How's the forum?

Booth,

There are 160,000 continuous viewers of this site and I'm responsible for about 30% - 45% of them. I have quite the following. That gives me a lot of leeway with the site ownership. I'm on another level than any poster here. You will find that out.
You ain't shit, wait,,,, yes you are...

Yes. I'm the fertilizer you guys and gals need. I make you grow and create life here at usmb. ;)
Well I preferred your other sock.....

I was so out of it this morning I have 2 different ones on today.

Both stink, so it doesn't really matter. :wink_2:

Neat! Asides from that, no other observations so far.

Well, what were you hoping for? :D

Fewer clowns? The perpetual boner is a little annoying (long story, involving an experiment with classical conditioning), but I guess I can live with that annoyance.

don't worry, the clowns here can't rape you. :D

Good. I don't want another repeat of the 5th grade science fair.

I'm telling you, the clowns are no good. :(

I know, right.....don't vote for them....:badgrin:

Well, what were you hoping for? :D

Fewer clowns? The perpetual boner is a little annoying (long story, involving an experiment with classical conditioning), but I guess I can live with that annoyance.

I have no plans to vote for either republicans or democrats. I think the two party monopoly is ruining our country.

I have no plans to vote for either republicans or democrats. I think the two party monopoly is ruining our country.

100% Agreement. Both have taken turns grabbing power and implementing one law after another and yet we find ourselves in the mess we're in.

Hi. I'm Jesse. I've noticed that a lot of politics forums have a problem with moderation. It's either too lax, or even nonexistent, and you can't have a reasonable debate because there's no order, or it's too heavy-handed, and you can't have a resonable debate because moderators will use their power to suppress opposing viewpoints.

This site seems pretty good from a quick glance, but what do you guys have to say about it?
are you volunteering your services? :eusa_whistle:

Hi. I'm Jesse. I've noticed that a lot of politics forums have a problem with moderation. It's either too lax, or even nonexistent, and you can't have a reasonable debate because there's no order, or it's too heavy-handed, and you can't have a resonable debate because moderators will use their power to suppress opposing viewpoints.

This site seems pretty good from a quick glance, but what do you guys have to say about it?

Are you referring to my witty commentary on political issues, or my talent for juggling small rodents dressed like Bulgarian clowns while they play tiny kazoos made from bamboo?

Are you referring to my witty commentary on political issues, or my talent for juggling small rodents dressed like Bulgarian clowns while they play tiny kazoos made from bamboo?

Now that would be interesting to see. Got a video? :D

Lets start a movement
that is for any given election, ALL of the voters, that is all of the voters who actually get it, VOTE and vote for the NOT a Democrat & NOT a Republican.
therefore to send a message that the Donkey & Elephant should be retired and never heard from again.

Don't be that guy!

Recording the prelude to the annual child sacrifice is against my religion, so no video.

Recording the prelude to the annual child sacrifice is against my religion, so no video.

You are one strange dude. :lol:

And you are stingy with your Thank yous and Agrees. Prude.

You want me to thank a post that mentions child sacrifice? Nope. :D

Why the Hell not!?!?!?

Why the Hell not!?!?!?

I like children, that's why. I don't even like to think about things like that, TBH. Very disturbing, especially considering some of the stuff going on in the ME. Of course, I know you didn't mean anything by it, but I just could not like a post that mentions things to do with children in that manner. :) Also, if you look at my profile page, you will see that I have given many more likes and thanks than I have received, so :funnyface: Lol. That's right, I'm immature. :D

Why the Hell not!?!?!?

I like children, that's why. I don't even like to think about things like that, TBH. Very disturbing, especially considering some of the stuff going on in the ME. Of course, I know you didn't mean anything by it, but I just could not like a post that mentions things to do with children in that manner. :) Also, if you look at my profile page, you will see that I have given many more likes and thanks than I have received, so :funnyface: Lol. That's right, I'm immature. :D

That's nothing. Back on DP, I've liked about 4,000 more things than I've even posted. So... yeah. I think I had a point about something in there. Maybe.

Why the Hell not!?!?!?

That's nothing. Back on DP, I've liked about 4,000 more things than I've even posted. So... yeah. I think I had a point about something in there. Maybe.

What point is that? You want me to like all of your posts? :razz: It's a free country, bub! :smiliehug:

Forum List

Back