Huckabee Backs Denying Abortion To 10-Year-Old Raped By Stepfather

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
GOP presidential candidate Mike Huckabee supports Paraguay's decision to deny an abortion to a 10-year-old rape victim, he revealed in an interview Sunday.

In an appearance on CNN's "State of the Union," the former Arkansas governor argued that the Paraguayan government's refusal to allow an abortion for the now-11-year-old, who gave birth last week after being raped by her stepfather, prevented a second tragedy.

"Let nobody be misled, a 10-year-old girl being raped is horrible, but does it solve a problem by taking the life of an innocent child?" he asked. He added later, "When I think about one horror, I also think about the possibilities that exist and I just don't want to think that somehow we discounted a human life ... Let's not compound the tragedy by taking yet another life."

Paraguay law allows abortion only “in very rare cases when it’s deemed necessary to save a woman’s life,” ThinkProgress noted.

Huckabee Backs Denying Abortion To 10-Year-Old Raped By Stepfather

Wow, a 10-year-old raped by her stepfather doesn't even qualify for an abortion in Huckabee's mind. That is barbaric! I can't imagine someone like him as president.

At what age would this 10-year-old have qualified for an abortion according to Huckabee's thinking? Any age? 8? 6? 4?

Is that all you lowlife give a shit about ? How about the girls mental health over being RAPED. you abortion lovers could give a crap less about anyone. ONLY if you can USE THEM for your sick and twisted Agenda

You are just as sick as the rapist . No only is she raped by him, she is then raped by you Pro-death abortion lovers

Is that all you lowlife give a shit about ? How about the girls mental health over being RAPED. you abortion lovers could give a crap less about anyone. ONLY if you can USE THEM for your sick and twisted Agenda

You are just as sick as the rapist . No only is she raped by him, she is then raped by you Pro-death abortion lovers

Damn, that is just too twisted for me to compute.

Yeah, a little smiley face by the COWARD (lakooka) of this board, who hides behind women who are Raped for your own sick agenda. what a loser

when you receive a smiley face and they don't show up in the Alerts of who gave it out. You will know it was Lakooka

Last edited:
At what age would this 10-year-old have qualified for an abortion according to Huckabee's thinking? Any age? 8? 6? 4?
A 10 year old getting pregnant? Sounds like a made up story to me.

rape9.jpg

A 10 year old getting pregnant? Sounds like a made up story to me.
Yes everyone knows that there's an exact time and age that all women must reach before they are able to become pregnant. And 10 is too young for that.

:cuckoo:

Sometimes these abortion lovers makes feel. it's shame they weren't aborted.

Don't they make you sick? but shoot a Lion. O-M-G. or trap an animal for the use of a fur coat. Omg omg omg omg

two faced hypocrites

Forum List

Back