So What's All This 'CIA-Worship' About??...

Dschrute3

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2016
The CIA is possibly the most evil entity on this planet. It's responsible for most of the carnage mayhem we see around the world. From violently overthrowing Democratically-Elected Governments, to starting numerous wars over several decades. It's been committing mass-murder for years.

So what is all this 'Worship' about? For instance, most Democrats i've ever talked to, were always vehemently Anti-CIA. Yet now they've suddenly become the most loyal CIA Bootlickers. So why the dramatic Flip-Flop? I'm really interested in hearing what folks think about this sudden 'CIA-Worship' craze. Because i find it both fascinating and disturbing. Anyway, feel free to weigh in. Thanks.

Eating-Popcorn-GIF-Image-for-Whatsapp-and-Facebook-3.gif

Are folks really sure they should trust the CIA?...

Tuskegee syphilis experiment
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to navigation Jump to search

A doctor draws blood from one of the Tuskegee test subjects.

The Tuskegee Study of Untreated Syphilis in the Negro Male, also known as the Tuskegee Syphilis Study or Tuskegee Syphilis Experiment (/tʌsˈkiːɡiː/ tus-KEE-ghee)[1] was an infamous, unethical, and malicious clinical study conducted between 1932 and 1972 by the U.S. Public Health Service. The purpose of this study was to observe the natural progression of untreated syphilis in rural African-American men in Alabama under the guise of receiving free health care from the United States government.[1] The study was conducted to understand the disease's natural history throughout time and to also determine proper treatment dosage for specific people and the best time to receive injections of treatments.[2]

Tuskegee syphilis experiment - Wikipedia

Here's some syphilis for ya. Good ole CIA. Always lookin out for ya. :cuckoo:

The Public Health Service started working on this study in 1932 in collaboration with Tuskegee University, a historically black college in Alabama. Investigators enrolled in the study a total of 622 impoverished, African-American sharecroppers from Macon County, Alabama. Of these men, 431 had previously contracted syphilis before the study began, and 169[3] did not have the disease. The men were given free medical care, meals, and free burial insurance for participating in the study. The men were told that the study was only going to last six months, but it actually lasted 40 years...

John Brennan was running the CIA while information was developed that Trump is now expected to rely on. I wouldn't rely on it and he shouldn't.

But, this explain why the Democrats now love the CIA.

John Brennan was running the CIA while information was developed that Trump is now expected to rely on. I wouldn't rely on it and he shouldn't.

Yeah, it's so crazy. The CIA is the last entity on this earth folks should be worshipping.

The Tuskegee Study of Untreated Syphilis in the Negro Male, also known as the Tuskegee Syphilis Study or Tuskegee Syphilis Experiment (/tʌsˈkiːɡiː/ tus-KEE-ghee)[1] was an infamous, unethical, and malicious clinical study conducted between 1932 and 1972 by the U.S. Public Health Service. The purpose of this study was to observe the natural progression of untreated syphilis in rural African-American men in Alabama under the guise of receiving free health care from the United States government.[1] The study was conducted to understand the disease's natural history throughout time and to also determine proper treatment dosage for specific people and the best time to receive injections of treatments.[2]

I thought your beef was with the CIA. This is about the US Public Health Service.
You just going full anti-American government today or what?

Yeah, it's so crazy. The CIA is the last entity on this earth folks should be worshipping.
Yeah, so let's suck up to Vladimir Putin instead. He is immensely more trustworthy and believable.

Yeah, so let's suck up to Vladimir Putin instead. He is immensely more trustworthy and believable.

John Brennan or Vlad Putin.

Both are Liars and worse. One has constantly endeavored to undermine his Country; the other, at least fights for his.

i don't know , yes , i have heard of the syphlis experiments but never thought much about them . My dislike for the 'cia' is based on knowing that 'brennan' a voter for a communist in 1976 and a possible muslim convert and he was a 'cia' chief . That is enough reason for me to be wary of the 'cia' . And then there is an earlier 'cia' chief and now retired 'micheal hayden' who currently works to impose gun control on Americans while being a member of the 'giffords' gun control group . 'hayden' is also pro immigration Deshrute .

I thought your beef was with the CIA. This is about the US Public Health Service.

I freely admit i'm Anti-CIA. I don't get the sudden rush to worship.

The CIA is possibly even less believable. It's been committing horrific atrocities for many years.

Wow! OldLady just made a leap Jesse Owens couldn't. :eek:

i don't know , yes , i have heard of the syphlis experiments but never thought much about them . My dislike for the 'cia' is based on knowing that 'brennan' a voter for a communist in 1976 and a possible muslim convert and he was a 'cia' chief . That is enough reason for me to be wary of the 'cia' . And then there is an earlier 'cia' chief and now retired 'micheal hayden' who currently works to impose gun control on Americans while being a member of the 'giffords' gun control group . 'hayden' is also pro immigration Deshrute .

Brennan is clearly a Democrat stooge. He worked tirelessly to take Trump out. And that's not a CIA role. What Brennan did, was illegal and Treasonous.

----------------------------------------------------- it may be in Americas and Trumps interest to communicate with PUTIN and the Russians . Reagan thought that communicating with 'gorby' and the Russians was important , 'gwb' looked into Putins soul . 'hilary tried to do a reset with the Russians and Putin . And 'mrobama' was going to get more flexible with Putin and the Russians after his last election OldLady .

Last edited:

I freely admit i'm Anti-CIA. I don't get the sudden rush to worship.

I hope they can't track ya. :aargh:

A Timeline of CIA Atrocities

The following timeline describes just a few of the hundreds of atrocities and crimes committed by the CIA. (1)

CIA operations follow the same recurring script. First, American business interests abroad are threatened by a popular or democratically elected leader. The people support their leader because he intends to conduct land reform, nationalize foreign-owned industry, and regulate business to protect workers, consumers.

So, on behalf of American business, and often with their help, the CIA mobilizes the opposition. First it identifies right-wing groups within the country (usually the military), and offers them a deal: "We'll put you in power if you maintain a favorable business climate for us." The Agency then hires, trains and works with them to overthrow the existing government (usually a democracy). It uses every trick in the book: propaganda, stuffed ballot boxes, purchased elections, extortion, blackmail, sexual intrigue,...

A Timeline of CIA Atrocities

Forum List

Back