How Will You Vote in the Future?

The USA already IS the Wild West.

You can bury your head in the sand if you want.

But don't interfere with someone else's life and rights.

Let me quote someone smarter and filled with more wisdom than you:

"The right to swing my fist ends where the other man’s nose begins." - Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr., former Associate Justice of the Supreme Court

Right, and you're advocating taking away other people's guns and ability to defend themselves. You're the one restricting rights, not yiostheoy. A tip, don't bring up intelligence when you're the one not following along ...

You can't read. At no point whatsoever did I advocate taking away everyone's guns. In fact I clearly stated the exact opposite.

That is quite the piss poor attempt at a strawman.

Of course you do. You vote for Democrats who are relentlessly working to ban them and you're advocating destruction of the only organization working diligently to protect our gun rights because the Republican party sure the fuck isn't.

If I tell you I'm an environmentalist while I dump my trash in the woods, my actions speak to what I am, not my words

It's always nice to have an argument with you because you expose your dishonesty more and more every time. You can't stay on topic and attack me with made up lies to fit your agenda.

I'm Pro-life... which is most definitely not a leftist viewpoint. I don't give a flying fuck what you say your political affiliation is, because I already know every word that comes out of you is a lie, and that's all I need to know.

Many Republicans and Democrats are on both sides of that. It's a terrible example of proving you're not left if you decide to pick one issue. Even libertarians are split on pro-life versus pro-choice. That's your go to example you're not left?

You could just be Catholic. Also, like all leftists, this standard only emerges from you in discussions not about abortion. I've never seen you in a discussion on abortion arguing with pro-choice leftists ever

"The right to swing my fist ends where the other man’s nose begins." - Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr., former Associate Justice of the Supreme Court

Right, and you're advocating taking away other people's guns and ability to defend themselves. You're the one restricting rights, not yiostheoy. A tip, don't bring up intelligence when you're the one not following along ...

You can't read. At no point whatsoever did I advocate taking away everyone's guns. In fact I clearly stated the exact opposite.

Of course you do. You vote for Democrats who are relentlessly working to ban them and you're advocating destruction of the only organization working diligently to protect our gun rights because the Republican party sure the fuck isn't.

If I tell you I'm an environmentalist while I dump my trash in the woods, my actions speak to what I am, not my words

It's always nice to have an argument with you because you expose your dishonesty more and more every time. You can't stay on topic and attack me with made up lies to fit your agenda.

I'm Pro-life... which is most definitely not a leftist viewpoint. I don't give a flying fuck what you say your political affiliation is, because I already know every word that comes out of you is a lie, and that's all I need to know.

Many Republicans and Democrats are on both sides of that. It's a terrible example of proving you're not left if you decide to pick one issue. Even libertarians are split on pro-life versus pro-choice. That's your go to example you're not left?

You could just be Catholic. Also, like all leftists, this standard only emerges from you in discussions not about abortion. I've never seen you in a discussion on abortion arguing with pro-choice leftists ever

No it is a single issue that has VERY little support of any on the left. Again, how about you talk about the subject?

I'm still waiting for you to show me where I said I supported taking everyone's guns. Or are you going to continue to be dishonest?

Your post is a Red Herring... you now have hit the logical fallacy golden sombrero.

I will not vote for a democrat, ever. I will not vote for any democrat policy. But I go further than that. I would befriend or associate with any democrats. Political affiliation is my litmus test in all things. It doesn't matter who is in office either. Even when Donald Trump is reelected, I will not change my mind about democrats. I would not piss on one if they were on fire. I'd bring marshmallows and have a roast over their smoking corpse.

No it is a single issue that has VERY little support of any on the left. Again, how about you talk about the subject?

I'm still waiting for you to show me where I said I supported taking everyone's guns. Or are you going to continue to be dishonest?

Your post is a Red Herring... you now have hit the logical fallacy golden sombrero.

Note even in this discussion while you advocate destroying the only significant pro-gun right advocate, other than a vague statement you wouldn't confiscate guns, you can't think of any gun rights you support or who supports them.

Kevin Kennedy is right, the NRA is pretty moderate. I'm far more pro-gun rights than they are as are many gun right advocates on this board.

All the government does is regulate the rights of honest citizens. They do nothing to restrict access to guns for criminals

I personally will NEVER vote for a candidate that takes campaign contributions from the NRA. I'm not for taking everyone's guns, but I do however think as a civilized society we shouldn't be the Wild West. I find it astonishing that the same Conservatives that are for limited federal government, and having as few federal gun laws as possible, suddenly find that the solution to school shootings is getting the federal government MORE involved in making schools as secure as prisons.

As long as politicians are bought and paid for with NRA money, they will not look to pass laws and fund programs to solve this crisis we are currently having.
The USA already IS the Wild West.

You can bury your head in the sand if you want.

But don't interfere with someone else's life and rights.

Let me offer my wisdom in place of Oliver's.

When someone barges thru my front door, he obviously doesn't care or respect my nose. Me and my weapon will teach him to care and respect it.

I personally will NEVER vote for a candidate that takes campaign contributions from the NRA. I'm not for taking everyone's guns, but I do however think as a civilized society we shouldn't be the Wild West. I find it astonishing that the same Conservatives that are for limited federal government, and having as few federal gun laws as possible, suddenly find that the solution to school shootings is getting the federal government MORE involved in making schools as secure as prisons.

As long as politicians are bought and paid for with NRA money, they will not look to pass laws and fund programs to solve this crisis we are currently having.
I plan to vote blue in our next election. Any right wing women are welcome to a free, full body massage to, "feel the fear and vote blue anyway"!

I will not vote for a democrat, ever. I will not vote for any democrat policy. But I go further than that. I would befriend or associate with any democrats. Political affiliation is my litmus test in all things. It doesn't matter who is in office either. Even when Donald Trump is reelected, I will not change my mind about democrats. I would not piss on one if they were on fire. I'd bring marshmallows and have a roast over their smoking corpse.
Then tell social security to never send you monies.

I won’t vote for a candidate that supports collective bargaining for government employees. It gives a few power to hold the states hostage. I side with FDR, he knew what a danger this presented to America. Private sector unions are a different matter and don’t wield the power the government unions have.

I also stay away from incumbents that have been in office over two terms, we don’t need career politicians.

I am also going to vote for candidates that will cut out corporate welfare, cut spending in all areas.

Then tell social security to never send you monies.

What a stupid post

Idiots like you are begging for a police state. One day you'll get it and then maybe you'll pull your head out of your ass.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Hillary Clinton had the idea of holding gun manufacturers responsible when people used their guns to commit crimes. I am totally against that idea. I am however in favor of a law that if a kid uses their parent's gun to commit a crime, the parent should be charged as an accessory to whatever crime is committed. Maybe at that point parents will start being responsible gun owners. I also support the idea of biometric gun locks.

“How Will You Vote in the Future?”

As I have always voted: against wrongheaded conservatives and the reactionary right; against Republican candidates hostile to the right to privacy and the rule of law; and against the social right and religious extremists who follow their subjective religious beliefs rather than the Constitution’s case law.

These same rightist politicians are also vassals of the NRA.

Idiots like you are begging for a police state. One day you'll get it and then maybe you'll pull your head out of your ass.

Go back to the Flamezone where you belong. If you don't want to follow zone 2 posting rules be prepared for your posts to be reported. Just FYI.

Again, at no point in this thread have I said I supported taking everyone's guns.

Hillary Clinton had the idea of holding gun manufacturers responsible when people used their guns to commit crimes. I am totally against that idea. I am however in favor of a law that if a kid uses their parent's gun to commit a crime, the parent should be charged as an accessory to whatever crime is committed. Maybe at that point parents will start being responsible gun owners. I also support the idea of biometric gun locks.

Doesn't the Santa Fe Shooter confuse you? After all, he had pressure cooker and pipe bombs in addition to guns. Or are those legal?

Doesn't the Santa Fe Shooter confuse you? After all, he had pressure cooker and pipe bombs in addition to guns. Or are those legal?

How many people did he shoot compared to the number of people that died from the pipe bombs and pressure cookers?

I will vote straight Republican. Democrats are a threat to our liberty.

Forum List

Back