How you know Obama didn't kill Gadaffi.

FuelRod

Gold Member
Mar 16, 2011
There's evidence of a dead body.

Colonel-Muammar-Gaddafi-dead-dead-dead.jpg

Bin Laden?

Gaddafi was not killed by US Forces, that man was alive after the drone struck his convoy it was all over the news yesterday, the rebels killed him after the cameras stopped rolling.

It is pretty well known throughout the world that it was actually the French that knocked out his convoy.

US Drones were involved also, but nevertheless Gaddafi was alive after the missiles struck his convoy, he was killed by his own people when the cameras stopped rolling, not US Forces.

Bin Laden?

hon, really?

there was film on tv of him being dragged out of the pipes and shot by rebels. i wish they had tried him instead, but they didn't. and i can't say i'm going to shed crocodile tears for him.

you really want to go there? a little conspiracy theory, no?

^^^^ This.

The right wingers who keep trying to hang this on Obama are beginning to piss me off. R'uh oh! :eek:

It is pretty well known throughout the world that it was actually the French that knocked out his convoy.

US Drones were involved also, but nevertheless Gaddafi was alive after the missiles struck his convoy, he was killed by his own people when the cameras stopped rolling, not US Forces.

French jets, US drones, and Libyan rebels.... Apparently Gaddafi had pissed off a lot of people. :lol:

Bin Laden?

hon, really?

there was film on tv of him being dragged out of the pipes and shot by rebels. i wish they had tried him instead, but they didn't. and i can't say i'm going to shed crocodile tears for him.

^^^^ This.

The right wingers who keep trying to hang this on Obama are beginning to piss me off. R'uh oh! :eek:

careful, amica. you're going to lose all your street cred. :D

French jets, US drones, and Libyan rebels.... Apparently Gaddafi had pissed off a lot of people. :lol:

Yes, he met a very bloody end of his own making in a way, if he wasn't so brutal towards his people maybe they would have shown him some leniency when he came out of the convoy all bloody and defeated.

hon, really?

^^^^ This.

careful, amica. you're going to lose all your street cred. :D

I carry my right wing bible 'Common Sense' by Glen Beck with me at all times, for just this sort of issue. :lol:

obama should unequivocally put an end to the claims of his credit and never take credit for this himself. It is the diplomatic equivalent of telling your fellow guests at a dinner party how hard you worked on the meal right in front of the hostess. He comes across as a braggart and a narcissist. This is right in line with the unearned Nobel Peace Prize he didn't earn.

obama should unequivocally put an end to the claims of his credit and never take credit for this himself. It is the diplomatic equivalent of telling your fellow guests at a dinner party how hard you worked on the meal right in front of the hostess. He comes across as a braggart and a narcissist. This is right in line with the unearned Nobel Peace Prize he didn't earn.

Bullshit, show me where Obama took credit for Gaddafis death, you are pulling this shit out of your asshole as usual.:cuckoo:

Yet another fine example of the right so willing to hang failure on Obama by declaring it was Obama's war when things were dicey but now declaring he's got nothing to do with it now there's a positive outcome. Pretty sure if things go south again in Libya, the Cons will map it to Obama again.

:lol:

Forum List

Back