Huckabee frees Washington cop killer

On subject:
Personally I don't think Huckabee deserves all the negative press. Sentences are messed with all the time.

Then again the Republicans do have their due coming so I'll crack a smile.

Off subjectish: Lord it was a terrible thing to have happen though.

You were the one that said "it all started with....". Where does life start? Idiot. After release from jail or before?

Your defense of huck is as bad as Huck's defense of Huck.

Just sad.

He let a killer loose. Republican, fox show and a indirectly a killer.
I'm defending him, I'm defending law. Who pulled the trigger? Are you this stupid in real life?

You are advocating letting out crazed criminals as a way of shielding christian conservative whack jobs from criticism.

Shame on you!:evil:

So the parents pardoned him and allowed him to kill those police officers and rape that child?

I think that is a stretch sir. Huck let him out. Period. We had him in prison for 90 years and huck let him out.

PERIOD.

I am willing to bet a dollar Fox keeps Huck on their schedule. He fits in nicely there.

You were the one that said "it all started with....". Where does life start? Idiot. After release from jail or before?

Just sad.

so asswipe! what about Washington State?

Tookie was a friend of your family? and Mumia is a cop killing bastard.

now take your false impressions of liberalism and put that up your ass with your head.:lol:

My bad, it's definitely a bunch of conservatives that protest for folks like that ........ :lol:
neither conservative nor liberals you fool. The extremists and radicals who protest in favor of freeing cop killers are like many of the right wing, and left wing nut jobs here...anarchistic, misanthropic troglodytes.

When the fuck did you give up being a left wing nut ? ........:lol:

Just sad.

I'm not defending him. Who pulled the trigger? Are you this stupid in real life?

Serious question, would that guy have had access to a gun if Huck hadnt been huck and did what he did?

We had him in prison for 90 some odd years and then comes Huck.

So I ask again, did huck have anything to do with those cops being killed?

If you say no, then I ask you, are you that "stupid in real life"?

A guy (the perp) who hears the voice of god. Go figure

You sure it wasn't the GW god telling the perp those cops were breathing out too much ? .....:eusa_whistle:

If a Dem or a liberal or a moderate were in the shoes of good old Huck, the whacked out right here and elsewhere would be wetting themselves with delight. :lol:

The fuckin' stories about this guy are friggin' unbelievable. Then Huck goes public blaming the parole board. :lol:

The ownership society guys are too fuckin' funny.

who released him from prison, huckabee or the parole board?

So the parents pardoned him and allowed him to kill those police officers and rape that child?

I think that is a stretch sir. Huck let him out. Period. We had him in prison for 90 years and huck let him out.

PERIOD.

I am willing to bet a dollar Fox keeps Huck on their schedule. He fits in nicely there.

Just sad.

that is a lie, huckabee did not release him

You sure it wasn't the GW god telling the perp those cops were breathing out too much ? .....:eusa_whistle:

If a Dem or a liberal or a moderate were in the shoes of good old Huck, the whacked out right here and elsewhere would be wetting themselves with delight. :lol:

The fuckin' stories about this guy are friggin' unbelievable. Then Huck goes public blaming the parole board. :lol:

why did the chickenhawk cross the road? :lol:

Huckabee pardoned him. He committed more crimes and was imprisoned again, and then was released by the parole board.

Not really. If ol huckster didnt pardon him and ALLOW the parole board to even consider this guy, those cops would not be killed. That child would not have been raped and this guy would still be in jail.

AGree? It all started with Huck. Fox's Huck.

Actually, it all started when his parents decided to have kid. Using your convoluted logic, you should blame the parents of the person that pulled the trigger.

PERIOD.

Huck did not let him out. Period. The Parole Board did. Period.

Get your facts straight.

Just sad.

that is a lie, huckabee did not release him

lies never bothered this idiot and they won't start to now .........

And you're glad those cops are dead so you can demonize a Republican for it, we get it .........

What he fails to mention is that after Huckabee pardoned him, he was imprisoned again...and paroled early.

Which shows that poor judgment in Arkansas isn't limited to the Huckster, he was just the highest ranking official exercising it.

Forum List

Back