how will you do? citizenship test

3. What are the first words of the Constitution?

a. When, in the course of human events
b. In order to form a more perfect Union
c. To whom it may concern
d. We the People
:lol:

You answered 95% of questions correctly. Here's your rating:

And I am embarrased to tell which one I missed.

:redface::redface::redface:

Don't be embarrassed.

The worst that we would do would be to remind you of it everytime you post.

No one is going to kill you.

Trick question:

11. Under our Constitution, some powers belong to the federal government. Which of the following is NOT a federal power?
To declare war
To print money
To declare treaties
To provide education

The enumerated power is to coin money --thereby doing the dual duty of declaring specie as lawful money-- not to print up worthless fiat currency out of thin air.

Oh yeah...Aced the test.

it would be great if it were just printed out of thin air compared to reality, which IS that all of this printed money is on OUR BACKS, the TAX payer's back and their future adult children's back imho.

I misguessed two. But would this test make you or prove you are a capable citizen, how? If I were to apply for citizenship to 'Imaginary Nation' would knowing any of this help? And the use of 'federal' seemed odd to me. Number eleven was pure American, it is the individualist concept that so defines us.

“The best citizen puts ethics before law, law before gain, nation before self.”

David A. Todd of Bella Vista, Ark. Being a Good Citizen - American Profile

children on a good citizen

What Makes a Good Citizen?

PS if I try to gain citizenship to 'IN' I would need to know if it appeals to me and why. http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/88682-a-conservative-wakes-up.html

Last edited:
20 for 20. too easy.

I'm pretty sure the actual citizenship test is a lot harder than this.

The questions get progressively harder, and the test is much longer (100 questions). There are several used, so that it's difficult to write the answers on your palms assuming there's only one version.

Forum List

Back