Newbie here

Ernie

Rookie
May 12, 2009
New guy here, looks like an interesting place to get some different perspectives. Look forward to collaborating.

hi
where's bert?
sorry.

At least MY question can't be considered off-topic already. :slap:

Hmph.

bert is never off topic if the topic is ernie.

300px-Bert_and_Ernie%27s_Greatest_Hits_(CD).jpeg

New guy here, looks like an interesting place to get some different perspectives. Look forward to collaborating.

On what?
Hell, I'll talk about anything. Politics are just an interest, and always wanting to know why people have the views they have on certain subjects. I'm also a sports nut, so I might be in the sports forum every once in a while

On what?
Hell, I'll talk about anything. Politics are just an interest, and always wanting to know why people have the views they have on certain subjects. I'm also a sports nut, so I might be in the sports forum every once in a while
Woo Hoo! Another sports fan! There are about 8 of us that post regularly on the sports threads.

Who are your teams?

On what?

well, enjoy yourself. there's good people here even if most of us won't admit it.
:lol:

Woo Hoo! Another sports fan! There are about 8 of us that post regularly on the sports threads.

Who are your teams?
By far the STL Cards are my team. From the area so I mostly follow the Rams and Blues.

On what?

Bleh. Count me out.

**skulks off to find cute males to torture, or cool cars to drool over, or someone to poke fun of**

Who are your teams?
By far the STL Cards are my team. From the area so I mostly follow the Rams and Blues.

So did you like Edge? Are you sorry to see him go? I wouldn't mind having him back to play one more year for my Colts.

I think there are a few St. Louis fans on here!

Forum List

Back