Howdy Ya'll from the Big Easy

For 2020 I suspect that Cruz will be back again for the GOP primaries, and also Paul Ryan will be ready to run by then, especially since there is a chance he will lose the speakership back to Nancy Pelosi in November.

All the other cats and dogs from the GOP will probably be back in 2020 as well -- Rubio & Christie & Kasich & Carson & Jeb again & Carly again etc.

In the meantime, Hillary will probably be the president, Nancy will probably be speaker, and Dick Durbin will probably take over the Senate.

It looks like Trump and the GOP are going to get blown out of the water in the coming election.

I see we have ANOTHER SLOW MOVING TARGET...where do these sicko's come from? Welcome, please where this T shirt whenever you do visit!

target_tshirt-p235642157404025653gwt1_325.jpg

Trump win both 2016 and 2020 but in the 2024 when it is over for the Trump I will match between Cruz and Jorge Ramos, regardless of who wins them are equally good but I like the course immigrants Ramos wants the United States and that's all he stands for in his website.

Welcome! I love NOLA. I was just visited your wonderful city several weeks ago. Cheers!

Clinton gonna no won this elections what I expect me from Trump but it is close to won for Clinton under 40% for both Clinton and Trump if women in USA not gonna changes their mind to Johnson. Maximum 20% for Johnson then under 6 percent for Jill Stein.

Trump gonna win 2016 then it is Heinrich 2020 or even Trump win 2020 it is Heinrich 2024 some Democrat if he missed 2020 some Democrat nominate.

Maybe 2020 are good I though of the Democrat Heinrich.

Forum List

Back