Howdy!

I am not sure if I have been here before or not but I was looking for a good discussion forum for political ideas and found this one in the search. I will have to look around a bit to see if it is a good fit for this old guy who leans toward the Libertarian / anti-federalist side of the political arena.

Note: moderators, If I have a different login - it is unknown to me and likely uses a different email or name and password than I have now. Since I am unaware a note to me would be appreciated to let me know. Any other account can be permanently deleted or banned - this is the only one that I am aware of. (I was recently banned from another site for the same reason without prior contact)
Welp, welcome to the best little online insane asylum on the interwebz. I see you've met A & D one of our resident nurses (I'm still trying to get into her pants but haven't lost enough weight yet). I'm the resident psychiatrist, Dr Hackenbush. If you didn't come with your own dinner jacket one will be issued.

straightjacket.gif

Welcome and make yourself at home!

He's right. There is a rubber room here at USMB, but there is an overflow, so the rest of USMB qualifies as the rubber room. And then there's me, running around in a suit of armor:

latest

Oh, and welcome.

Forum List

Back