Huckabee frees Washington cop killer

I wonder if Fox will cancel his show or will they happily endorse this Killer, huck.

Last I looked Mr Huckabee didn't pull the trigger. Playing kinda loose with your terms there, aren't ya?

Not really. If ol huckster didnt pardon him and ALLOW the parole board to even consider this guy, those cops would not be killed. That child would not have been raped and this guy would still be in jail.

AGree? It all started with Huck. Fox's Huck.

I wonder if Fox will cancel his show or will they happily endorse this Killer, huck.

Last I looked Mr Huckabee didn't pull the trigger. Playing kinda loose with your terms there, aren't ya?

Not really. If ol huckster didnt pardon him and ALLOW the parole board to even consider this guy, those cops would not be killed. That child would not have been raped and this guy would still be in jail.

Actually, it all started when his parents decided to have kid. Using your convoluted logic, you should blame the parents of the person that pulled the trigger.

Pardon him? Please give a reference to where you got that drivel from, Zona.
Commute a sentence from 108 to 47 years does not equate to a pardon...maybe in your drugged out world, but reality...no.
Having said that, I would have let the bastard rot for 108 years if he was lucky enough to live that long

Actually, it all started when his parents decided to have kid. Using your convoluted logic, you should blame the parents of the person that pulled the trigger.

Can't score cheap political points using that logic ! ..... :eek:

According to Huckabee, his sentence was commuted from 108 yrs to 47 years for two crimes that he committed at age 16 yrs, it did not release him. It gave him parole eligibility. It was recommended by the post prison transfer board, the judge in the case, as well as the parole board on a 5-0 vote.

Here's the link for

You are either stupid, a fucking moron, a liar, a dupe or all of the above. Read about the perp...

Huckabee is a right wing christian conservative who listens to god. He did an outrageous thing in pardoning this guy...
In 1990, Clemmons, then 18, was sentenced in Arkansas to 60 years in prison for burglary and theft of property, according to a news account in Arkansas Democrat-Gazette. Newspaper stories describe a series of disturbing incidents involving Clemmons while he was being tried in Arkansas on various charges.

During one trial, Clemmons was shackled in leg irons and seated next to a uniformed officer. The presiding judge ordered the extra security because he felt Clemmons had threatened him, court records show.

Another time, Clemmons hid a hinge in his sock, and was accused of intending to use it as a weapon. Yet another time, Clemmons took a lock from a holding cell, and threw it toward the bailiff. He missed and instead hit Clemmons' mother, who had come to bring him street clothes, according to records and published reports.

On another occasion, Clemmons had reached for a guard's pistol during transport to the courtroom.

When Clemmons received the 60-year sentence, he was already serving 48 years on five felony convictions and facing up to 95 more years on charges of robbery, theft of property and possessing a handgun on school property. Records from Clemmons' sentencing described him as 5-foot-7 and 108 pounds. The crimes were committed when he was 17.

Clemmons served 11 years before being released. seattletimes...localnews

News accounts say Huckabee commuted Clemmons' sentence, citing Clemmons' young age at the time the crimes were committed.
The guy was more than just a 16 year old convicted criminal. He had a very bad file on record...he was more than just a 16 year old...plus he was 18 when sentenced to...

So the parents pardoned him and allowed him to kill those police officers and rape that child?

I think that is a stretch sir. Huck let him out. Period. We had him in prison for 90 years and huck let him out.

PERIOD.

I am willing to bet a dollar Fox keeps Huck on their schedule. He fits in nicely there.

Last edited:
You sure it wasn't the GW god telling the perp those cops were breathing out too much ? .....:eusa_whistle:

If a Dem or a liberal or a moderate were in the shoes of good old Huck, the whacked out right here and elsewhere would be wetting themselves with delight. :lol:

The fuckin' stories about this guy are friggin' unbelievable. Then Huck goes public blaming the parole board. :lol:

The ownership society guys are too fuckin' funny.

Nope, if a liberal did it, it would be typical, nothing new or groundbreaking......

Just remember this the next time you're chanting about someone like Tookie or Mumia.........:eusa_whistle:

Tookie was a friend of your family? and Mumia is a cop killing bastard.

now take your false impressions of liberalism and put that up your ass with your head.:lol:

So the parents pardoned him and allowed him to kill those police officers and rape that child?

I think that is a stretch sir. Huck let him out. Period. We had him in prison for 90 years and huck let him out.

PERIOD.

The Christian Right's Jesus let him out. I remember Huck saying he prayed to his family values god child before making important decisions. :eusa_whistle:

If a Dem or a liberal or a moderate were in the shoes of good old Huck, the whacked out right here and elsewhere would be wetting themselves with delight. :lol:

The fuckin' stories about this guy are friggin' unbelievable. Then Huck goes public blaming the parole board. :lol:

The ownership society guys are too fuckin' funny.

Nope, if a liberal did it, it would be typical, nothing new or groundbreaking......

Just remember this the next time you're chanting about someone like Tookie or Mumia.........:eusa_whistle:

now take your false impressions of liberalism and put that up your ass with your head.:lol:

My bad, it's definitely a bunch of conservatives that protest for folks like that ........ :lol:

PERIOD.

The Christian Right's Jesus let him out. I remember Huck saying he prayed to his family values god child before making important decisions. :eusa_whistle:

And he plays the bass, so he is cool? Oh boy. So long Huck. You are on the perfect network, Fox.

PERIOD.

I am willing to bet a dollar Fox keeps Huck on their schedule. He fits in nicely there.

You were the one that said "it all started with....". Where does life start? Idiot. After release from jail or before?

The Huckster was rightfully skewered last year on his less than thoughtful use of commutations for violent offenders as well as his tax and spending habits. Yet more proof that he lacks the judgment to be taken seriously as a potus candidate.

Last edited:

PERIOD.

And he plays the bass, so he is cool? Oh boy. So long Huck. You are on the perfect network, Fox.
An you play with The Bass....:lol:

PERIOD.

You were the one that said "it all started with....". Where does life start? Idiot. After release from jail or before?

Your defense of huck is as bad as Huck's defense of Huck.

Just sad.

He let a killer loose. Republican, fox show and a indirectly a killer.

The Huckster was rightfully skewered last year on his less than thoughtful use of commutations for violent offenders as well as his tax and spending habits. Yet more proof that he lacks the judgment to be taken seriously as a potus candidate.

That's because he's a liberal.

My bad, it's definitely a bunch of conservatives that protest for folks like that ........ :lol:
neither conservative nor liberals you fool. The extremists and radicals who protest in favor of freeing cop killers are like many of the right wing, and left wing nut jobs here...anarchistic, misanthropic troglodytes.

PERIOD.

Just sad.

I'm not defending him. Who pulled the trigger? Are you this stupid in real life?

Last edited:

PERIOD.

Just sad.

This was what the 'kid' Huck let out was like.
In 1990, Clemmons, then 18, was sentenced in Arkansas to 60 years in prison for burglary and theft of property, according to a news account in Arkansas Democrat-Gazette. Newspaper stories describe a series of disturbing incidents involving Clemmons while he was being tried in Arkansas on various charges.

During one trial, Clemmons was shackled in leg irons and seated next to a uniformed officer. The presiding judge ordered the extra security because he felt Clemmons had threatened him, court records show.

Another time, Clemmons hid a hinge in his sock, and was accused of intending to use it as a weapon. Yet another time, Clemmons took a lock from a holding cell, and threw it toward the bailiff. He missed and instead hit Clemmons' mother, who had come to bring him street clothes, according to records and published reports.

On another occasion, Clemmons had reached for a guard's pistol during transport to the courtroom.

When Clemmons received the 60-year sentence, he was already serving 48 years on five felony convictions and facing up to 95 more years on charges of robbery, theft of property and possessing a handgun on school property. Records from Clemmons' sentencing described him as 5-foot-7 and 108 pounds. The crimes were committed when he was 17.

Clemmons served 11 years before being released.

News accounts say Huckabee commuted Clemmons' sentence, citing Clemmons' young age at the time the crimes were committed.
Local News | Maurice Clemmons, man wanted for questioning, has troubling criminal history | Seattle Times Newspaper
Huck saw the files...or did he? Was he only relying on the voice of Jesus?

Forum List

Back