Howdy!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Hillbilly

May 12, 2009
Ima Hillbilly! YEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I'm here to see if any o' you fellars need a little straightenin' out. That and I like to hear me some crazy ideas now and again, and it don't get no crazier than when folks start a yammerin' on about their politics and such.

I'm here to see if any o' you fellars need a little straightenin' out. That and I like to hear me some crazy ideas now and again, and it don't get no crazier than when folks start a yammerin' on about their politics and such.

Some hillbilly. Not likely. Your DSL is from one of the 10 largest cities in the nation, Jed. Try again.

Some hillbilly. Not likely. Your DSL is from one of the 10 largest cities in the nation, Jed. Try again.

A man's gotta work don't he? Thar ain't no work in them thar hills.

Thar ain't no chix neither. Everybody I know had to go to the big city to find a woman, not all of us could get her to leave directly, I'm still workin' on that part. Didn't figger you'd be so darn persnickety.

I was thinking the same but didn't have the proof to back it up, lmao.

As a descendant of a long-established family from the Ozark Mountains of Missouri, I really, really hate it when idiots misuse the term hillbilly.

Yeah, there are some of us out here still, and we aren't imbeciles as per the standard stereotype.

As a descendant of a long-established family from the Ozark Mountains of Missouri, I really, really hate it when idiots misuse the term hillbilly.

Yeah, there are some of us out here still, and we aren't imbeciles as per the standard stereotype.

But it's so fun to piss you off. :lol:

Were someone to draw up a detailed study of all the various and sundry types and qualities of hickhood I believe that 'redneck' would probably be a better descriptor for my particular background, but hillbilly sounds a lot better and I've been called that too. If you want to take offense that's fine but I must ask How many cattle have YOU roped while riding on the front of a riding lawn mower?

Last edited:
This looks like it's going to be a fantastic board for politics. I'm getting into arguments in my intro thread. hahahahahaha

Were someone to draw up a detailed study of all the various and sundry types and qualities of hickhood I believe that 'redneck' would probably be a better descriptor for my particular background, but hillbilly sounds a lot better and I've been called that too. If you want to take offense that's fine but I must ask How many cattle have YOU roped while riding on the front of a riding lawn mower?

We use horses where I'm from, and lately ATVs. A cow can outrun a tractor, and since when could hillbillies afford tractors anyway?

Being a redneck of hillbilly stock myself, you don't sound like one much at all. You sound like a 60s Mountain Dew commercial.

We use horses where I'm from, and lately ATVs. A cow can outrun a tractor, and since when could hillbillies afford tractors anyway?

Being a redneck of hillbilly stock myself, you don't sound like one much at all. You sound like a 60s Mountain Dew commercial.

Only snobbish 'cowboys' ride horses. I never said we had no tractor, it's a hand-crank lawn mower and you jest wait 'till they ain't running, any dern fool knows that.

I grew up on beef farm where we raised black angus cattle. I rode two quarter horses: Brandy and Mr. Tomcat Bar. My main rodeo events were pole-bending, barrel riding, and flags. I also did 4-h horse shows, where I specialized in reining and horsemanship. My dad's tractor was a Ford. That's what we mowed the lawn with. A red one, specifically.

Do you really want to go there with me, dumbass?

Hillbilly has a precise meaning and it isn't backward ass ignorant as hell country fuck. Stop misusing the term.

p.s. Thanks for playing. You lose.

Last edited:

I grew up on beef farm where we raised black angus cattle. I rode two quarter horses: Brandy and Mr. Tomcat Bar. My main rodeo events were pole-bending, barrel riding, and flags. I also did 4-h horse shows, where I specialized in reining and horsemanship. My dad's tractor was a Ford. That's what we mowed the lawn with. A red one, specifically.

Do you really want to go there with me, dumbass?

Hillbilly has a precise meaning and it isn't backward ass ignorant as hell country fuck. Stop misusing the term.

p.s. Thanks for playing. You lose.

Those aren't hillbilly credentials, you'd be more of a cowgirl. Black angus, quarter horses..... that's pretty upper crust for a hillbilly. Hillbillies show chickens at 4-h not horses.

Here are some popular definitions for hillbilly: m-w.com: a person from a backwoods area
From google define: a disparaging term for an unsophisticated person
Hillbilly is a term referring to people who dwell in remote, rural, mountainous areas of the United States, primarily southern Appalachia and the ...
Someone who is from the hills; especially from a rural area, with a connotation of a lack of refinement or sophistication
hILLBILLIES = 53177187714 Supposedly the longest word that can be written using the calculator alphabet. ...

Oh and I had a question, are the admins here Democrats or Republicans?

Never met a hillbilly that knows a damned thing about the "intermets".

I got this here contraption hooked up to a squirrel cage, but that don't make no difference nohow. My pa never would let me go to the rodeo, said it was for them high class folks, but he'd let me see the flea circus when it was in town, them was good times. Shonuff. We didn't have no black angus neither, we did have about a dozen differnt kinds o' critters in the back 10 though. Ducks, geese, chickens, turkeys, goats, cows, rabbits, dogs, cats, donkeys, even had some ol' horse back there once, you name it, I raised it, even kept fish in the bathtub out thar. Yessirrreee, we's right proper hillbillies. I even smoke out of homemade pipes when my corn cob heads south.

Forum List

Back