That seems to be one of the results of the "non-religious" message of the secular "progressives"….as epitomized by Pelosi's San Francisco values taking place today in her streets...I'll take those "scary" evangelicals any day over that.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,315565,00.html

The separation of a man from his religious expression is necessary in order to run for office? Why? So men can have sex in the streets without compunction? That seems to be one of the results of the "non-religious" message of the secular "progressives"….as epitomized by Pelosi's San Francisco values taking place today in her streets...I'll take those "scary" evangelicals any day over that.

Somehow I suspect this is a lie. But what else is new.

did you even read my post or is the red-eyed mouf-foaming frenzy blurring the screen?

what part of
It doesn't bother me that a religious person runs for president.
don't you understand?

Your fear of homosexuals really sends out a strong testimony regarding your "christian" convictions. Way to jump the fucking shark after I bitchslapped you with the REALITY of the evangelicals who hate on Romneys choice of dogma. I guess it's easier to cry chicken little about gay parades than face the reality of your twisted fucking religion and the plethora of nutjobs that validate a seperation of church and state.

Of course you'll take wacko bible thumpers over reasonable secularists... It really is no shocker when radical muslims do the very same thing!

1189627496522.jpg

The separation of a man from his religious expression is necessary in order to run for office?

No

So men can have sex in the streets without compunction? That seems to be one of the results of the "non-religious" message of the secular "progressives"….as epitomized by Pelosi's San Francisco values taking place today in her streets...I'll take those "scary" evangelicals any day over that.

No. That is one extreme example of poor behavior. There are laws against indecent exposure. There are laws against certain behavior in public. Being an atheist or a progressive does not necessarily mean that you condone those things any more than does being a Christian mean that you want to outlaw civil and polite homosexual hand-holding in public. Can’t we have some sense of moderation and mutual understanding? Atheists are not devils bent on the absolute degradation and destruction of America and American society. Christians are not up-tight prudish holier-than-thou puritanical busybodies bent on imposing church attendance on American citizens.

Reasonable secularists?" You mean like Nancy Pelosi and Gavin Newsom who called the street fair a wonderful and exciting event?

Yes, I understood that you said you don't care if a religious person runs for president but I also understood that you also crapped on religious politicos…"As if jebus himself wears a GOP t shirt"…

"so I was in turn just pointing out the debased moral values resulting from the "non-religious" secular "progressive" left politicos that you seem to admire so much.

Oh, just wait a while.
Some will catch on to his gubernatorial history of strange economics.
He sure does know how to play the game. "Christian leader." Will they fall for that one one more time?

What about him letting High Risk Sex Offenders out of Prison so they can rape and murder again? How about raising taxes moe then Bill Clinton ever dreamed of doing. Also what about his wanting to give Illegals Scholarships over American Citizens. This guy is bad news any way you look at it.

How about an Orthodox Jew being Vice President?

How about an Orthodox Jew being the AG?

How about a Jew with Israeli citizenship being the director OUR COUNTRY's Homeland Security?

How about Jews occupying a disproportionate number of spots in the Congress?

How about Israeli citizens dictating American's war policy from a special office in the Pentagon?

I think I see your point!

I woudn't see a problem with a Jew in any political position,...what is the real point you are making here? Don't hate,....Jesus is a Jew! No, I am not a Jew, but I support Israel, and pray for all the Jewish community.

As for Huckabee, I don't like his immigration desires. Otherwise I might like him?

I woudn't see a problem with a Jew in any political position,...what is the real point you are making here? Don't hate,....Jesus is a Jew! No, I am not a Jew, but I support Israel, and pray for all the Jewish community.

As for Huckabee, I don't like his immigration desires. Otherwise I might like him?

His Immigration issues are the only reason you don't like him? What about his letting High Risk Sex Offenders out of Prison where they can rape and kill again(look up the Wayne Demond case, I can provide links if needed) also what about his huge takes increases he is in favor of? This guy is a disaster.

His Immigration issues are the only reason you don't like him? What about his letting High Risk Sex Offenders out of Prison where they can rape and kill again(look up the Wayne Demond case, I can provide links if needed) also what about his huge takes increases he is in favor of? This guy is a disaster.

True, and I agree with you! I easily overlooked this because he isn't even in my top 5 picks of Republicans. Thanks for pointing this out.:clap2:

""Reasonable secularists?" You mean like Nancy Pelosi and Gavin Newsom who called the street fair a wonderful and exciting event?"

Sure. To many such events ARE wonderful and exciting. If you don't feel the same way then don't go to the gay parade. Your bulldog attitude about installing your personal standard as public criteria is EXACTLY why non-christians aren't kicking down doors to elect christians who wear their dogma on their sleeve.

"Yes, I understood that you said you don't care if a religious person runs for president but I also understood that you also crapped on religious politicos…"As if jebus himself wears a GOP t shirt"…"

AND, in 2004 that very same argument was being made from pulpits threatening heaven per voting republican.

Group of Bishops Using Influence to Oppose Kerry
http://www.nytimes.com/2004/10/12/politics/campaign/12catholics.html?pagewanted=print&position=

If you think pointing out reality denigrates your dogma then whooptyfuckingdo. You have about as firm a grasp on a monopoly on god as you do sarcasm.

"so I was in turn just pointing out the debased moral values resulting from the "non-religious" secular "progressive" left politicos that you seem to admire so much.

Indeed, again I'll remind you that it is exactly that bulldog "witness" that creates more of me and less of you. You are free to have the opinion that moral values that dont match your own are evil and should be reviled. I don't really care about that. What I care about is a Constitutional standard that leaves NO room for christians who reserve the same capacity for acting like fucking bitches while trying to force your dogma as a universal standard

Facing discrimination, Wicca pagan followers learn to turn the other cheek.

And last month, local pagans held a ritual celebration at a local hotel, Wise said. When the room they had rented was found to have a leaky roof, the hotel management moved them to an interior courtyard near the indoor pool. The courtyard was lined with balconies and one guest - at the sight of the witches in their ritual garb - threw a Bible at the group from the balcony, nearly hitting one of them, said Victoria Chance, who is called Taz.

In February 2005, the group’s contract for a spring celebration with the Hannibal Inn and Convention Center - now closed - was canceled after local ministers threatened to boycott the hotel, Wise said.
http://www.columbiatribune.com/2007/Nov/20071103Feat001.asp

So, spare me the boohoo routine. If christians were ANYTHING CLOSE to live and let live, turn the other cheak, and Judge not lest ye be judged then your kind wouldn't have to carry around your inquisition history and crusading reputation.

As it is, by your own intolorant quest against SCARY gays, it's just not fun anymore to act like the archie bunker of gender. Sorry. Eventually America had to let black boys and white girls dance together at the prom too. So, too, are your remarks nothing more than the death throws of your christian tradition being peeled away from this SECULAR government. Jebus didn't tell you to FORCE his rods at anyone. He didn't tell you to drain the fucking lake while fishing for men. If a christian could manage not to insist that their stndard of dogma is univerally applicable and scream like bitches when *GASP* the American Consititution applies to everyone and not just jebus lovers then perhaps overt christians will sell to non-christians.

I wouldn't hold your breath though. I'm reminded of snipe hunting.

Shogun said:
Sure. To many such events ARE wonderful and exciting. If you don't feel the same way then don't go to the gay parade. Your bulldog attitude about installing your personal standard as public criteria is EXACTLY why non-christians aren't kicking down doors to elect christians who wear their dogma on their sleeve.

You're a sick man. And your political leaders are enablers of the worst sort.

Shogun said:
AND, in 2004 that very same argument was being made from pulpits threatening heaven per voting republican.

Group of Bishops Using Influence to Oppose Kerry
http://www.nytimes.com/2004/10/12/po...rint&position=

If you think pointing out reality denigrates your dogma then whooptyfuckingdo. You have about as firm a grasp on a monopoly on god as you do sarcasm.
The reality is that you guys start foaming at the mouth when OUR side uses religion in any way. Dims have been politicking in the black churches for decades and decades so don't try to pull that card out.

Indeed, again I'll remind you that it is exactly that bulldog "witness" that creates more of me and less of you. You are free to have the opinion that moral values that dont match your own are evil and should be reviled. I don't really care about that. What I care about is a Constitutional standard that leaves NO room for christians who reserve the same capacity for acting like fucking bitches while trying to force your dogma as a universal standard.
It doesn't matter what relgion we are….we are still American citizens who can decide what kind of society we wish to live in and that includes preventing public displays that we consider to be revolting.

Shogun said:
Facing discrimination, Wicca pagan followers learn to turn the other cheek.
And last month, local pagans held a ritual celebration at a local hotel, Wise said. When the room they had rented was found to have a leaky roof, the hotel management moved them to an interior courtyard near the indoor pool. The courtyard was lined with balconies and one guest - at the sight of the witches in their ritual garb - threw a Bible at the group from the balcony, nearly hitting one of them, said Victoria Chance, who is called Taz.

In February 2005, the group’s contract for a spring celebration with the Hannibal Inn and Convention Center - now closed - was canceled after local ministers threatened to boycott the hotel, Wise said.
http://www.columbiatribune.com/2007/...103Feat001.asp

So, spare me the boohoo routine. If christians were ANYTHING CLOSE to live and let live, turn the other cheak, and Judge not lest ye be judged then your kind wouldn't have to carry around your inquisition history and crusading reputation.
What boohoo routine? If you don't believe that Christians are under seige in this country, then you are just not awake. You of course can cite a few examples about the almost non-existent Wiccan minority because when they do show their faces in public people are not used to backwards pagan activity. I too do not condone throwing Bibles at them but if that's the worst you can come up with…:eusa_boohoo:

Shogun said:
As it is, by your own intolorant quest against SCARY gays, it's just not fun anymore to act like the archie bunker of gender. Sorry. Eventually America had to let black boys and white girls dance together at the prom too. So, too, are your remarks nothing more than the death throws of your christian tradition being peeled away from this SECULAR government. Jebus didn't tell you to FORCE his rods at anyone. He didn't tell you to drain the fucking lake while fishing for men. If a christian could manage not to insist that their stndard of dogma is univerally applicable and scream like bitches when *GASP* the American Consititution applies to everyone and not just jebus lovers then perhaps overt christians will sell to non-christians.

I wouldn't hold your breath though. I'm reminded of snipe hunting.
Intolerant quest against scary gays? Boy, do you have your head in a hole…wonder whose. Gays in this country have almost every privilege they could ask for and now they want to prance around naked and have sex in the streets. Ain't going to happen buddy. You idiots better keep your sick agenda in Pelosi's leftist San Fransicko or else you're going to cause yourselves some REAL whiplash.

And you wonder why Americans are favoring the likes of Huckabee and Romney.

"You're a sick man. And your political leaders are enablers of the worst sort."

Opinions and assholes, brotha.. or are you more familiar with the rubber and the glue?

"The reality is that you guys start foaming at the mouth when OUR side uses religion in any way. Dims have been politicking in the black churches for decades and decades so don't try to pull that card out."

Do dems tell black church's that only christians vote republican or do they appeal to SOCIAL issues based on poverty and equality? If your side could stick with the issues rather than pretending to be the mouthpiece of god perhaps you'd have a point. As it is, I've already posted my evidence regarding how the GOP uses christianity like a trapper of baby seals uses his club. Again, you don't have a monopoly on god even if ken mehlman says that god sells candidates.

"It doesn't matter what relgion we are….we are still American citizens who can decide what kind of society we wish to live in and that includes preventing public displays that we consider to be revolting."

oh yea.. like black men and white women holding hands in public, women in the workforce and long haired hippies.. Suuuuuuuuure, dude. sure. Thankfully, the bible and your thumper optinon is not a prerequisite to the Constitution.

"What boohoo routine? If you don't believe that Christians are under seige in this country, then you are just not awake. You of course can cite a few examples about the almost non-existent Wiccan minority because when they do show their faces in public people are not used to backwards pagan activity. I too do not condone throwing Bibles at them but if that's the worst you can come up with"

Funny how all of a sudden you don't care about who YOUR team shits on while complaining about the turd on your head. Poor guy, at least I can whip out evidence beyond seasonal paranoia brought to us by door greeters at wal mart. If you had an example even half as valid as the Wiccan story I posted (way to show your ugly christian testimony again, THANKS!) then you'd be crying as if a roman lion were gnawing on your leg. Being a minority doesn't severe the Bill of Rights.. Hardly a coincidence that you'd take that position considering the hisotry of your political ideology though.

SHOW THEIR FACES IN PUBLIC, eh?
yes.. preach on about how boohoo christians are picked on. The day anyone restricts your PERSONAL religious activity has long since past. Perhaps you can figure out how to extend the same to wiccans, muslims, and anyone else that qualifies for Constitutional consideration before making jokes with farcical claims about the plight of American christians.

"Intolerant quest against scary gays? Boy, do you have your head in a hole…wonder whose."

Much to your ire, if such were the case, it's sure as hell gonna remain legal despite your thumping bluster!

:thup:

Tell Eric Rudolph and Fred Phelps I said hi the next time you em up on yahoo instant messenger.

"Gays in this country have almost every privilege they could ask for and now they want to prance around naked and have sex in the streets. Ain't going to happen buddy. You idiots better keep your sick agenda in Pelosi's leftist San Fransicko or else you're going to cause yourselves some REAL whiplash."

ALMOST, eh? Gee, I can see you screaming and writhing on the ground acting like Shadrak, Meshak, and Abendigo if christians ALMOST had the same privilages.. I guess it's easier to rationalize a second class status while having such a privilaged status in the US. You can cry about what you don't think AINT gonna happen all day long.. Unfortunatly for you, blacks can now court white women, women have careers and people like me can laugh at people like you without the government validating your bonfire reaction...

and IM in the midwest heartland, buddy! Not just a left coast thing anymore!

some "REAL WHIPLASH"? is that supposed to be akin to "don't let the sun set on you in this southern town, ******"?

SCARY.

:badgrin:

Put that in your tithing plate and smoke it, homey.

"And you wonder why Americans are favoring the likes of Huckabee and Romney."

HZAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

he said FAVORING Huckabee and Romney!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!

You sure are a joker, sir! That bit of levity was quite a belly laugh!

Shogun said:
Opinions and assholes, brotha.. or are you more familiar with the rubber and the glue?

Do dems tell black church's that only christians vote republican or do they appeal to SOCIAL issues based on poverty and equality? If your side could stick with the issues rather than pretending to be the mouthpiece of god perhaps you'd have a point. As it is, I've already posted my evidence regarding how the GOP uses christianity like a trapper of baby seals uses his club. Again, you don't have a monopoly on god even if ken mehlman says that god sells candidates.

Funny how all of a sudden you don't care about who YOUR team shits on while complaining about the turd on your head. Poor guy, at least I can whip out evidence beyond seasonal paranoia brought to us by door greeters at wal mart. If you had an example even half as valid as the Wiccan story I posted (way to show your ugly christian testimony again, THANKS!) then you'd be crying as if a roman lion were gnawing on your leg. Being a minority doesn't severe the Bill of Rights.. Hardly a coincidence that you'd take that position considering the hisotry of your political ideology though.

SHOW THEIR FACES IN PUBLIC, eh?
yes.. preach on about how boohoo christians are picked on. The day anyone restricts your PERSONAL religious activity has long since past. Perhaps you can figure out how to extend the same to wiccans, muslims, and anyone else that qualifies for Constitutional consideration before making jokes with farcical claims about the plight of American christians.

Much to your ire, if such were the case, it's sure as hell gonna remain legal despite your thumping bluster!

Tell Eric Rudolph and Fred Phelps I said hi the next time you em up on yahoo instant messenger.

ALMOST, eh? Gee, I can see you screaming and writhing on the ground acting like Shadrak, Meshak, and Abendigo if christians ALMOST had the same privilages.. I guess it's easier to rationalize a second class status while having such a privilaged status in the US. You can cry about what you don't think AINT gonna happen all day long.. Unfortunatly for you, blacks can now court white women, women have careers and people like me can laugh at people like you without the government validating your bonfire reaction...

and IM in the midwest heartland, buddy! Not just a left coast thing anymore!

some "REAL WHIPLASH"? is that supposed to be akin to "don't let the sun set on you in this southern town, ******"?

SCARY.

:badgrin:

Put that in your tithing plate and smoke it, homey.

HZAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

he said FAVORING Huckabee and Romney!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!

You sure are a joker, sir! That bit of levity was quite a belly laugh!

What a blathering reply.

You seem to think that Christians are the source of all your problems and that we are out to "get ya". Think again. It's actually the opposite. You've come up with a couple mild and limited examples of hate towards Wiccans but I can provide a litany of hate toward Christians, many stemming from your lovely secular "progressive" San Francisco values. Of course the liberal "progressive" media does not make these things well known.

San Francisco Values
by Gary Bauer
11/09/2007

San Francisco is known as America’s archetypal liberal city, a bastion of tolerance, diversity and pacifism. A “minority-majority” city where whites comprise less than half the city’s population, San Francisco is a sanctuary city for illegal immigrants and the homeless, and it boasts the highest percentage of same-sex households of any American city. San Francisco’s unfettered diversity extends even to the lesser species, with dogs outnumbering children.

Recently, however, San Francisco has been home to some rather intolerant behavior, highlighting the Left’s erratic relationship with its most cherished virtue.

In late September, organizers of San Francisco’s annual Folsom Street Fair (which marks the culmination of the city’s “Leather Pride Week”) initiated an advertising campaign that openly mocked the Last Supper in ways too vile to describe here. Confusing impudence for wit, organizers then used the Last Supper poster as the fair’s official event guide and reproduced it as collectors posters that were posted throughout the city.

Days later, activists from Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence, a group of cheerless gay men who dress up in drag as Catholic nuns, attended a Catholic Mass and compelled Archbishop George Niederauer to deliver them the Eucharist, which Catholics consider holy. The Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence, whose motto is “go forth and sin some more,” then posted a video of their shameful stunt on the Internet.

Shortly thereafter Matthew Hinz was arrested after trying to set fire to a San Francisco convent while six nuns were sleeping inside. And last week “performance artist” Paul Addis packed an ammunition belt full of explosives and attempted to set fire to a historic Episcopal cathedral in downtown San Francisco. Deputy Police Chief Morris Tabak said authorities have no known motive for the attempted arson, but Addis reportedly claimed it was his “religious right.”

It should surprise few Christians that the city named after a 12th Century French saint is home to such un-saintly and intolerant behavior. Unfortunately, however, this most incendiary expression of anti-Christian bigotry hasn’t confined itself to the city by the bay.

Last year, college students torched nine churches in rural Alabama, and 13 church burnings were reported during a 4-month period in Phoenix. According to the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms, 15 to 20 churches burn down every month in America. Between 2001 and 2005, 1,101 churches burned in the U.S., 38-percent of which were ruled arson, 21-percent ruled accidental, while the remainder were of undetermined cause.

Interestingly, the media often seem perplexed about what motivates such attacks. In July, when two Oregon teens burned down a church after spray-painting satanic symbols and swastikas on its walls, most of the media put it down to adolescent tomfoolery gone too far.

Others in the media try to justify attacks on churches as the logical consequence of religion’s intolerance. Attempting to explain the spate of fires in Alabama last year, University of North Texas religious studies professor Joe Barnhart told the Christian Science Monitor, “If you burn a church and nobody’s there, then it’s not murder, it’s a message. Because we do have freedom of religion, consequently it sends a double message: Even as religion binds people together it also often alienates people.”

Even worse, after the recent attempted arson of the San Francisco cathedral, Dorothy Parvaz of the Seattle Post-Intelligencer wrote a blog entry justifying the attack, stating that she could “understand the power of the image to someone who sees the Church as an oppressive institution.” Later, when given an opportunity to apologize for her incendiary comments, Parvaz refused.

All this begs the question: What would happen if there were two attempts to burn down abortion centers, “gay bars” or mosques? Of course we would be inundated with regular media reports detailing how mean-spirited conservatives and hypocritical Christians foment hatred and violence. And there would be demands for conservative and Christian leaders everywhere to denounce the attacks. When the targets are Christians, however, the media respond with a collective shrug of indifference.

But a paradox exists in the hostility towards Christianity. Whether they come from gays in San Francisco, liberals in Hollywood or troubled teens in Alabama, attacks on Christianity are often explained away as responses to Christianity’s inherent bigotry and intolerance. Ironically, however, it is precisely because of Christianity’s tolerance and charity that anti-Christian bigots feel safe to launch their attacks.

Think about it. One rarely sees gay activists reproaching Muslim leaders or mocking Islam despite Islam’s condemnation of homosexuality and even though many Muslim nations outlaw homosexuality and torture and execute homosexuals. These activists refuse to attack Islam because they understand they cannot do so with impunity.

In contrast, Christianity, deeply rooted in the virtues of charity and forgiveness, teaches its followers to “turn the other cheek,” to such attacks. Christianity’s enemies feel compelled to attack it knowing they can do so without inviting violent reactions.

Of course we shouldn’t expect the gay activists in San Francisco to appreciate this irony. In fact, San Francisco’s most recent “cultural event,” the Castro Street Halloween parade, was canceled because city officials determined that it had become too violent. Last year, nine people were wounded when a gunman opened fire at the celebration, and past years have seen stabbings and other violence. Apparently, the peace and tolerance that supposedly define San Francisco have become too much for even the city’s police to tolerate.

http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=23337

What a blathering reply.

You seem to think that Christians are the source of all your problems and that we are out to "get ya". Think again. It's actually the opposite. You've come up with a couple mild and limited examples of hate towards Wiccans but I can provide a litany of hate toward Christians, many stemming from your lovely secular "progressive" San Francisco values. Of course the liberal "progressive" media does not make these things well known.

What can I say, I calibrated my reply to yours.

HA! yea, we sure do see a single pagan organization out to "get you", don't we? here, let me go ahead and throw down the guantlet since you want to claim stupid shit. Ready?

I've posted an example of anti-pagan actions by christians. Let's see you post a SINGLE example of a SINGLE pagan group keeping ANY christians from ANYTHING. Are the variables wide enough for ya? Trust me, reminding you of the CONSTITUTION isn't persicution. But, by all means, post every ounce of EVIDENCE (you do know what that word means, right flat-earther?) that ANY pagan organization hinders christians AT ALL.

There is the line in the sand, dude. Put up or be the laughing stock.

christians like you are just like a fat, spoiled brat crying to mommy about child abuse when the farris wheel operator makes you get off of the tram so others can ride. Again, don't blame me when christiany fails being percieved as worthwhile... Your testimony and temperment works a lot better than my sarcasm ever could.

ps.

Sleep tight knowing that, much like the archie bunkers that hated interracial unions in the 80s, you are powerless to circumvent the equal application of the Constitution to gays, wiccans and any other group that you think should have a second class handle on the bill of rights.

Like I said, the first amendment applies when they mock your religion as well as when you mock them. Acting like a wounded fucking puppy when big evil mean bad gay men make fun of cheistianity, a DIRECT reaction to christian persicution of gays, is a joke when considering your vile attitude, religious history of intolorance and apparent opinion that the Constitution only applies to white christians (and black ones if they vote republican)

What can I say, I calibrated my reply to yours.

HA! yea, we sure do see a single pagan organization out to "get you", don't we? here, let me go ahead and throw down the guantlet since you want to claim stupid shit. Ready?

I've posted an example of anti-pagan actions by christians. Let's see you post a SINGLE example of a SINGLE pagan group keeping ANY christians from ANYTHING. Are the variables wide enough for ya? Trust me, reminding you of the CONSTITUTION isn't persicution. But, by all means, post every ounce of EVIDENCE (you do know what that word means, right flat-earther?) that ANY pagan organization hinders christians AT ALL.

There is the line in the sand, dude. Put up or be the laughing stock.

christians like you are just like a fat, spoiled brat crying to mommy about child abuse when the farris wheel operator makes you get off of the tram so others can ride. Again, don't blame me when christiany fails being percieved as worthwhile... Your testimony and temperment works a lot better than my sarcasm ever could.

ps.

Sleep tight knowing that, much like the archie bunkers that hated interracial unions in the 80s, you are powerless to circumvent the equal application of the Constitution to gays, wiccans and any other group that you think should have a second class handle on the bill of rights.

Like I said, the first amendment applies when they mock your religion as well as when you mock them. Acting like a wounded fucking puppy when big evil mean bad gay men make fun of cheistianity, a DIRECT reaction to christian persicution of gays, is a joke when considering your vile attitude, religious history of intolorance and apparent opinion that the Constitution only applies to white christians (and black ones if they vote republican)

If you think throwing a book is worse than burning down churches, then there's not much anybody can do to help you except :eusa_pray:

Actually, that's a pretty sucky analogy. Orthodox? So what. Tell me the Grand Rebbe of the Libovitch is running for President, I'll say the same thing as I said about Huckabee.

In particular, Haw Haw, evangelicals think it's their G-d given duty to spread the "WORD" to us poor heathens. I'm not particularly interested in my president using his podium as a place to preach sunday school because he thinks it's his mandate.

Not that you'd understand that given your warped mentality. But that's cool.... although I am truly hoping I didn't go to law school with you. I'd hate to think I worked side by side with someone like you.

So now Jews are experts on Christianity. It was only a matter of time.

One can certainly make the point that Christians who seek office in America do so to promote a Christian agenda. But it is equally, if not more, true that JEWS seek office to promote a Jewish agenda: War on Arabs in the middle east, open borders for illegals, etc. Why is it OK to bash one and not the other? It's not.

Forum List

Back