When Did Food Become A Political Battle?

Well,
If you don't lift your pinky when using your spoon to crack the top of your 3 minute egg....you are just a communist barbarian.

Well,
If you don't lift your pinky when using your spoon to crack the top of your 3 minute egg....you are just a communist barbarian.

You should send that into Jeff Foxworthy as it could be his sequel series to you may be a redneck. :p

I was just thinking about this when eating my steak dinner. Sure it's a dead cow, but I didn't personally know it or have any emotional attachment to it whatsoever, I didn't even slaughter it, (although it wouldn't bother me to) but to the vegans on here I'm still a bad person nonetheless because I'm choosing to eat it. Meanwhile I don't care what vegans choose to eat or not eat because it's a personal choice. AKA, this is the TRUE meaning of my body my choice.
For MAGA EVERYTHING is seen through a RED (as in commie) lens therefore, everything is a political battle.
Even stuff that should never have been political like
Fake meat
COVID
Global warming...

Yes. It is analogous to the abortion debate. Some people think animals should have rights, and that the government should protect them from violence. Some people think unborn fetuses should have rights, and that the government should protect them from violence.

Only in the minds of those who can't seem to get their minds from between women's legs.

Growing meat is less environmentally damaging than raising it.
Growing meat harms no one. So, if I may ask...

Why is it that Cracker Barrel offering a meat substitute to their customers who may want it is cause for a boycott?

HMMMMMMM?

Only in the minds of those who can't seem to get their minds from between women's legs.

Growing meat is less environmentally damaging than raising it.
Growing meat harms no one. So, if I may ask...

Why is it that Cracker Barrel offering a meat substitute to their customers who may want it is cause for a boycott?

HMMMMMMM?
Beats me. I was gonna look it up, but discovered I don't care. What's your point?

Steaks come from steers which are male bovines with their balls cut off. They are not so aggressive and produce succulent fat marbled steak.

Good thing Democrats aren't like that. At all!
Only in the minds of MAGATS.

Dems can be anti-abortion, for lowering taxes on the rich, and for many things outside the Democratic ionosphere. But for a MAGAT to even look in the direction of Pro-choice? Of dealing with immigration? of actually not hating? That is cause for excommunication from the Cheeto Church of Trump.

Think not?
Let's ask the hundreds of Republicans tossed out since 2016.

Only in the minds of MAGATS.

Dems can be anti-abortion, for lowering taxes on the rich, and for many things outside the Democratic ionosphere. But for a MAGAT to even look in the direction of Pro-choice? Of dealing with immigration? of actually not hating? That is cause for excommunication from the Cheeto Church of Trump.

Think not?
Let's ask the hundreds of Republicans tossed out since 2016.
It's totally different when you do it.

I can remember when it was said by certain people to stay away from the Hienz products because of John Kerry's wife being an heir to the company. This was back when he ran for president.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly
EXACTLY

In MAGA EVERYTHING is seen through Cheeto colored glasses.

Forum List

Back