Huckabee Backs Denying Abortion To 10-Year-Old Raped By Stepfather

^^^ People don't have to get married in order to stay alive and to remain healthy, but they do have to eat and go to the bathroom in order to be those two things. Do you see a difference now? Compared to eating and going to the bathroom, getting married is an optional choice of action.

So she wasn't doing her job the way that so many people think that it should be done now. That was still not reason enough to throw her in jail. It wasn't like she was stealing or killed anyone. Losing her job would have been enough.

God bless you two always!!!

Holly
Wrong. She wasn't doing her job according to the law, which she swore to uphold. Her personal religious beliefs do not decide who can or cannot get married.
There is no law . Just a court edict. Talk to me again when congress makes the law

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk
She violated her oath of office ....

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm, as the case may be) that I will support the Constitution of the United States and the Constitution of this Commonwealth, and be faithful and true to the Commonwealth of Kentucky so long as I continue a citizen thereof, and that I will faithfully execute, to the best of my ability, the office of _______ according to law; and I do further solemnly swear (or affirm) that since the adoption of the present Constitution, I, being a citizen of this State, have not fought a duel with deadly weapons within this State nor out of it, nor have I sent or accepted a challenge to fight a duel with deadly weapons, nor have I acted as second in carrying a challenge, nor aided or assisted any person thus offending, so help me God."

... and the U.S. Supreme Court decided that gay marriages are indeed Constitutional. She has zero standing to overrule a Supreme Court decision simply because she believes they rendered the wrong decision. We are a nation of laws, not anarchy.

Even worse for her eternal existance in the Lord's grace -- she swore to G-d that she would support the Constitution.

She broke that swear. :ack-1: G-d will not be pleased with her. :eusa_naughty:
Hey dumb fuck licenses are not in the Constitution

Too crazy as usual. :cuckoo:

The right to marry has been affirmed in every court ruling on such matters. Marriage is the legal union of two people, which is recognized by the state by the issuance of a marriage license. If a state refuses to issue a marriage license, they are refusing to recognize said marriage as legal and binding, which any state can do as long as their reason is not in violation of their own Constitution or the U.S. Constitution. The U.S. Supreme Court has ruled that same-sex marriages are Constitutional and that no state in the union can ban them.

You don't have to like it .... you don't even understand it .... but you do have to live with it.

:dance:
There is no right to marry idiot and just because 5 radical assholes told you there was doesn't make it true.

Wrong. She wasn't doing her job according to the law, which she swore to uphold. Her personal religious beliefs do not decide who can or cannot get married.
There is no law . Just a court edict. Talk to me again when congress makes the law

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm, as the case may be) that I will support the Constitution of the United States and the Constitution of this Commonwealth, and be faithful and true to the Commonwealth of Kentucky so long as I continue a citizen thereof, and that I will faithfully execute, to the best of my ability, the office of _______ according to law; and I do further solemnly swear (or affirm) that since the adoption of the present Constitution, I, being a citizen of this State, have not fought a duel with deadly weapons within this State nor out of it, nor have I sent or accepted a challenge to fight a duel with deadly weapons, nor have I acted as second in carrying a challenge, nor aided or assisted any person thus offending, so help me God."

... and the U.S. Supreme Court decided that gay marriages are indeed Constitutional. She has zero standing to overrule a Supreme Court decision simply because she believes they rendered the wrong decision. We are a nation of laws, not anarchy.

Even worse for her eternal existance in the Lord's grace -- she swore to G-d that she would support the Constitution.

The right to marry has been affirmed in every court ruling on such matters. Marriage is the legal union of two people, which is recognized by the state by the issuance of a marriage license. If a state refuses to issue a marriage license, they are refusing to recognize said marriage as legal and binding, which any state can do as long as their reason is not in violation of their own Constitution or the U.S. Constitution. The U.S. Supreme Court has ruled that same-sex marriages are Constitutional and that no state in the union can ban them.

You don't have to like it .... you don't even understand it .... but you do have to live with it.

There is no right to marry idiot and just because 5 radical assholes told you there was doesn't make it true.

:cuckoo:

Your insanity is noted as usual.

Do you know who makes laws in the country? I don't think you do.

I think that I can speak for many of us here when I say that we are embarrassed for you.

I think that I can speak for many of us here when I say that we are embarrassed for you.
Don't be . I have the truth on my side all you have is capitulation for ignorant selfish reasons

Do you know who makes laws in the country? I don't think you do.

At federal and state levels, the legislative branch passes bills .... the executive branch signs said bills into law ... the judicial branch determines constitutionality of those laws when called into question.

Now you know. Will you learn? No, of course not. You're too insane.

Don't be . I have the truth on my side all you have is capitulation for ignorant selfish reasons

If you had truth on your side, same-sex marriage would still be illegal in many states. :mm: All you have on your side are the delusions which guide you -- like the delusion that the U.S. Supreme Court made a law when rendering no states could constitutionally ban same-sex marriage.

If you had truth on your side, same-sex marriage would still be illegal in many states. :mm: All you have on your side are the delusions which guide you -- like the delusion that the U.S. Supreme Court made a law when rendering no states could constitutionally ban same-sex marriage.

Dummy it was never illegal in any state. You just couldn't get a license. No one went to jail for getting hitched to a pervert

Dummy it was never illegal in any state. You just couldn't get a license. No one went to jail for getting hitched to a pervert

You're a fucking imbecile. If it was legal, why wouldn't those states issue licenses?

You don't think your delusions through, do ya, fruitloop?

Without said license, all benefits that comes with a legal marriage absent in situ.

I think the odds of a woman's life being at risk unless she has an abortion are very rare. But if it helps you sleep better at night then think what you will.

More woman are being diagnosed with cancer earlier in life. Treatment can not begin while pregnant. Women have to have an abortion to begin treatment to save their lives.

There are a number of medical reasons for terminating.

A woman might have been in an accident and had back injury and a pregnancy would put too much pressure on her back.

A woman might be taking meds for a condition that would be harmful to a fetus.

The point is that a woman's health and well be is the priority and the fetus will be harmed or harm her.

Like I said, it's rare that a pregnancy will endanger the life of the woman.

Even if there was only one, which there are obviously more than one......you would still prefer the woman die than the fetus. Now that's conservative logic at its best for you......bat shit crazy.

No.
Oh, so you would be okay with her getting an abortion?

On the rare occasion where the mother's life is in imminent danger and there is no other option, yes. But you and I both know that's not the criteria abortionist are using today.

I have read story after story of doctors telling women thier unborn child will have downs and they need to abort and yet the child is born healthy. This is the sickness of our culture of babu killing

Huckabee is a sick joke, and idiot and every American should consider him an embarrassment

Mike Huckabee: Boycott Rainbow Doritos! But Chick-Fil-A Boycott Was 'Economic Terrorism' Submitted by Brian Tashman on Monday, 10/5/2015 11:00 am

Back in 2012, Mike Huckabee came to Chick-fil-A’s defense after the restaurant chain faced criticism for its founder’s anti-gay statements and for donations the company’s foundation had made to anti-gay groups. Huckabee organized a “Chick-fil-A Appreciation Day” in an attempt to block what he described as “economic terrorism” targeting the company. On his Fox News show, he said he would never call for a boycott of Starbucks, Apple or Amazon even though he disagrees with their leaders’ politics.

Huckabee, however, seems to have changed his tune on culture-war boycotts. Time reports that Huckabee has “called on Christians to boycott all snacks made by” Frito Lay after it released limited edition Rainbow Doritos to benefit the anti-bullying It Gets Better Project. Huckabee had demanded that the group apologize and cut its ties with Dan Savage, who founded the anti-bullying group. - See more at: Mike Huckabee: Boycott Rainbow Doritos! But Chick-Fil-A Boycott Was 'Economic Terrorism'

5612ebe21600002d0003813e.jpg

A really sick little man.

The Crazier He Sounds, The Less Money Mike Huckabee Gets
The squeaky wheel might get the grease, but the crazy candidate doesn’t necessarily get the money. The Hill is reporting that Republican presidential hopeful Mike Huckabee “raised just $1.24 million, the lowest of any candidate who has made a top-tier debate this year and half as much as Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul, whose poll numbers have dropped over the past few months.”

The latest fundraising figures show that Huckabee spent about $100,000 more than he brought in, leaving him with $761,000 on hand. That’s less in the bank than Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.), who has only registered at least 1 percent in five out of 20 national polls since August, according to RealClearPolitics. The Crazier He Sounds, The Less Money Mike Huckabee Gets

It would appear that the Huckster wont be with us much longer.......

Is the problem that there is so much competition for the crazy vote, or is it that Huckabee is just too much of a wackadoodle even for the Republican base? Just look at some of the appalling things he’s said:

More evidence of Huckabee's stupidity and insanity:
Does Mike Huckabee Think Sodomy Bans Are Still Valid?
Submitted by Miranda Blue on Wednesday, 11/4/2015 4:01 pm

Speaking at a candidates’ briefing in Iowa last week, Mike Huckabee responded to a question about the status of state anti-sodomy laws, which were struck down by the Supreme Court’s 2003 decision in Lawrence v. Texas, by launching into a speech about how, as president, he would ignore the Supreme Court’s recent marriage equality decision because “the court cannot make law.”

“We have a situation here in Iowa where the federal government has usurped their authority,” a questioner at the Caffeinated Thoughts briefing asked Huckabee. “Sodomy is against the law, on the books, this very day, and the Supreme Court has issued a decree and we have states’ rights here, they have no jurisdiction over Iowa, just as they have no jurisdiction over prostitution in Las Vegas, Nevada. What we are asking for is we’re asking for some brave soul to stand up and say that this is wrong, you’ve violated states’ rights, we’re going to impeach the five justices that voted like they didn’t have a brain in their head.”

(The questioner seems to have been confused on a number of levels: Iowa’s sodomy law was repealed by a statute, while the state's Supreme Court allowed gay couples to marry.)

- See more at: Does Mike Huckabee Think Sodomy Bans Are Still Valid?

More evidence of Huckabee's stupidity and insanity:
Does Mike Huckabee Think Sodomy Bans Are Still Valid?
Submitted by Miranda Blue on Wednesday, 11/4/2015 4:01 pm

Speaking at a candidates’ briefing in Iowa last week, Mike Huckabee responded to a question about the status of state anti-sodomy laws, which were struck down by the Supreme Court’s 2003 decision in Lawrence v. Texas, by launching into a speech about how, as president, he would ignore the Supreme Court’s recent marriage equality decision because “the court cannot make law.”

“We have a situation here in Iowa where the federal government has usurped their authority,” a questioner at the Caffeinated Thoughts briefing asked Huckabee. “Sodomy is against the law, on the books, this very day, and the Supreme Court has issued a decree and we have states’ rights here, they have no jurisdiction over Iowa, just as they have no jurisdiction over prostitution in Las Vegas, Nevada. What we are asking for is we’re asking for some brave soul to stand up and say that this is wrong, you’ve violated states’ rights, we’re going to impeach the five justices that voted like they didn’t have a brain in their head.”

(The questioner seems to have been confused on a number of levels: Iowa’s sodomy law was repealed by a statute, while the state's Supreme Court allowed gay couples to marry.)

- See more at: Does Mike Huckabee Think Sodomy Bans Are Still Valid?

1. The Obergefel decision had no impact on Iowa as the Obergefel decision was issued June 26, 2015. SSCM because legal in Iowa on April 27th of 2009 based on the Iowa Supreme Court decision in Varnum v. Brien.

2. Prostitution is illegal Las Vegas, there are some counties in Nevada where prostitution is legal, but that does not include Clark County which is where Las Vegas is located. That is a function of State law - not a SCOTUS decision.

Good job Mike. :eusa_doh:

>>>>

Huckabee Claimed Ignorance About 'Kill The Gays' Pastor's Extremist Views
Submitted by Miranda Blue on Thursday, 11/12/2015 1:36 pm
In a press gaggle at last weekend’s National Religious Liberties Conference in Iowa, Republican presidential candidate Mike Huckabee dismissed concerns about the extremism of its organizer, Kevin Swanson, telling a reporter that he didn’t “have any knowledge” that Swanson backs the death penalty for homosexuality. Huckabee Claimed Ignorance About 'Kill The Gays' Pastor's Extremist Views

Huckabee Claimed Ignorance About 'Kill The Gays' Pastor's Extremist Views
Submitted by Miranda Blue on Thursday, 11/12/2015 1:36 pm
In a press gaggle at last weekend’s National Religious Liberties Conference in Iowa, Republican presidential candidate Mike Huckabee dismissed concerns about the extremism of its organizer, Kevin Swanson, telling a reporter that he didn’t “have any knowledge” that Swanson backs the death penalty for homosexuality. Huckabee Claimed Ignorance About 'Kill The Gays' Pastor's Extremist Views

Ignorance in such a public forum is a poor excuse

Put yourself out on a limb, you better know how thick the branch is

Forum List

Back