How would Liberals React If Trump Sold 20% Of Our Uranium To Russia?

Clinton/Obama uranium can be debunked 10,000 times and it makes no difference whatsoever to dumbass RW's - they're not about to let one of their bullshit talking points make it to the garbage where it belongs. Even Fox debunked it and they still yammer endlessly about it. Nothing and I MEAN NOTHING can put a chink in their stupidity armor.

F'em.

It's obvious that liberals were indifferent when the Obama administration
sold the rights to 20% of the US uranium to a Russian company. Would they react the same if Trump did it?
It's a fair question.

Would that sale harm the United States in anyway?

sold the rights to 20% of the US uranium to a Russian company. Would they react the same if Trump did it?
It's a fair question.
We don’t know what Trump sold to Russia or if he gave Alaska to Putin because the republicans are too scared to let the interpreter reveal what happened in the secret meeting.

Probably not. Nobody thought Obama had help from a Russian to get elected.

Any Drumpf interaction with Russia only reminds us of his slavish like devotion to the Russian dictator that made him look like a bitch on international TV.
Jesus Christ people :
If the Uranium One deal was signed off by trumps govt, would the reaction be the same?
I think not. From both sides.
already answered dopey... get a grip

Probably not. Nobody thought Obama had help from a Russian to get elected.

Any Drumpf interaction with Russia only reminds us of his slavish like devotion to the Russian dictator that made him look like a bitch on international TV.
The left wing alex jones! Wadddup nigga?
Statement of Frank Giustra

Statement of Frank Giustra
POSTED ON April 23, 2015 BY Frank Giustra
CATEGORY Featured Interview, Frank Giustra,
A book that has not yet been published has caused the New York Times to publish a wildly speculative, innuendo-laced article about the Clinton Foundation and my role in contributing money to it. There is not one shred of evidence to back up the Times‘ conclusions. This is not about me, but rather an attempt to tear down Secretary Clinton and her presidential campaign. If this is what passes for investigative journalism in the United States, it is very sad.

The facts do not comport with the story in the New York Times. The reporter, Jo Becker, wrote a similar piece in 2008, which was eventually debunked by Forbes. Clinton Commits No Foul In Kazakhstan Uranium Deal
ok? :dunno:

Obama and Clinton had uranium in their closet to do with what they wanted when they wanted. There has never been an international watch dog monitoring the sale of nuclear materials.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Uranium One is up there with Benghazi. The rightwing spin machine must laugh it's head off at how easily you people are manipulated into hysteria over bullshit

Knowing what the deal actually was, I would not care and I'm a Dem. If there was a conflict, the Russians could be cut-off instantly anyway. They will get their uranium from one place or another. It's not like we would be depriving them of uranium. They would still get it. It's just business if we are not at war.

Now Russia selling chemical weapons to Syria is another thing entirely, as is Russia selling mobile ballistic missile engine parts and launchers to North Korea.

Jesus Christ people :
If the Uranium One deal was signed off by trumps govt, would the reaction be the same?
Of course it wouldnt be the same. No one thought President Obama was being black mailed by Russia. Makes you wonder exactly what Putin has on Drumpf.
Obama and his minions signed of on the deal knowing every detail, including who was controlling the company. They approved it anyway. Million flowed to Clinton from Russians.

Trump made no such deal, but Putin has something on him?

Sober liberals are scary enough, with their broken thought process. Ever imagine what these loons sound like drunk?

Knowing what the deal actually was, I would not care and I'm a Dem. If there was a conflict, the Russians could be cut-off instantly anyway. They will get their uranium from one place or another. It's not like we would be depriving them of uranium. They would still get it. It's just business if we are not at war.

Now Russia selling chemical weapons to Syria is another thing entirely, as is Russia selling mobile ballistic missile engine parts and launchers to North Korea.
The Russians have more Uranium than we do. That is what the deal was about - acquiring the deposits in Kazakhstan, not the rights to American deposits. They were just a part of the deal

Jesus Christ people :
Of course it wouldnt be the same. No one thought President Obama was being black mailed by Russia. Makes you wonder exactly what Putin has on Drumpf.
Obama and his minions signed of on the deal knowing every detail, including who was controlling the company. They approved it anyway. Million flowed to Clinton from Russians.

Trump made no such deal, but Putin has something on him?

Sober liberals are scary enough, with their broken thought process. Ever imagine what these loons sound like drunk?
You do realize your claim has long been dismissed as a conspiracy theory right? There are zero facts to back up what you just claimed.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
Jesus Christ people :

Actually the reactions would be exactly the same, the only difference is which side was outraged and which side would say it was no big deal.

Don't you know Fox already debunked this?

You guys need some new material.

It's a fair question.
The OP is ludicrous. The uranium to which is being referred to belonged to CANADA, and nine different US agencies signed off in accord with international regulations.

Next.

It's a fair question.
The OP is ludicrous. The uranium to which is being referred to belonged to CANADA, and nine different US agencies signed off in accord with international regulations.

Next.
And if it happened under the Trump administration, you would say the same thing? :laughing0301:

It's a fair question.

Next.
And if it happened under the Trump administration, you would say the same thing? :laughing0301:
Looking at the circumstances I wouldn't even talk about it.

Thank you for admitting the fake news story of Uranium None is a lie.

To your question: I would have no question if Canada sold a company to Russia and our agency regulators signed off.

Would you?

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz

Forum List

Back