Walsh (D-MT), Yea
Warner (D-VA), Yea
Warren (D-MA), Nay
Whitehouse (D-RI), Nay
Wicker (R-MS), Yea
Wyden (D-OR), Nay

Loyal Rat Landrieu thrown under the bus by her pretend friends. :boohoo:

10084229-mmmain.jpg

Both of PA Senators voted for the passage. Nice to see some bi-partisan common sense from my elected officials.

Glad my two voted no.

but I love the pretend concern of the right for the 44 permanent jobs that would be created by endangering our environment and enriching multi-national corporations.

maybe they should put their passion into an infrastructure program that would create real jobs.

nahh

oh...and for the idiots who run around saying "don't vote", voting matters as you can see, which ever way you come down on this issue. (and every other issue)

Glad my two voted no.

but I love the pretend concern of the right for the 44 permanent jobs that would be created by endangering our environment and enriching multi-national corporations.

maybe they should put their passion into an infrastructure program that would create real jobs.

nahh

oh...and for the idiots who run around saying "don't vote", voting matters as you can see, which ever way you come down on this issue. (and every other issue)

So those jobs are fake ones?,you have no idea what you are blabbering about. A pipeline system this size once complete will have many more than 44 jobs,it will provide thousands while it is under construction.

Both of PA Senators voted for the passage. Nice to see some bi-partisan common sense from my elected officials.

so when it's a rightwing issue, it's bi-partisan to vote for it?

and when it's a liberal issue, it's patriotic to obstruct?

ya.

That's not what I am claiming in the least. I am come from an energy producing state. It isn't uncommon to find Democrats, Republicans, and Moderates supporting this pipeline.

ya.
This is not a right wing issue its a common sense upgrade to old and worn out pipeline INFRASTRUCTURE this country needs.

• Banned
Glad my two voted no.

nahh

:laugh2:

Here's the real reason the Democrats vote NO. It has nothing to do with the Environment. That oil makes it to market either way. It is only a matter of HOW it makes it to market. In fact, the railroads are MORE environmentally destructive than the pipeline would be. Guess who benefits with the use of the railroads? Yeah, you guessed it. . .

Buffett’s Burlington Northern Among Pipeline Winners
Buffett s Burlington Northern Among Pipeline Winners - Bloomberg
Warren Buffett’s Burlington Northern Santa Fe LLC is among U.S. and Canadian railroads that stand to benefit from the Obama administration’s decision to reject TransCanada Corp. (TRP)’s Keystone XL oil pipeline permit.

My Democrat Senator Claire McCaskill is ranked second most likely to vote against her party. She voted for Keystone Pipeline. She is so much better than the previous Bush rubber stamping clone Repubtard that she replaced.

Missouri Democrat Governor Jay Nixon also supports the Keystone Pipeline.

Last edited:

ya.

That's not what I am claiming in the least. I am come from an energy producing state. It isn't uncommon to find Democrats, Republicans, and Moderates supporting this pipeline.

And there will be no benefit to your energy producing state from the pipeline.

Once again Florida Senators can't agree and vote party lines there by cancelling each others vote.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back