How's the forum?

Jesse Booth

Feb 6, 2015
Hi. I'm Jesse. I've noticed that a lot of politics forums have a problem with moderation. It's either too lax, or even nonexistent, and you can't have a reasonable debate because there's no order, or it's too heavy-handed, and you can't have a resonable debate because moderators will use their power to suppress opposing viewpoints.

This site seems pretty good from a quick glance, but what do you guys have to say about it?

That your first post critiquing moderation is quite suspect. A quick glance? You just joined today and this is your first post! What do I have to say?

That Satan is always in a hurry. So are his workers. (it's a dead give away)

That your first post critiquing moderation is quite suspect. A quick glance? You just joined today and this is your first post! What do I have to say?

I just want to know what to expect before I decide whether to stay or not.

Expect anything and everything. It's a message board.

Didn't you just say you have visited a lot of those before?

Last edited:
Hi. I'm Jesse. I've noticed that a lot of politics forums have a problem with moderation. It's either too lax, or even nonexistent, and you can't have a reasonable debate because there's no order, or it's too heavy-handed, and you can't have a resonable debate because moderators will use their power to suppress opposing viewpoints.

This site seems pretty good from a quick glance, but what do you guys have to say about it?

Hey, I know you from somewhere! :D

If you stay within the rules and guidelines, you should not have any problems speaking your mind here.

*****WELCOME*****

Where can I find one, they are never around when I need one.....oh Hello, welcome to our house of horror.....not really...

It's that 16 year old Taylor Swift that distracts me!!!!

Taylor Swift is 25 years old. Pedophile.

It was a facetious post.

Your hate is showing.

YOU said you are attracted to a person you thought was 16 years old which is a child and probably young enough to be your granddaughter. I didn't say it. YOU did.
No, I said the ad with her picture DISTRACTS me.

In response to another poster talking about another ad.

YOU butted in, with your vile accusation.

Take your filthy mind elsewhere.

You're the filthy one obviously. Looking at what you think is a 16-year-old CHILD with lust in your heart. Sick bastard.
Never stopped our ancestors...

Where can I find one, they are never around when I need one.....oh Hello, welcome to our house of horror.....not really...

Moderators are not daycare workers. They have enough to do without babysitting grown adults who should be able to use their own judgment - if a thread offends you? Leave it and find another one. But censorship is what some newcomers are looking for and will open with what is really on their minds. Just reading between the lines here........

I've looked over a few, and listened to others' experiences and complaints. I didn't look over this one very much before deciding to join, so I figured I may as well ask peoples' opinions of the site. I've only actually joined two political forums before, though there's been a few other types I've joined.

I've looked over a few, and listened to others' experiences and complaints. I didn't look over this one very much before deciding to join, so I figured I may as well ask peoples' opinions of the site. I've only actually joined two political forums before, though there's been a few other types I've joined.
This one is Ok.

Welcome.

Holy crap! ChrisL! I haven't seen you in a while. Gathomas said he was still in touch with you, is he on here too?

Holy crap! ChrisL! I haven't seen you in a while. Gathomas said he was still in touch with you, is he on here too?

Yeah, nice to see you around.

Yup, he stops in here from time to time. It's great here. I think you'll like it a lot. :)

All the cool people that played fast and loose with the rules got banned. lol

Forum List

Back