How will you celebrate when Rupert Murdoch dies ?

I will probably open that bottle of Sancerre I have had for some time.

But my joy will be tinged with the thought that it should have happened 50 years ago,.

I will not care just like when Gates, Buffett and Turner pass on I will not even care for a moment...

Now please do tell how you love to see the death of someone and the joy it brings you!?!

But my joy will be tinged with the thought that it should have happened 50 years ago,.

Progressives keep insisting that they're the warmest, most compassionate people on Earth

Now please do tell how you love to see the death of someone and the joy it brings you!?!
First guno and his non-stop celebratory threads about the upcoming deaths of white people, now this.

Yikes.

Internet Trolls Are Narcissists, Psychopaths, and Sadists

Tommy make me wonder how much gin he has drunk to get to the point to write about his fixation of death and the death of Murdoch and those Tommy has so much love to hate for!

Progressives keep insisting that they're the warmest, most compassionate people on Earth

I can find more love and compassion from a King Cobra than I can find from the usual Progressive that litter this site with their deranged fantasies about Murdoch death or hatred for the Conservative segment of society!

Meanwhile, he is living rent free.............. in that damn head of yours.

I will not care just like when Gates, Buffett and Turner pass on I will not even care for a moment...

what an insufferable slob you are. so full of yourself,

Schadenfreude is pleasure derived from the misfortunes of others. This word is taken from German and literally means "harm-joy". It is the feeling of joy or pleasure when one sees another fail or suffer misfortune. It is also borrowed by some other languages.

Joy at another's misfortune is as human and as normal as farting in the face of insufferable dicks

How unsurprising. Yet another progressive hoping for the death of someone. You people are about as disgusting as they come.

Schadenfreude is pleasure derived from the misfortunes of others. This word is taken from German and literally means "harm-joy". It is the feeling of joy or pleasure when one sees another fail or suffer misfortune. It is also borrowed by some other languages.

Joy at another's misfortune is as human and as normal as farting in the face of insufferable dicks

Only to infants and sociopaths. Normal people don't wish for the harm or death of others. You're a sick prick.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

How unsurprising. Yet another progressive hoping for the death of someone. You people are about as disgusting as they come.
Where does he hope for a death? I see him admitting to:

Only to infants and sociopaths. Normal people don't wish for the harm or death of others. You're a sick prick.
see previous post. What is sick is how you read things into other people's words

Forum List

Back