The face of democracy in Lybia

The Infidel

EVIL CONSERVATIVE
May 19, 2010
AMERITOPIA
Is this what we consider democracy ?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g07otrwI4j4&skipcontrinter=1](18+) Al Jazeera: Muammar Gaddafi dead - video - YouTube[/ame]

They drug the guy thru the streets and then killed him.... all the while we are able to see THAT, but we couldnt see a pic..... JUST A SIMPLE PICTURE of Osama dead.

Why is this OK with our dear leader? Oh, and then he (Obama) spiked the ball the very next day in a public address.

Im glad to see the asshole dead, but I was also glad to see Osama dead...wait, I didnt see him dead :confused:

Obama didnt think I was grown up enough to hack it :eusa_eh:

Obama is a fucking hypocrite!

Oh yeah.... why no "proper Islamic" funerl within 24 hours! :evil:

This stinks the high heavens!

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Vel

(18+) Al Jazeera: Muammar Gaddafi dead - video - YouTube

They drug the guy thru the streets and then killed him.... all the while we are able to see THAT, but we couldnt see a pic..... JUST A SIMPLE PICTURE of Osama dead.

Why is this OK with our dear leader? Oh, and then he (Obama) spiked the ball the very next day in a public address.

Im glad to see the asshole dead, but I was also glad to see Osama dead...wait, I didnt see him dead :confused:

The way they killed Gaddafi tells us alot about the kind of people we are dealing with over there, but than again I didn't grow up under Gaddafis rule and I don't know how much pain and misery those people went through. If Gaddafi treated his people better, they wouldn't have put him down like a rabid dog when he was asking them for help.

The way they killed Gaddafi tells us alot about the kind of people we are dealing with over there, but than again I didn't grow up under Gaddafis rule and I don't know how much pain and misery those people went through. If Gaddafi treated his people better, they wouldn't have put him down like a rabid dog when he was asking them for help.

No... I understand that.
My point was why is one OK and not the other.... Our president is a hypocrite.

Oh, and NO more enhanced Interrogations.... just kill them. Much more humane, right?

No... I understand that.
My point was why is one OK and not the other.... Our president is a hypocrite.

Oh, and NO more enhanced Interrogations.... just kill them. Much more humane, right?

The thing is we didn't actually kill Gaddafi, he was alive and talking when the Libyans caught him, they were the ones who took the pictures and killed him, I don't think we had much control over it at that point, I think this is what Americans would have done to Bin Laden if we caught him in a storm drain, I know I would have.:eusa_shhh:

they are saying crossfire.

Hell he might have even popped himself with the golden gun he had

The thing is we didn't actually kill Gaddafi, he was alive and talking when the Libyans caught him, they were the ones who took the pictures and killed him, I don't think we had much control over it at that point, I think this is what Americans would have done to Bin Laden if we caught him in a storm drain, I know I would have.:eusa_shhh:

I know... Im just trying to make a point, but the libs are ignoring it, so meh.... who cares. Good ridance IMHO.

Yeah... I heard that too.

One news report said he died in route to hospital - - gun shot wound to head :eusa_eh:

They are animals if ya ask me.

Did ya see the pic of the kid with the NY Yankees hat holding his golden gun? Kind of ironic huh?

Live by the sword... die by the sword.

Last edited:
You have to crack a few eggs to make an omelet. Allahu akbar, democratic wife-beating, children honor killing, mass murdering, Jew-hating and Christian-hating and infidel-hating jihadist motherfuckers!:clap2:

Last edited:

I think it was this guy

images-3.jpg

GADDAFI-GOLDEN-GUN.jpg

That gun will be a collectors item for sure.

I know... Im just trying to make a point, but the libs are ignoring it, so meh.... who cares. Good ridance IMHO.

I get your point bro, I watched the video last night and I was shocked at how vicious the Libyans were towards Gaddafi, but than I tried to think if I was born and raised in Libya under this bastard if I would really be so different? I did hear some Libyans calling for him to be kept alive in the crowd, but more of them were angry and didn't listen.

I get your point bro, I watched the video last night and I was shocked at how vicious the Libyans were towards Gaddafi, but than I tried to think if I was born and raised in Libya under this bastard if I would really be so different? I did hear some Libyans calling for him to be kept alive in the crowd, but more of them were angry and didn't listen.

Yeah, the human side of me felt sorry for him, but he was a brutal man himself. The fear in his eyes was palpable :eek:
He knew what was coming... he had too.

Yeah, the human side of me felt sorry for him, but he was a brutal man himself. The fear in his eyes was palpable :eek:
He knew what was coming... he had too.

I'm starting to think this guy was really off his rocker, he looked shocked that his people were behaving this way towards him, maybe he really believed all the Libyans loved him.:cuckoo:

I was just listening to the top of the hour news (radio) and they said that there is an investigation as to whether Ghaddafi was killed by a US led NATO airstrike or a bullet to the head. :cuckoo:

:eusa_think: Lets see..... I think I saw him being paraded thru the streets "alive" on the hood of a Toyota, very bloody by the way.
I think he was shot in the noggin.

We can probably take credit for stopping his motorcade, but his people shot him. Im sure of it :doubt:

At least we KNOW he is dead.... Im still wondering why he did not get a nice peaceful Islamic burial like Osama..... simply not fair.

Forum List

Back