Howard Stern 9-11 Broadcast

I remember after waking up and watching the news with my friends rumors were flying everywhere. At one point they were saying that as many as 14 planes were unaccounted for. Then I heard a plane had crashed somewhere close to Pittsburgh, where I was at the time. I thought it was a bullshit rumor. Then news of the plane that crashed in Somerset, PA came out.

I listened to some of it. Stern nauseates me and so does his sicko sidekick. Laughing and joking even when its going down not even concerned about the people trying save those in the towers or the people in the streets...nope. Lets just talk about fucking and sucking and shit.

Clueless.

I remember after waking up and watching the news with my friends rumors were flying everywhere. At one point they were saying that as many as 14 planes were unaccounted for. Then I heard a plane had crashed somewhere close to Pittsburgh, where I was at the time. I thought it was a bullshit rumor. Then news of the plane that crashed in Somerset, PA came out.
I lived in a flight path at the time. I remember how surreal it was that there were no jets flying over but I could still see the moon that night.

I listened to some of it. Stern nauseates me and so does his sicko sidekick. Laughing and joking even when its going down not even concerned about the people trying save those in the towers or the people in the streets...nope. Lets just talk about fucking and sucking and shit.

Clueless.
Seems like you're the clueless one. You can't even notice when they stopped being radio hosts and became New Yorkers trying to cope with what just happened.

Clueless.

Hey! Ya rotten kids! Get offa my lawn! Aaargh!

You don't get it. You'll take a shit on anything. Fuck off.

I see. So we are all supposed to agree that Stern is DA MAN while he continues to talk about snatch instead of focusing on what is happening right in front of his face.
Fuck off, yourself.

Clueless.

Hey! Ya rotten kids! Get offa my lawn! Aaargh!

You don't get it. You'll take a shit on anything. Fuck off.

Leave her alone LL. She is not alone IMO. I put Howard in the Bill Maher catagory. I tried to listen to Bill as he is funny? But such low IQ show I can't stick. Same with this Howard goof, low IQ show?

That said, I watch mind numbing TV comedy by truckload? Big Bang, King if Queens etc. Maybe its the hot chicks? They are low IQ show but I know that going in.

I used to like Opie&Anthony but one left and I lost sirius premium same time I think? They no longer on regular sirius? Not sure?

Last edited:
I see. So we are all supposed to agree that Stern is DA MAN while he continues to talk about snatch instead of focusing on what is happening right in front of his face.
Fuck off, yourself.

At first they are talking about Pam Anderson. Then they talk about a plane hitting the first tower thinking that it was an accident. Then they go back to talking about Pam. After the second tower is hit and they realize it's an attack the broadcast changes immediately. I can understand if Howard Stern isn't everyone's thing, but his broadcast that morning was amazing.

Well I was thinking we have not had muzzlim blowup close to home in a while. ?.............they caught 3 female bombers in advance (France). Tick-tock.

If they hit a sporting event..........woo doggies! That might even wake up leftist?

Clueless.
Seems like you're the clueless one. You can't even notice when they stopped being radio hosts and became New Yorkers trying to cope with what just happened.
I listened. Heard nobody getting serious at all. It was all ha ha fun joke time even as it was happening in front of their faces. Maybe I didn't watch enough of it? Oh well. I'll take your word for it cuz I ain't listening to that shit again.

Clueless.
I listened. Heard nobody getting serious at all. It was all ha ha fun joke time even as it was happening in front of their faces. Maybe I didn't watch enough of it? Oh well. I'll take your word for it cuz I ain't listening to that shit again.
"102 Minutes that Changed America" by the History Channel was the best. I hate Stern and I didn't listen to it either.

Forum List

Back